That took long: Truck driver forced to show birth certificate claims racial-profiling

What a dumb fucker.....all he or ANYONE has to do is carry a U.S. passport or the new Passport card.....but I would tend to believe Slackjaw since he has experience in the field.....the ass clown made up the story because he was too fucking stupid to carry a notarized copy of his birth certificate with him....which is already A LAW!!!!!

What a dumb fucker.....all he or ANYONE has to do is carry a U.S. passport or the new Passport card.....but I would tend to believe Slackjaw since he has experience in the field.....the ass clown made up the story because he was too fucking stupid to carry a notarized copy of his birth certificate with him....which is already A LAW!!!!!

It is? Is it a racist law as Dogbert asserts?

Nope!

Well I thought it was racial profiling in this case.

TV caught up with Abdon after he was released from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in central Phoenix. He and his wife, Jackie, are still upset about what happened to him.

A representative at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) returned 3TV’s calls after researching the incident and she said this was standard operating procedure.

The agents needed to verify Abdon was in the country legally and it is not uncommon to ask for someone's birth certificate. She also said this has nothing to do with the proposed bill or racial profiling.

Even if what slackjawed says is true, do they take every person down to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office?

According to the rep, they needed to verify Abadon was in the country legally. Would those documents not be enough?

TV caught up with Abdon after he was released from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in central Phoenix. He and his wife, Jackie, are still upset about what happened to him.

A representative at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) returned 3TV’s calls after researching the incident and she said this was standard operating procedure.

The agents needed to verify Abdon was in the country legally and it is not uncommon to ask for someone's birth certificate. She also said this has nothing to do with the proposed bill or racial profiling.

Even if what slackjawed says is true, do they take every person down to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office?

THIS is a fair question. If they don't, then something ELSE smells fishy.

THIS is a fair question. If they don't, then something ELSE smells fishy.

the fed said it was SOP; i have no idea if it is or not.

Or more like it, he's part of M.E.Ch.A., and they put him up to it.

This story reeks of the pro illegal alien movement, period. Before AZ singed this new bill, this story wouldn't have even gotten so much as a mention, even though asking for birth documents for OTR commercial truckers in AZ has been going on for years.

Truck driver forced to show birth certificate claims racial-profiling | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Featured Videos

PHOENIX – A Valley man says he was pulled over Wednesday morning and questioned when he arrived at a weigh station for his commercial vehicle along Val Vista and the 202 freeway.

Abdon, who did not want to use his last name, says he provided several key pieces of information but what he provided apparently was not what was needed.

He tells 3TV, “I don't think it's correct, if I have to take my birth certificate with me all the time.
”

3TV caught up with Abdon after he was released from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in central Phoenix. He and his wife, Jackie, are still upset about what happened to him.

Abdon was told he did not have enough paperwork on him when he pulled into a weigh station to have his commercial truck checked. He provided his commercial driver’s license and a social security number but ended up handcuffed.

Both were born in the United States and say they are now both infuriated that keeping important documents safely at home is no longer an option.

Jackie says, “It doesn't feel like it's a good way of life, to live with fear, even though we are okay, we are legal…still have to carry documents around.”

Don't know about any of you, but I've never heard of anyone in my state having asked by a officer to show their birth certificates. So no, it's not common, and yes it's racial profiling.

Guess what Dogbert.....the law WASN'T EVEN SIGNED BY THE GOVERNOR WHEN THIS DIP SHIT MADE HIS FALSE CLAIMS!!!!!

Next time please check the dates before jumping the gun.

This story reeks of the pro illegal alien movement, period. Before AZ singed this new bill, this story wouldn't have even gotten so much as a mention, even though asking for birth documents for OTR commercial truckers in AZ has been going on for years.

The fucker is a lying sack of shit!!!! It's a requirement for him to carry certain items on his person when working. he failed and tried to garner sympathy from the left wing dupes by claiming "racial profiling" WHEN THE LAW WASN'T EVEN SIGNED YET :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess what Dogbert.....the law WASN'T EVEN SIGNED BY THE GOVERNOR WHEN THIS DIP SHIT MADE HIS FALSE CLAIMS!!!!!

I know it wasn't even signed into law yet. Do you see me mention that law anywhere in my OP? No? Didn't think so.

The fucker is a lying sack of shit!!!! It's a requirement for him to carry certain items on his person when working. he failed and tried to garner sympathy from the left wing dupes by claiming "racial profiling" WHEN THE LAW WASN'T EVEN SIGNED YET :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know. I have a CDL and drove OTR for a company out of Tucson, Arizona, and I had to have a certified copy of my B.C. on me.

The story is pure crap. It's the beginning of the push back by the pro illegal alien coddling crowd for open borders.

This photo speaks volumes..

Attachments

• $24517_434524036152_526411152_5617338_2904175_n.jpg
    $24517_434524036152_526411152_5617338_2904175_n.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 42

I know it wasn't even signed into law yet. Do you see me mention that law anywhere in my OP? No? Didn't think so.

Oh really? How about the "THAT TOOK LONG" in your thread title. You're not referring to the effects of the bill?

Back peddling is never pretty dog.

Come ON!!!! You wouldn't have given a rat's ass about this story or even found it if the AZ governor wouldn't have signed the new, sweeping, non racist, non racial profiling immigration law on Friday...2 days after this dip shit made up a story to get his 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Oh really? How about the "THAT TOOK LONG" in your thread title. You're not referring to the effects of the bill?

Back peddling is never pretty dog.

Yes, for a case of racial profiling concerning Arizona to already come forward.

Considering the fact I've been keeping up-to-date on this, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know a timeline of what's been going on. Also, you'll note that nowhere in this thread did I mention the immigration bill when it comes to this story, but nice try. :thup:

Come ON!!!! You wouldn't have given a rat's ass about this story or even found it if the AZ governor wouldn't have signed the new, sweeping, non racist, non racial profiling immigration law on Friday...2 days before this dip shit made up a story to get his 15 minutes.

I would of given a rat's ass about this story. Whether I would of found it or not is a different story.

Also, if you don't think the new immigration law is also racial profiling, I have news for you.

Forum List

Back