That took long: Truck driver forced to show birth certificate claims racial-profiling

Come ON!!!! You wouldn't have given a rat's ass about this story or even found it if the AZ governor wouldn't have signed the new, sweeping, non racist, non racial profiling immigration law on Friday...2 days before this dip shit made up a story to get his 15 minutes.

I would of given a rat's ass about this story. Whether I would of found it or not is a different story.

Also, if you don't think the new immigration law is also racial profiling, I have news for you.

Cite the specific statutes in this new law that you deem "racial profiling" please.

Oh really? How about the "THAT TOOK LONG" in your thread title. You're not referring to the effects of the bill?

Back peddling is never pretty dog.

Yes, for a case of racial profiling concerning Arizona to already come forward.

Considering the fact I've been keeping up-to-date on this, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know a timeline of what's been going on. Also, you'll note that nowhere in this thread did I mention the immigration bill when it comes to this story, but nice try. :thup:

We know what you're up to dog, but nice dance. Can you Bossa Novas' too?

I have no agenda or trying to hide anything. I'm quite clear that unless I'm mistaken, the fact this guy had to go down to the Immigration office is racial profiling due to the fact he is Hispanic.

I know you don't give a shit since this person was brown, and not white.

So Pale, did you go to Kenya lately and find that birth certificate?

Cite the specific statutes in this new law that you deem "racial profiling" please.

Seriously? You want to play that game? We both know it's racial profiling, no white people are going to be stopped on the suspicion of being an illegal immigrant.

You may want to lie to yourself and others on here by saying it's not, but deep down, we both know the truth.

Never mind the obvious violations of civil liberties that will occur when they start pulling over American citizens and asking for their "papers" at random.

Seriously? You want to play that game? We both know it's racial profiling, no white people are going to be stopped on the suspicion of being an illegal immigrant.

You may want to lie to yourself and others on here by saying it's not, but deep down, we both know the truth.

Never mind the obvious violations of civil liberties that will occur when they start pulling over American citizens and asking for their "papers" at random.

It's jibberish like this that caused me to ask for the specific statutes that you deemed "racial profiling". Since you can provide none and only offer assumptions on hypotheticals I will let you continue making a case against immigration reform based on lies, assumptions and bigotry.

I have no agenda or trying to hide anything. I'm quite clear that unless I'm mistaken, the fact this guy had to go down to the Immigration office is racial profiling due to the fact he is Hispanic.

I know you don't give a shit since this person was brown, and not white.

So Pale, did you go to Kenya lately and find that birth certificate?

Did you miss my post that said I drove over the road semi out of Tucson, Arizona? When I drove out of AZ, among the documents that I would be required to carry on my person was a "CERTIFIED COPY OF MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE." Been there, done that dog. If this moron didn't have his shit on him, he was in trouble. Racial profiling had nothing to do with anything, or the new bill.

Funny how you have to show a birth certificate to drive commercial truck, but not to be President of the United States. Course you don't give a fuck about that. All you care about is your heart bleeding for the poor, poor illegals.

Last edited:
It's jibberish like this that caused me to ask for the specific statutes that you deemed "racial profiling". Since you can provide none and only offer assumptions on hypotheticals I will let you continue making a case against immigration reform based on lies, assumptions and bigotry.

Bigotry? How can you accuse me of such a thing when you have no idea what my ideas are Immigration Reform are.

I'm not going to waste my time playing the whole "Well it's not a law that specifically says.." bullshit. That new law is what we call a "Juan Crow" law.

Last edited:
Did you miss my post that said I drove over the road semi out of Tucson, Arizona? When I drove out of AZ, I was that among the documents that I would be required to carry on my person was a "CERTIFIED COPY OF MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE." Been there, done that dog. If this moron didn't have shit on him, he was in trouble. Racial profiling had nothing to do with anything, or the new bill.

Funny how you have to show a birth certificate to drive commercial truck, but not to be President of the United States. Course you don't give a fuck about that. All you care about is your heart bleeding for the poor, poor illegals.

Let me know when you find that Obama birth certificate in Kenya. Maybe you and Orly Tatiz can go on a expedition together.

On another note, you seem to not be getting what I'm saying. Say you didn't have your birth certificate, would you, as a white male, have been taken down to the Immigration office?

Bigotry? How can you accuse me of such a thing when you have no idea what my ideas are Immigration Reform are.

I'm not going to waste my time playing the whole "Well it's not a law that specifically says.." bullshit. These are what we call "Juan Crow" laws.

Your playing the race card to gather sympathy for the plight of illegal aliens who you apparently assume are all of a particular race. Now cite the specific statutes that single out a specific race for profiling!

Did you miss my post that said I drove over the road semi out of Tucson, Arizona? When I drove out of AZ, I was that among the documents that I would be required to carry on my person was a "CERTIFIED COPY OF MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE." Been there, done that dog. If this moron didn't have shit on him, he was in trouble. Racial profiling had nothing to do with anything, or the new bill.

Let me know when you find that Obama birth certificate in Kenya. Maybe you and Orly Tatiz can go on a expedition together.

On another note, you seem to not be getting what I'm saying. Say you didn't have your birth certificate, would you, as a white male, have been taken down to the Immigration office?

Yes he would!!! He didn't have the proper documents in hand as required by his JOB!!!!

Guess what Dogbert.....the law WASN'T EVEN SIGNED BY THE GOVERNOR WHEN THIS DIP SHIT MADE HIS FALSE CLAIMS!!!!!

Next time please check the dates before jumping the gun.

I know it wasn't even signed into law yet. Do you see me mention that law anywhere in my OP? No? Didn't think so.

Oh really? How about the "THAT TOOK LONG" in your thread title. You're not referring to the effects of the bill?

Back peddling is never pretty dog.

His back pedaling is better than a Michael Jackson Moonwalk...

michael_jackson_moonwalk.JPG

Your playing the race card to gather sympathy for the plight of illegal aliens who you apparently assume are all of a particular race. Now cite the specific statutes that single out a specific race for profiling!

Actually, I had to show Terry the other day that not all illegal immigrants are all of a particular race, and that's my point. You want me to cite specific statues, I tell you to stop being a dishonest hack.

This is much like the literacy test and poll tax back in the days of reconstruction and after that was used to disfranchise the majority of African Americans. Yes, more than a few poor White Americans were not able to vote in the process. However, the design of that law, just like the design of this law is to go after a specific race. Hence, Juan Crow law.

Just like me...if I'm caught by security forces in a secure part of a shipyard without me T.W.I.C. credential I will be arrested. This clown wanted his 15 minutes of fame...so he made a false claim about racial profiling for having to carry his birth certificate WHICH IS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT AS A TRUCK DRIVER!!!!!!! What the fuck is so hard to understand about that!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Just like me...if I'm caught by security forces in a secure part of a shipyard without me T.W.I.C. credential I will be arrested. This clown wanted his 15 minutes of fame...so he made a false claim about racial profiling for having to carry his birth certificate WHICH IS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT AS A TRUCK DRIVER!!!!!!! What the fuck is so hard to understand about that!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Yes, you will be arrested. However, will you be taken to Immigration to be sure that you are a legal resident of the United States?

Not unless I no hablo Inglés and was obviously of hispanic decent. Now you can cry racial profiling. I don't care. We all know that 95% of all our problem illegal aliens in this country come directly from Mexico, I think asking them to prove they're here legally is not only the smart thing to do, but necessary.

Last edited:

Actually, I had to show Terry the other day that not all illegal immigrants are all of a particular race, and that's my point. You want me to cite specific statues, I tell you to stop being a dishonest hack.

This is much like the literacy test and poll tax back in the days of reconstruction and after that was used to disfranchise the majority of African Americans. Yes, more than a few poor White Americans were not able to vote in the process. However, the design of that law, just like the design of this law is to go after a specific race. Hence, Juan Crow law.

Wrong answer Dogbert. The guy didn't meet the conditions of employment as set in law and claims he was "racially profiled". Why didn't he claim it the last time he had to show his birth certificate when he transited a weigh station in AZ?

Your argument lacks a leg to stand on at this point. Assumptions and inuendo don't make facts out of fiction.

Last edited:
Not unless I no hablo Inglés and was obviously of hispanic decent. Now you can cry racial profiling. I don't care. We all know that 95% of all our problem illegal aliens in this country come directly from Mexico, I think asking them to prove they're here legally is not only the smart thing to do, but necessary.

And that is my point of this thread Pale. It had nothing to do with this thread, but racial profiling in general.

Yes, you will be arrested. However, will you be taken to Immigration to be sure that you are a legal resident of the United States?

Yes I would have a citizenship requirement to meet. Shipyards have MANY MANY people in them from all over the world and as such those LAWS ARE IN PLACE to insure that there is NO ILLEGALL ENTRY into the U.S.A.

NEXT!

Wrong answer Dogbert. The guy didn't meet the conditions of employment as set in law and claims he was "racially profiled". Why didn't he claim it the last time he had to show his birth certificate when he transited a weigh station?

Your argument lacks a leg to stand on at this point. Assumptions and inuendo don't make facts out of fiction.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm responding to you about the new law, not this guy. This guy has to do with racial profiling, not the new law, hence that post has nothing to do with this guy.

Your arguments lacks a leg to stand on because it's making points to non-existent arguments.

Forum List

Back