That took long: Truck driver forced to show birth certificate claims racial-profiling

Not unless I no hablo Inglés and was obviously of hispanic decent. Now you can cry racial profiling. I don't care. We all know that 95% of all our problem illegal aliens in this country come directly from Mexico, I think asking them to prove they're here legally is not only the smart thing to do, but necessary.

And that is my point of this thread Pale. It had nothing to do with this thread, but racial profiling in general.

They may have taken me too dog. I can't say for sure. But law enforcement is our first wave of defense against this tidal wave of illegal aliens. To not have them check if a person is in this country legally when detained or a problem arises would be absolutely asinine. This "police can't ask about about legal status" law that did exist, that was pure craziness. We need to get a handle on this.

Truck driver forced to show birth certificate claims racial-profiling | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Featured Videos

PHOENIX – A Valley man says he was pulled over Wednesday morning and questioned when he arrived at a weigh station for his commercial vehicle along Val Vista and the 202 freeway.

Abdon, who did not want to use his last name, says he provided several key pieces of information but what he provided apparently was not what was needed.

He tells 3TV, “I don't think it's correct, if I have to take my birth certificate with me all the time.
”

3TV caught up with Abdon after he was released from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in central Phoenix. He and his wife, Jackie, are still upset about what happened to him.

Abdon was told he did not have enough paperwork on him when he pulled into a weigh station to have his commercial truck checked. He provided his commercial driver’s license and a social security number but ended up handcuffed.

Both were born in the United States and say they are now both infuriated that keeping important documents safely at home is no longer an option.

Jackie says, “It doesn't feel like it's a good way of life, to live with fear, even though we are okay, we are legal…still have to carry documents around.”

Don't know about any of you, but I've never heard of anyone in my state having asked by a officer to show their birth certificates. So no, it's not common, and yes it's racial profiling.

The fucking law doesn't go into effect for 90 days dogshit,, but it was a nice try.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wrong answer Dogbert. The guy didn't meet the conditions of employment as set in law and claims he was "racially profiled". Why didn't he claim it the last time he had to show his birth certificate when he transited a weigh station?

Your argument lacks a leg to stand on at this point. Assumptions and inuendo don't make facts out of fiction.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm responding to you about the new law, not this guy. This guy has to do with racial profiling, not the new law, hence that post has nothing to do with this guy.

Your arguments lacks a leg to stand on because it's making points to non-existent arguments.

Wrong again Dogbert. Your assumptions and inuendo about the new law haven't any merit either...until you cite the specific statutes that allow "racial profiling" of your imaginary group who you won't admit to. Who is it racially profiling? Can you answer that?

They may have taken me too dog. I can't say for sure. But law enforcement is our first wave of defense against this tidal wave of illegal aliens. To not have them check if a person is in this country legally when detained or a problem arises would be absolutely asinine. This "police can't ask about about legal status" law that did exist, that was pure craziness. We need to get a handle on this.

I agree that something should be done. However, I'm sure we can agree (least on something) that everyone should be looked at when detained on whether they are in this country legally or not. Not just those who are hispanic.

And if you want my honest opinion, I'll tell you that going after the illegal immigrants won't do much and blaming the wrong group. If you go after the employers who are giving these people the jobs with swift punishments like fines, then you'll make a difference.

I agree that something should be done. However, I'm sure we can agree (least on something) that everyone should be looked at when detained on whether they are in this country legally or not. Not just those who are hispanic.

And if you want my honest opinion, I'll tell you that going after the illegal immigrants won't do much and blaming the wrong group. If you go after the employers who are giving these people the jobs with swift punishments like fines, then you'll make a difference.

Ahhhhh so you're saying that this law targets hispanics...please show me where in this law...as it's written...that hispanics are being singled out.

Wrong again Dogbert. Your assumptions and inuendo about the new law haven't any merit either...until you cite the specific statutes that allow "racial profiling" of your imaginary group who you won't admit to. Who is it racially profiling? Can you answer that?

LOL WUT? I just gave you a whole reasoning as to how it's racial profiling and a Juan Crow law. Or do you not think Literacy tests and Poll taxes back then weren't racial profiling in that case to disfranchise a entire group of the population?

Come ON!!!! You wouldn't have given a rat's ass about this story or even found it if the AZ governor wouldn't have signed the new, sweeping, non racist, non racial profiling immigration law on Friday...2 days before this dip shit made up a story to get his 15 minutes.

I would of given a rat's ass about this story. Whether I would of found it or not is a different story.

Also, if you don't think the new immigration law is also racial profiling, I have news for you.

yeah....what news?

Ahhhhh so you're saying that this law targets hispanics...please show me where in this law...as it's written...that hispanics are being singled out.

:disbelief: Did you not read my post to you about ten minutes ago?

Are you nuts? :cuckoo:

LOL WUT? I just gave you a whole reasoning as to how it's racial profiling and a Juan Crow law. Or do you not think Literacy tests and Poll taxes back then weren't racial profiling in that case to disfranchise a entire group of the population?

who should we be looking for dogshit? chinese??

Sorry. We are dealing with THIS AZ LAW...not laws that were on the books in the past.

I agree 100%, go after the employers. Problem with that is the reluctance of the feds to do so because of the powerful and rich lobbyists in Washington lining the pockets of law makers to NOT go after them. So what are the states left to do? Fend for themselves, and when it's Arizona we're talking about, we know that 98% of all illegal aliens in that state are straight from Mexico. To say they should look everyone over the same when it comes to legal status is pure lunacy dog. The vast, VAST majority of illegal aliens in Arizona are MEXICANS! You know it, I know it, for Christ sake the man in the moon knows it. So I say check 'em, period. Who gives a damn about bleeding hearts crying about racial profiling. Do it anyway.

:disbelief: Did you not read my post to you about ten minutes ago?

Are you nuts? :cuckoo:

and like I said...assumptions and inuendo do not make facts out of "reasoning". Now...care to cite the specific statute that says Hispanics are going to be singled out...or are you now saying that only hispanics in AZ are illegal aliens. Which is it? Post your factual evidence that only hispanics are targeted by this law!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%, go after the employers. Problem with that is the reluctance of the feds to do so because of the powerful and rich lobbyists in Washington lining the pockets of law makers to NOT go after them. So what are the states left to do? Fend for themselves, and when it's Arizona we're talking about, we know that 98% of all illegal aliens in that state are straight from Mexico. To say they should look everyone over the same when it comes to legal status is pure lunacy dog. The vast, VAST majority of illegal aliens in Arizona are MEXICANS! You know it, I know it, for Christ sake the man in the moon knows it. So I say check 'em, period. Who gives a damn about bleeding hearts crying about racial profiling. Do it anyway.

They DID go after the employers!!!!!! Remember the Swift Meat plant incident? HALF THE WORKERS THERE WERE ILLEGAL ALIENS WITH STOLEN SSN'S AND THE ACLU HAD A SHITFIT WHEN THEY WERE ARRESTED AND DEPORTED!!!!

ACLU: "Oh the horror!!!!! They're splitting up the families...they weren't hurting anyone and they paid taxes!!!!"

Last edited:

They DID go after the employers!!!!!! Remember the Swift Meat plant incident? HALF THE WORKERS THERE WERE ILLEGAL ALIENS WITH STOLEN SSN'S AND THE ACLU HAD A SHITFIT WHEN THEY WERE ARRESTED!!!!

The employers need to be punished for hiring illegals. That's all there is to it, and the punishment has to be harsh.

Fuck the ACLU. They're part of the damn problem.

Last edited:

They DID go after the employers!!!!!! Remember the Swift Meat plant incident? HALF THE WORKERS THERE WERE ILLEGAL ALIENS WITH STOLEN SSN'S AND THE ACLU HAD A SHITFIT WHEN THEY WERE ARRESTED!!!!

Oh yes, I remember,, the babies were RIPPED from mama's breast.. :lol::lol::lol:

you can never satisfy a libtard.

I understand the states are in a bind. I agree with Radio that least this will force those in Washington to do something and not do anything in fear of alienating the Hispanic population and their vote. I think that going after the immigrants just leads to chasing the tail of the snake (problem of illegal immigration) instead of the head (employers and those profiting from it).

Forum List

Back