That film. An actress sues.

I

Indofred

BBC News - Actress Cindy Lee Garcia sues over Innocence of Muslims

A US actress who appeared in an amateur anti-Islam video that sparked protests across the Muslim world is suing the film's suspected director.

Cindy Lee Garcia accused Nakoula Basseley Nakoula of duping her into a "hateful" film that she was led to believe was a desert adventure movie.

She is also asking a judge to order YouTube to remove the film.

Excellent stuff.
I hope he walks out of court without the shirt on his back.

Sad that the muslims have terrorized her so much she feels the need to distance herself from her work.

and... i am still offended.

i guess i should riot and burn down the forum now

or just send me a 'playground' red brick.

Your inability to argue a point without childish rubbish demonstrates how wrong you are. :)
You claim to be offended by me making up a quote I didn't attribute to you but it's wrong for an actress to sue because someone did make shit up and tried to make it look like she'd said it.

You really will have to decide if it's offensive or not.

Sad that the muslims have terrorized her so much she feels the need to distance herself from her work.

I think it's even sadder that the Muslims have terrorized us so much that we've forgotten how to be rational.

I hope she wins her suit. She was used as a tool without her knowledge by a guy that pretended to the world that he was an Israeli Jew.

There's nothing good to say about this "man."

She was used as a tool. By the state department. She thinks that suing will save her life, or at least keep her from being arrested under the Egyptian order for her arrest should the state department agree to extradition.

Your inability to argue a point without childish rubbish demonstrates how wrong you are. :)
You claim to be offended by me making up a quote I didn't attribute to you but it's wrong for an actress to sue because someone did make shit up and tried to make it look like she'd said it.

He didn't make it seem like she said things some find offensive. He made it look like the character she portrayed said those things. All films are edited at the discretion of the producer without having to ask permission of the actors. She has no case.

I think it's even sadder that the Muslims have terrorized us so much that we've forgotten how to be rational.

I hope she wins her suit. She was used as a tool without her knowledge by a guy that pretended to the world that he was an Israeli Jew.

Its more than she was used as a tool....Her life was put in jeopardy as he put words in her mouth she did not say

The maker is a well known deceiver who has stolen money from banks and barred from using the internet.

Her life was put in jeopardy by muslims, not the filmmaker.

Should we just have a blanket law that muslims are not responsible for anything they do?

She was used as a tool. By the state department. She thinks that suing will save her life, or at least keep her from being arrested under the Egyptian order for her arrest should the state department agree to extradition.

which is why she is distancing her self from the film..... she is running scared now.

She was hired as an actor to act... and i see and actor looking for a few more moments of fame.....

I do sympathize with her for the fear she must be feeling because the terrorist tactics of the muslims.

i am arguing the point..... of why she would feel the need to do what she is now doing.....

It is offensive that this woman feels so terrorized that she needs to distance herself from her work.

You quote was not offensive to me, however....you DID feel free to try an offended me.. What you did however was against the rules. ... i was making a point, if you did not catch that..... you know ...raise hell. just becasue you are "offended" by something idiotic. And get the world changed.

just as making a movie trashing islam is not offensive....

which is why she is distancing her self from the film..... she is running scared now.

She's complaining about her words being altered without her knowledge.
Would you ever be upset by such a thing or is making excuses for film makers while complaining you're offened, double standards?

Forum List

Back