That film. An actress sues.

She could offer to convert and give an interview in full niqjab.

im pretty sure they would still stone her to death...... she insulted islam.

I would not stone her.
Hang on, I'm a Muslim but I would not harm her in any way...

You seem to be saying Muslims would kill her but I would not.

Does that mean not all Muslims are the same?

She was used as a tool. By the state department. She thinks that suing will save her life, or at least keep her from being arrested under the Egyptian order for her arrest should the state department agree to extradition.

which is why she is distancing her self from the film..... she is running scared now.

She's complaining about her words being altered without her knowledge.
Would you ever be upset by such a thing or is making excuses for film makers while complaining you're offened, double standards?

you dont know much about the film industry do you?

Editing happens.... changes are made.... Actors are hired to act in a film. What comes out as the final product is up to the producers.

Andie MacDowell.... you know a real actress... not some low budget internet actress... had her complete performance budded out of Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes.....without her knowledge.

She was used as a tool. By the state department. She thinks that suing will save her life, or at least keep her from being arrested under the Egyptian order for her arrest should the state department agree to extradition.

which is why she is distancing her self from the film..... she is running scared now.

Would you ever be upset by such a thing or is making excuses for film makers while complaining you're offened, double standards?

I am betting it is standard boiler plate agreements that allow film makers to edit as they see fit. She has no case.

I am betting it is standard boiler plate agreements that allow film makers to edit as they see fit. She has no case.

Can you say...... Darth Vadar?

Forum List

Back