That didn't take long

spot on, but I still don't know how anyone in our administration thought this was good. They are incredibly stupid or there is a dirty monetary angle somewhere.

How much did we pay Iran again? Something like 150 billion dollars? That was money well spent.

Deal Shmeal... They are lying liars and can't be trusted re: anything that comes out of their mouths... pbo will be the first ex-POTUS to reside in Iran and lecture at their Universities...

It was all about legacy. Obama couldn't make the world better, he actually made it worse with arming ISIS. So he picked easy things. Like saying they killed OBL. Or forgetting the humanitarian disaster which is Cuba. Or gay marriage. He is like a political terrorists picking soft targets.

It was all about legacy. Obama couldn't make the world better, he actually made it worse with arming ISIS. So he picked easy things. Like saying they killed OBL. Or forgetting the humanitarian disaster which is Cuba. Or gay marriage. He is like a political terrorists picking soft targets.

And we must not forget this miracle of miracles...

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

spot on, but I still don't know how anyone in our administration thought this was good. They are incredibly stupid or there is a dirty monetary angle somewhere.
actually, the democrats thought it was a good deal.
Cotton: Obama Lied to Nation About Details of Secret Iran Nuke Deal
Do you really want the kind of stupidity that hillary will bring running this country?
Looks like Trump was right all along.
yeah the Dimocrats kill me, I don't know if they are trying to fuck our country or if they are just that stupid and really think people are inherently good.

Do you really want the kind of stupidity that hillary will bring running this country?
yeah the Dimocrats kill me, I don't know if they are trying to fuck our country or if they are just that stupid and really think people are inherently good.
just too many things they do wrong to assume its stupidity.
I am guessing that they are seriously trying to fuck the country

It would be nice if we had a media that was more like a watchdog and less like a lapdog. Maybe they could hold the president and the rest in DC accountable once in a while and ask them point blank "are you simply incompetent or are you deliberately acting against the country?"

It would be nice if we had a media that was more like a watchdog and less like a lapdog. Maybe they could hold the president and the rest in DC accountable once in a while and ask them point blank "are you simply incompetent or are you deliberately acting against the country?"
as long as they attacked both sides of the house equally since both sides of the house seem to be filled with idiots right now.

as long as they attacked both sides of the house equally since both sides of the house seem to be filled with idiots right now.

The more politicians and bureaucrats run out of DC by a pissed off and informed electorate, the better. Party be damned.

Democrats, are indeed trying to fuck our country.
Just look at the main difference between Nixon and Hillary. When the Republicans nominated Nixon, they didn't ACTUALLY KNOW that he was a crook............

Just look at the main difference between Nixon and Hillary. When the Republicans nominated Nixon, they didn't ACTUALLY KNOW that he was a crook............
Was he actually a crook? did he give the orders to break into the watergate or was he trying to take the heat for those that did (because deep down he appreciated the effort)

Was he actually a crook? did he give the orders to break into the watergate or was he trying to take the heat for those that did (because deep down he appreciated the effort)

You missed the point.........

Forum List

Back