That didn't take long

spot on, but I still don't know how anyone in our administration thought this was good. They are incredibly stupid or there is a dirty monetary angle somewhere.
actually, the democrats thought it was a good deal.
Cotton: Obama Lied to Nation About Details of Secret Iran Nuke Deal
Do you really want the kind of stupidity that hillary will bring running this country?
Looks like Trump was right all along.
yeah the Dimocrats kill me, I don't know if they are trying to fuck our country or if they are just that stupid and really think people are inherently good.

Democrats, are indeed trying to fuck our country.
Just look at the main difference between Nixon and Hillary. When the Republicans nominated Nixon, they didn't ACTUALLY KNOW that he was a crook............
Was he actually a crook? did he give the orders to break into the watergate or was he trying to take the heat for those that did (because deep down he appreciated the effort)

You missed the point.........
I got the point, he was not elected with the criminal record behind him.
The dems are willing to elect what I would consider a felon to the top office with full knowledge of her crimes.

It does not matter what agreements Iran signs.

The IDF will make sure Iran never builds a breeder reactor.

I can't get over douchebag and Kerry patting themselves on the back with this "deal."

Anyone with a working brain knew Iran would never abide by any deal made.

Never negotiate with people who don't intend of keeping their promises. They will just worm out of their end of the deal. I once wiped my ass with the money I lost in a bet. I then handed it to the other person.

It does not matter what agreements Iran signs.

The IDF will make sure Iran never builds a breeder reactor.

They're pussies, they will never challenge Iran.

And even if they would....why did we have this fucking horrible deal then?

Forum List

Back