Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorenmk2

Rookie
Apr 11, 2006
for letting me register on this board. Looks exciting - all these new people and new ideas.

I wanted to alert the members here of a troll attack being perpetrated by two new members here, Darwin's Friend and Redhots. Both are bored refugees of a dying liberal/radical board that you can find here:

For a taste of what they think of you read here:

Also, Darwins's Friend seems to be little more than a bored nimrod. Redhots is just a kid. They have no serious purpose here.

I will enjoy reading all these new posts!

sorenmk2 said:
for letting me register on this board. Looks exciting - all these new people and new ideas.

I wanted to alert the members here of a troll attack being perpetrated by two new members here, Darwin's Friend and Redhots. Both are bored refugees of a dying liberal/radical board that you can find here:

For a taste of what they think of you read here:

Also, Darwins's Friend seems to be little more than a bored nimrod. Redhots is just a kid. They have no serious purpose here.

I will enjoy reading all these new posts!
Hypocritical bitching about trolling. I love it :thup:

Thanks for the heads-up - I removed the link in your post because I REALLY don't want to get CLOSE to a cross-board flame war.

The deal is, I don't much care WHY people join, as long as they follow a few simple rules:

1. Don't be a dickhead all the time. the occasional outburst is expected, however.

2. Don't troll

3. Don't Spam

4. See #1.

:)

As long as those kids can get along with people and don't f-up our family here at USMB, they're more than welcome.

No problem. Just wanted to give you a heads up. The pathetic little board they spew from have flamed a number of boards with conservative and pro-American posters. Latest new member Cranston36 is also one of them. If it spoils their fun thats enough. Maybe, now that they've practically killed their home board with their incessant trolling, they will start to grow up....but I'm not holding my breath.

sorenmk2 said:
No problem. Just wanted to give you a heads up. The pathetic little board they spew from have flamed a number of boards with conservative and pro-American posters. Latest new member Cranston36 is also one of them. If it spoils their fun thats enough. Maybe, now that they've practically killed their home board with their incessant trolling, they will start to grow up....but I'm not holding my breath.
This is something you should handle through PM's, unless you want to flare them up here or something...

sorenmk2 said:

Tattle-tale ! :laugh:

Not so neat, really. They've practically killed their crap board with childish behavior and bullying so they need new waters to muddy. But this board is so huge and well established that I expect they will have little success here and either obey the rules or, more likely, move along to find a weak board they can disrupt. Trolling was their intention in coming here and they make that clear back on their home board.

sorenmk2 said:
Not so neat, really. They've practically killed their crap board with childish behavior and bullying so they need new waters to muddy. But this board is so huge and well established that I expect they will have little success here and either obey the rules or, more likely, move along to find a weak board they can disrupt. Trolling was their intention in coming here and they make that clear back on their home board.
Not a problem really; we like playing with trolls right up until they get banned.

sorenmk2 said:

I'm not sure who you are, but I actually know of DF from another board.. *Typically*, unless provoked, his posts are no worse than anyone elses, and he will attempt to debate in a rational manner...

I think it's rude and childish for you to come here, and immediately post a thread calling other members trolls prior to you even getting settled here.

JMO.

dmp said:
Okay - that's settled right? Regardless of the methods, <b>the person's heart seemed to be in the right place.</b> it's aight.

I disagree. But I think you figured that out.. DF's thread was locked - this one wasn't..So I posted here. :)

You don't know them like I know them. I linked to the board where they discussed their trolling over here but the link was taken down by management for a very good reason. I have no regrets whatsoever of warning yhis board about these two trolls. That's the end of this thread for me.

sorenmk2 said:
You don't know them like I know them. I linked to the board where they discussed their trolling over here but the link was taken down by management for a very good reason. I have no regrets whatsoever of warning yhis board about these two trolls. That's the end of this thread for me.
:thanks: Guess that means you take the mask off now, right?
Ya got us fooled... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:trolls:

Shattered said:
I'm not sure who you are, but I actually know of DF from another board.. *Typically*, unless provoked, his posts are no worse than anyone elses, and he will attempt to debate in a rational manner...

I think it's rude and childish for you to come here, and immediately post a thread calling other members trolls prior to you even getting settled here.

JMO.

Agreed. I figure everyone is free to make their own judgments and no one needs someone else to tell them how to feel about a poster. :clap:

Actually, if you read the site, there is much discussion of intentionally coming over here, accompanied by disparaging and crude remarks about certain mods/posters, how the board is run, etc.

Of course we can all form our own conclusions about particular posters, but if someone joins this board just to stir up trouble, I for one appreciate the heads up.

Abbey Normal said:
Actually, if you read the site, there is much discussion of intentionally coming over here, accompanied by disparaging and crude remarks about certain mods/posters, how the board is run, etc.

Of course we can all form our own conclusions about particular posters, but if someone joins this board just to stir up trouble, I for one appreciate the heads up.

If they're here to cause trouble, that heads up isn't going to affect the way you feel about them one way or the other..

If they're a problem, warn "management", and let them deal with it. There's no excuse for posting a thread in an attempt to humiliate someone, no matter who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back