Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shattered said:
If they're here to cause trouble, that heads up isn't going to affect the way you feel about them one way or the other..

If they're a problem, warn "management", and let them deal with it. There's no excuse for posting a thread in an attempt to humiliate someone, no matter who they are.

I guess we will just have to disagree, Shattered. Not directed to any new member in particular, but I have no tolerance for sh** stirrers who have no purpose but to cause trouble on the board, and the faster they are outed the better. I agree that PM's are probably a better way to go on warnings, but I still appreciate a head's up.

Abbey Normal said:
I guess we will just have to disagree, Shattered. Not directed to any new member in particular, but I have no tolerance for sh** stirrers who have no purpose but to cause trouble on the board, and the faster they are outed the better. I agree that PM's are probably a better way to go on warnings, but I still appreciate a head's up.

There are plenty of "shit stirrers" here that I, personally, think were in dire need of a "vacation" some time ago, but there are no threads posted in an attempt to simultaneously turn everyone against them right off the bat.

One of the members mentioned posted a thread, which was almost immediately locked for seemingly no reason, other than it's lack of productivity... There's nothing productive about this one, and I think it's downright insulting, and here it sits - wide open.

Shattered said:
There are plenty of "shit stirrers" here that I, personally, think were in dire need of a "vacation" some time ago, but there are no threads posted in an attempt to simultaneously turn everyone against them right off the bat.

One of the members mentioned posted a thread, which was almost immediately locked for seemingly no reason, other than it's lack of productivity... There's nothing productive about this one, and I think it's downright insulting, and here it sits - wide open.
Just an *ahem* by the mod they didn't like. 'Management' saw and no one was banned, shouldn't that end this? Heads up isn't bad, anyone who's been around here awhile should know that it takes more than that to get someone kicked. Seems to me, for now, things are settled. Move on.

Kathianne said:
Just an *ahem* by the mod they didn't like. 'Management' saw and no one was banned, shouldn't that end this? Heads up isn't bad, anyone who's been around here awhile should know that it takes more than that to get someone kicked. Seems to me, for now, things are settled. Move on.
I'm closing this as it seems to have caused some to be uncomfortable. Welcome to the newbies.

I am moving this under 'chat' since it was an 'intro' related thread. Since it's locked, I'm not putting under 'intro..'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back