Make your own "_________ For Dummies" book cover

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
is.php

http://www.signgenerator.org/books/dummies/

fuzzykitten99 said:
ok, why did you do that? What was your point?
and what's with the juvenile-esque 'pwn3d' ? what, are you 2? My 2 year old boy can type more coherent than that.
He did it because you got pwn3d!

PWN3D
PWN3D
PWN3D
PWN3D
PWN3D
PWN3D
PWN3D!!!!!!!!!!1!11!!111!1one11!11!!!!uno!!111!!!!11!1!

:rotflmao:

gop_jeff said:
ok, i know what its SUPPOSED to mean...but it is still pathetic and childish. If he was looking to impress me, he missed the mark.

The ClayTaurus said:
He did it because you got pwn3d!
that doesn't explain anything. i got owned? what, he OWNS me? What kind of bullshit is that? I did nothing to him nor did I even refer to him in my post. I was just enjoying a few minutes of leisure time on my break, and all he did was make himself look like an ass.

fuzzykitten99 said:
ok, i know what its SUPPOSED to mean...but it is still pathetic and childish. If he was looking to impress me, he missed the mark.

that doesn't explain anything. i got owned? what, he OWNS me? What kind of bullshit is that? I did nothing to him nor did I even refer to him in my post. I was just enjoying a few minutes of leisure time on my break, and all he did was make himself look like an ass.
I think Harry Potter stuck a broomstick up your ass. Relax. Your whatever-for-dummies cover didn't work, because you tried hotlinking from the site. You know that, right? Go back and look at the cover you made. He didn't pwn you, the website did. He was merely pointing it out the same way D did to Hobbit. Deep breaths, deep breaths... it's just poking some fun.

fuzzykitten99 said:

I apologize if I somehow offended you. It was a joke.

fuzzykitten99 said:

Damn, woman.. Get a freakin sense of humor..

mom4 said:
She's pregnant, guys... cut her some slack! ;)

Poor excuse for flipping out over nothing, and too often misused, and overused.

Shattered said:
Poor excuse for flipping out over nothing, and too often misused, and overused.
I'm betting donuts to dollars she didn't realize why people said she was pwn3d.

Forum List

Back