Thanks to PC Leftards, California is on the Brink of a Hepatitus A Pandemic

And...no bags or bathrooms available DOES make it hard for the homeless to dispose of their waste. Can't go in a business and use theirs..they will kick you out. Being homeless is difficult. How does one wash up and clean up? Grocery stores usually don't mind if you use theirs but to really clean yourself, you need at least 10 minutes. That usually doesn't go over very well.
The homeless need those portable johns construction people use. The city could have it emptied once a month. Have a spare one that has water available..or a hose. Washing your hair and your body with a water hose is doable. Yet...they won't. Instead, they wil bitch about the homeless and out of sight is out of mind until diseases start showing up.

Meh. Just talking about it depresses me.
Those portapotties can't be used. The homeless will live in them and attack anyone coming close.

A hillbilly saved me and my husband. So go ahead and despise them. I am very grateful so far.

And...no bags or bathrooms available DOES make it hard for the homeless to dispose of their waste. Can't go in a business and use theirs..they will kick you out. Being homeless is difficult. How does one wash up and clean up? Grocery stores usually don't mind if you use theirs but to really clean yourself, you need at least 10 minutes. That usually doesn't go over very well.
The homeless need those portable johns construction people use. The city could have it emptied once a month. Have a spare one that has water available..or a hose. Washing your hair and your body with a water hose is doable. Yet...they won't. Instead, they wil bitch about the homeless and out of sight is out of mind until diseases start showing up.

Meh. Just talking about it depresses me.
Those portapotties can't be used. The homeless will live in them and attack anyone coming close.
Not in the town I came from. I did broach it to the community center just before we left. Told them homeless are not ALL insane or drug addled. They seemed surprised I was homeless myself and told them the difficulties I was experiencing myself. Whether it did any good or not..I have no clue.

Oh, and I never knew the local grocery stores (2) and liquor stores and bakeries had cameras outside aimed at the dumpsters. Until I looked up when dumping some trash cuz I kept my van clean..as well as myself, the best I could. Get caught dumping trash bags or rifling thru a dumpster..sheriff will be there lickety split.

Know what else I told the community center? I asked "when you dole out food for the homeless...why do you give raw chicken that has to be cooked? How do the homeless cook it??? Is there a secret stove or barbque around here nobody knows about? And why do you give candy and sweets? And rotten veggies with mold on them? would YOU eat it if it were free?" and they just fiddled in their chairs.

And..I know many in that town. Imagine my surprise to see homeOWNERS that have million dollar homes overlooking the bay..standing there in line to get their free food. Including the raw chicken they can cook on their expensive stoves. They were surprised to see ME too. Oops.

Wow, so when you let people piss and shit on public streets, have poor trash clean up and let homeless people wander around everywhere they like, you get DISEASE OUTBREAKS.

PC idiots need to earn biology but they wont because they dont give a flying rats ass about anything but the destruction of a once glorious state.

California Hepatitis A Outbreak on Verge of Statewide Epidemic - Breitbart

The California hepatitis A outbreak is on the verge of reaching statewide epidemic status, as cases have spread through homeless tent cities from San Diego north to Sacramento.
California health officials have reported that at least 569 people have been infected with the hepatitis A liver disease and 17 have died since a San Diego County outbreak was first identified in November. Cases have migrated north to homeless populations in Los Angeles, Santa Cruz, San Francisco and Sacramento over the last 11 months.

Although local and state authorities have tried to underplay the risks and severity of the outbreak, the most recent annual totals for cases of hepatitis A in the United States was 1,390 in 2015, according to the Center for Disease Control (CDC). California only reported 179 cases during the same year.

The highly-contagious hepatitis A outbreak may have taken root because of the City of San Diego’s efforts in the run-up to Major League Baseball’s All-Star Game held at Petco Park in July 2016 to push the homeless, and the rampant drug and prostitution trade among them, out of the downtown tourist venues. Those effort included locking public bathrooms and essentially relocating the homeless to the congested tent city encampments that stretch for blocks east of downtown near freeway onramps.

Another explanation may be the city’s decision to ban plastic bags, which deprived homeless people of an alternative means of disposing of human waste when bathrooms were not available.

The last major hepatitis A outbreak was 900 cases and 8 deaths in Pennsylvania in 2003. The infected suffer flulike symptoms and jaundice, but the disease can progress to death. Since 1998, national hepatitis A incidence rates had been “progressively lower each year” due to the development of a “safe and effective hepatitis A vaccines in 1995–1996.”

California homeless advocates have been successful across the state in forcing cities to accept the homeless living in large tent communities on public property. The advocates refer to anti-homeless ordinances as the modern-day equivalent to post-slavery Jim Crow and Depression era anti-Okie laws that allowed police to disperse people deemed “undesirable” after dark.

The City of San Diego was forced to sign the Spencer Settlement in 2006, which forbids its Police Department from enforcing the city’s “Illegal Lodging Enforcement Guidelines” between the hours of 9 pm to 5:30 am.​
Of course, all those rich white uber liberals don't actually LIVE with illegals. In a barrio, so they don't hear all our voices They hear what THEY want. Then there's people like me (lived among wetters for over 25 years) are oft quoted as being ignorant and regarded as racist. Damn , we get get rich white elitists exploiting illegal aliens telling us otherwise lowly underlings how much harder their newly found neoslaves from Mexico work. I live with Mexicans, 8 out ten of then just drink and stand around and do NOTHING. I see masses of disposed homeless Americans and it make me sick. I live with mexicans living stuffed 15 people in home, section 8, all to aid Mexicans here illegally. It's time to end that. And our beloved politicians need to hear US. ALL of us.

What's a wetter and why do you live stuffed into a home like that?

I've been in supervisory positions a time or two and never ever had a problem with any Hispanic employee. They didn't call in much, they did their jobs very well and I didn't have to deal with snarky behavior out of them either.
And you know people who foster kids too!!!

Does your arm ever hurt from you patting yourself on the fucking back?

For fucks sake Gracie. Munch a pill or something.

I mentioned people I know that have fostered in reaction to you're saying antiabortion people don't have any care for children once they are born. I was arguing my side of the argument. I hardly think me knowing folks that foster is anything to pat my own back about.

And no, my arm doesn't get sore from patting my own back. It gets plenty exercise carrying old people, lost children, accident victims and little baby kittens to safety.
Sorry. Reliving last year. Gets me upset, then depressed. And I shouldn't feel that way cuz we are safe now. Although I still grieve for my dog. She was not supposed to die up here in the mountains. She did. I lost BOTH dogs. One in Southern Cali the short time we were there. One here 4 months ago. Its still raw.

I'm truly sorry that happened to you and glad things aren't that way anymore.
Don't let the past bite. It can swallow your will and soul.
My past before I met James is full of dark things with teeth. I try to keep a muzzle on that bitch.

I do ok nowadays. But I get moody. I miss my dog mostly. She was NOT supposed to die on me. And my past is only last year. July 2016 the landlord said he wanted his house back when I went to pay the rent like I had been for almost 13 fucking years. He gave me a 30 day notice. I said no..I had been there 10 years...law says SIXTY DAY notice. We moved out August 17, 2016. Got here where we are now February 8th 2017.
Its still fresh. I have to break in my muzzle. It still pinches.

I didn't even know you'd been homeless.
I'm surprised you didn't know since it's been a great running joke in the FZ with the Clique for over a year and was STTABs favorite thing to throw in my face along with Pillars yukking it up as well. Oh, and the death of my cat? That was yuckable too. So much fun for them!

Watch. Read. They still use both for brownie points in 4F.

I've seen bits and pieces but thought they were just being assholes. Stab I guess I read with a new name, but all this happened before I joined, I assume. Plus, I didn't wander far from current events for awhile.

And now that I have totally depressed myself..I am off to the other place that is froo froo sweetness and light, then watch some tv.

Sorry I snarked at you.

I have seen mexicans slaughter a goat, then roast the damn thing on a open fire (I am a white vegetarian) on a bonfire next to a car with a rag stuffed in its gas tank on cinder bricks (could they be any more stereotyped?) in middle of a heatwave during a no burn red flag ban. Please, I like mexican culture. But this is going a little to far, and it seems mesicans don't know where to draw the line. It seems their handlers, those rich white elitist don't know either.

We despise hillbillies. Sad but true. Here in Denver, we get illegal alien Mexicans...talk about the cement pond, these adorable hicks never heard of hygiene let alone American culture. Nope, they don't understand acli-mi-zation. Nope, it's out side a their a-kin . Besides , their wonderful overlords live in a universe far far away, in a HOA approved well groomed universe well away from the poor unwashed of any ilk and make the big decisions. So they can opine about racism and illegal aliens in the safety of their tidy well kept bunkers.

Huh. Weren't you the one just lamenting stereotypes?

James and I are hillbillies. Or a mutt mix of hillbilly and redneck.

I have a heavy redneck accent, especially when angry but I think we're OK.

We take a couple showers a year even often we don't need it. Someday we even hope ta get us one of them fancy indoor terlits.

You ever see one of them things? They're a wunder!

A hillbilly saved me and my husband. So go ahead and despise them. I am very grateful so far.

Hillbillies are some of the best people I know.
Generally.
Run away if they look at you like a hungry mountain lion does a deer and asks you to squeal like a pig.

And now that I have totally depressed myself..I am off to the other place that is froo froo sweetness and light, then watch some tv.

Sorry I snarked at you.

Not a problem Gracie. I apologize as well.Don't let it take ya down, Gracie. Brawlers like us always make it to the back of the bar.

I apologize to you too, Jimbowie. I mucked your thread up well and good
I'm really good st it.

I do ok nowadays. But I get moody. I miss my dog mostly. She was NOT supposed to die on me. And my past is only last year. July 2016 the landlord said he wanted his house back when I went to pay the rent like I had been for almost 13 fucking years. He gave me a 30 day notice. I said no..I had been there 10 years...law says SIXTY DAY notice. We moved out August 17, 2016. Got here where we are now February 8th 2017.
Its still fresh. I have to break in my muzzle. It still pinches.

Dogs will put a hurt on you that stays with you forever. I got into dog loving late in life cuz I first had to overcome an awful phobia that I'd had since childhood. My first dog of my own was a Manchester terrier no named Sophie. She looked like a tiny doberman.Over ten years later I still think of her everyday and feel heartsick at times.At least we had a kick ass time while it lasted

We despise hillbillies. Sad but true. Here in Denver, we get illegal alien Mexicans...talk about the cement pond, these adorable hicks never heard of hygiene let alone American culture. Nope, they don't understand acli-mi-zation. Nope, it's out side a their a-kin . Besides , their wonderful overlords live in a universe far far away, in a HOA approved well groomed universe well away from the poor unwashed of any ilk and make the big decisions. So they can opine about racism and illegal aliens in the safety of their tidy well kept bunkers.

We take a couple showers a year even often we don't need it. Someday we even hope ta get us one of them fancy indoor terlits.

Well, I am not shaming hillbillies, I am tired of liberals maligning poor whites as lazy and lackadaisical comparing them to hillbillies. For every 10 illegal migrant Mexicans , I have seen 100 more sitting on their asses malingering. So when we read about how "hard" they work, you have to ask yourself compared to what? What reference are you using?

Well, I am not shaming hillbillies, I am tired of liberals maligning poor whites as lazy and lackadaisical comparing them to hillbillies. For every 10 illegal migrant Mexicans , I have seen 100 more sitting on their asses malingering. So when we read about how "hard" they work, you have to ask yourself compared to what? What reference are you using?

I'm not comparing them to anyone. Just my own personal experiences as supervisor or dept. head. But I never hired an illegal and never would. I've been lucky I guess because I just never had much trouble with the folks I hired. I did accidentally hire a crazy white gal though. She was deluxe skeery. I don't share the experience you've had with Hispanics. I think they're just like everyone else... Good and bad.
Again... I'm not referring to illegals.

Wow, so when you let people piss and shit on public streets, have poor trash clean up and let homeless people wander around everywhere they like, you get DISEASE OUTBREAKS.

PC idiots need to earn biology but they wont because they dont give a flying rats ass about anything but the destruction of a once glorious state.

California Hepatitis A Outbreak on Verge of Statewide Epidemic - Breitbart

The California hepatitis A outbreak is on the verge of reaching statewide epidemic status, as cases have spread through homeless tent cities from San Diego north to Sacramento.
California health officials have reported that at least 569 people have been infected with the hepatitis A liver disease and 17 have died since a San Diego County outbreak was first identified in November. Cases have migrated north to homeless populations in Los Angeles, Santa Cruz, San Francisco and Sacramento over the last 11 months.

Although local and state authorities have tried to underplay the risks and severity of the outbreak, the most recent annual totals for cases of hepatitis A in the United States was 1,390 in 2015, according to the Center for Disease Control (CDC). California only reported 179 cases during the same year.

The highly-contagious hepatitis A outbreak may have taken root because of the City of San Diego’s efforts in the run-up to Major League Baseball’s All-Star Game held at Petco Park in July 2016 to push the homeless, and the rampant drug and prostitution trade among them, out of the downtown tourist venues. Those effort included locking public bathrooms and essentially relocating the homeless to the congested tent city encampments that stretch for blocks east of downtown near freeway onramps.

Another explanation may be the city’s decision to ban plastic bags, which deprived homeless people of an alternative means of disposing of human waste when bathrooms were not available.

The last major hepatitis A outbreak was 900 cases and 8 deaths in Pennsylvania in 2003. The infected suffer flulike symptoms and jaundice, but the disease can progress to death. Since 1998, national hepatitis A incidence rates had been “progressively lower each year” due to the development of a “safe and effective hepatitis A vaccines in 1995–1996.”

California homeless advocates have been successful across the state in forcing cities to accept the homeless living in large tent communities on public property. The advocates refer to anti-homeless ordinances as the modern-day equivalent to post-slavery Jim Crow and Depression era anti-Okie laws that allowed police to disperse people deemed “undesirable” after dark.

The City of San Diego was forced to sign the Spencer Settlement in 2006, which forbids its Police Department from enforcing the city’s “Illegal Lodging Enforcement Guidelines” between the hours of 9 pm to 5:30 am.​
Republicans don't believe in science and they don't believe in vaccines.

So I'm sure they think disease is the manifestation of evil spirits.

Forum List

Back