Thanks to liberals, Caliburger to put automated cooking robots in 50 restaurants

Making claims about something for which you know nothing about. Typical.
^ ironic

But I know about your kind.
^ :cuckoo:

Thanks for proving just how well I know your kind.
^ inbred can't stop talking to himself

^Stupid n*gger just doesn't know how stupid he is. That's what happens when you have an 85 IQ.

This stuff will make for some very interesting politics in the short term, but longer term, we'd better start thinking about what we're going to do with a few dozen million under-educated, under-skilled, misplaced workers.

That's going to be an actual, tangible thing, regardless of the minimum wage.

Not much talk about it yet.

The old fashioned ways of taking care of it was war and epidemic. Not sure if we want that to be the method, but usually they select themselves, we don't pick them.

This stuff will make for some very interesting politics in the short term, but longer term, we'd better start thinking about what we're going to do with a few dozen million under-educated, under-skilled, misplaced workers.

The old fashioned ways of taking care of it was war and epidemic. Not sure if we want that to be the method, but usually they select themselves, we don't pick them.
Well, assuming they survive, they'll most likely vote, and that's something to keep in mind.

Well, assuming they survive, they'll most likely vote, and that's something to keep in mind.

If the society that remains behind allows voting.

Personally when society does collapse I plan on leading a civilized barbarian horde up and down the North Coast of Long Island.

Personally when society does collapse I plan on leading a civilized barbarian horde up and down the North Coast of Long Island.
Goals are good!

:rock:

Goals are good!

:rock:

I'm not sure if I am going more with a "Bad guys from the Postman" horseback horde or "bad guys from Max Max" punker/modified vehicle horde.

Forum List

Back