Thank you USA!

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Thank you for supporting Israel! I hope casualties are minimized for Israelis and for Gaza civilians. As Jews we are not anti-Muslim and we view Islam as a Monotheistic religion which contains the Seven Laws of Noah.

On Russian Social Media there is a lot of anti-Semitism. Many are wishing for Israel to stop existing.

Yes, I do criticize American society for many things, but I am grateful for support of Jewish People. Here.

Republicans are far more likely than independents or Democrats to say the response is fully justified (68% of Republicans say so compared with 45% of independents and 38% of Democrats)

Thank you for supporting Israel! I hope casualties are minimized for Israelis and for Gaza civilians. As Jews we are not anti-Muslim and we view Islam as a Monotheistic religion which contains the Seven Laws of Noah.

On Russian Social Media there is a lot of anti-Semitism. Many are wishing for Israel to stop existing.
It is a dangerous time to be Jewish though. Even supporting Israels right to.exist can be dangerous in some parts so I can't imagine the fear one would have for simply wearing a yarmuke. Israel needs.to exist.and so do Palestinian citizens. Hamas, needs to be dismantled and then some.

Xiden Admin has supported HAMAS and IRAN.
Now they are in ISR but they are limiting ISR military. They are literally telling ISR what they can and CANNOT DO.

Forum List

Back