Thank You to All The Anti-Vaxers

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Who knows that I'm a pro-vaxer but yet don't criticize my decision to have been vaccinated because I don't criticize your decision not to get vaccinated. I wish things would go back to the way they used to be when medical stuff was own private personal business and nobody else's.

i have been very open on here about having vaxs and the side effects of it...there was no way i could get outta of between family and doctors...having diabetes and cancer (in remission) thank you ...

i have been very open on here about having vaxs and the side effects of it...there was no way i could get outta of between family and doctors...having diabetes and cancer (in remission) thank you ...

You lost me after the first sentence. Btw, for the record luckily I've never had any side effects.

I have been open about not being vaxxed. I've never advised anyone one way or another other than telling my.wife, who had underlying conditions to get vaxxed. Her docfor ultimately provided the key recommendation to her. All I ever wanted from the start was honest information and the right to decide for myself.

Geez, they fucking hate me, lol!

Who? I don't hate anybody for making a personal choice about what goes or doesn't go inside their own bodies. The only time I have a problem with it is when it affects unborn babies, because then it isn't the woman's body anymore.

Who? I don't hate anybody for making a personal choice about what goes or doesn't go inside their own bodies. The only time I have a problem with it is when it affects unborn babies, because then it isn't the woman's body anymore.

A lot on the right actually, because I push back on their stupid "killer vax going to wipe out humanity" fairy tale.

Oh yeah and when it comes to children. That decision resides with the parents and guardians. Not the government or the schools.

Who knows that I'm a pro-vaxer but yet don't criticize my decision to have been vaccinated because I don't criticize your decision not to get vaccinated.
A pro-vaxer is someone who wanted to force others to get vaxxed. Now they claim to have been pro-choice all along. I don't criticize anyone's decision to get vaxxed (I did under duress), but I do criticize the pieces of shit who disseminated false information and forced vaccinations/boosters on the public.

Isn't that what everybody wants?
Not if the covid experience is any indication. sSme wanted to simply be told what to do without researching their personal circumstance and how the vaccine worked. Many wanted those who did NOT take the same course of action as the did to be ostracized, arrested and/or cancelled. Frightening. A reminder that humans haven't changed...

A pro-vaxer is someone who wanted to force others to get vaxxed. Now they claim to have been pro-choice all along. I don't criticize anyone's decision to get vaxxed (I did under duress), but I do criticize the pieces of shit who disseminated false information and forced vaccinations/boosters on the public.

I agree one hundred percent with you and I never wanted people being forced to get vaxxed. I just believe that if I ever do get it that it'll be a whole less serious and won't result in a hospitalization and or death and I didn't know how else to put it. I realize that people have still died from it, but I think that is due to other health conditions.

Obviously I know that I can still get it and I might have had it recently even though the test came up negative. You never know with home tests though.

Not if the covid experience is any indication. sSme wanted to simply be told what to do without researching their personal circumstance and how the vaccine worked.

Ah I see, you're referring to the left and their idol "Doctor" Fauci. Let me make one thing clear here,.. that absent minded freak had absolutely nothing to do with me making the final decision to get vaccinated.

Plenty of evidence suggests massive harm is going on with many deaths to otherwise healthy young persons (from Kindergarten to age 50?). Strokes or Heart attacks on those with no history suddenly on the increase.

Either some can't tolerate the vaccine? or "booster" lol!
Perhaps some bad batches got floated out?
Perhaps it is Intentional....some sort of test?
Uh, yes. Anything is possible. As "they" launched the man-made virus.......then "they" demanded you take the vaccine or be locked out of society.
they don't care about your health, wealth etc.

Forum List

Back