Sick Ideology under the Rainbowflag

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves
My newest video, you have a bit to listen to what i say though, it is like 3-4 minutes i dont know if you enough attention span or interest for it. Short speech, but in short it summarises that something is wrong and sick with the societies and our world.

My newest video, you have a bit to listen to what i say though, it is like 3-4 minutes i dont know if you enough attention span or interest for it. Short speech, but in short it summarises that something is wrong and sick with the societies and our world.

The society we have is populated by humans which are the offspring of other humans and the same type of society of humans has always existed as long as there were humans.

Attention span on online forums, forget it.

What gays choose to do in private is no concern of mine but when they try to flaunt their perversion publicly, it becomes a problem.

We who protest will be singled out by the PTB. We will not stop the world leaders agenda.

Forum List

Back