Thank You, Rush Limp-Balls

I agree with the president's policy...

But she chose to go to a Catholic University. She should have known what the rules were when she signed up.

It seems to me that if she was so concerned about this, there were plenty of universities that had family planning coverage she should have gone to. Whinging about it now is kind of silly.

Sandra Fluke was not arguing for herself, but for a friend with cancer who is prescribed contraception as part of her cancer therapy...medication which is not covered by the student's health insurance policy.

A couple things here. She also argued for the right of women to have access to contraception for actual contraception.

No one told her that her friend couldn't have it for valid medical purposes. And he friend had the option of purchasing a plan that covered that, or working for an employer who provided it.

I mean, seriously, we aren't even talking about employers here, we are talking about student health plans, aren't we?

Here's the underlying problem with ObamaCare (and RomneyCare). It's trying to say, "Trust me, we are really preserving the private insurance system, we aren't doing socialized medicine!" But then you load on so many requirements and mandates and even take away choices on religious things, you've pretty much just turned health care into a public utility, haven't you?

Lots of hatred on the left. If they show this much hatred for a voice on the radio what do they think about politicians who have the power of life and death? I don't recall much hate speech when Dan Rather tried to influence an election with forged documents about the president. Maybe hatred is a leftie thing.

I'm a 60's woman. I partied hearty. But not once in my life while I was getting it on did I ever freaking assume that the taxpayer should pay for my "wild times".

And neither is Sandra Fluke. Perhaps you should actually listen to her testimony and educate yourself on the facts of the issue before commenting on them.

What Sandra Fluke wanted to say before the all-male panel on female health issues :cuckoo: that she was not allowed to speak in front of...and instead made it before another panel set up by Nancy Pelosi...was that the student health plan that she pays for through the private college she attends does not offer contraception coverage. She was testifying before the panel what the REAL WORLD consequences are of allowing ANY employer to "opt-out" of contraceptive coverage based on "moral reasons".

:lol: And this is a losing issue for the left. But my my keep on going with it.

Guess again. A majority of Americans actually agree with the President on the contraception issue...that health insurance plans should include contraception coverage.

What I really don't get is how any anti-abortionist would be against health insurance plans including contraception. It's a sure fire way to keep down the number of abortions.

I've advocated for free contraception for decades. Anything to stop abortion as a method of birth control.

You can check all my posts on this. I have been consistent.

I do on the other hand have a problem with the control freak in the WH and Kathleen trying to force this on the Catholic Church.

Kathleen loved Tiller and Obama is pro death as can be so we know what the motive is.

That's the part I don't get at all.

With all the conservatives so dead set against abortion, you'd think they would applaud any program that attempted to prevent the need for them.... free, mandatory or whatever. Anything it takes to prevent the death of a future human being, right? Wrong. The majority of conservatives don't want abortions and they now they don't want free contraception. :dunno:

Lots of hatred on the left. If they show this much hatred for a voice on the radio what do they think about politicians who have the power of life and death?
Hell.....all that fat-fuck has to do is drop to his hands-and-knees and BEG forgiveness from half the Nation's population, and admit his real "problem" is that he's Gay....and, isn't that much a fan of ANY woman!!!!

Maybe he simply needs a "mentor".​

My gawd,

So now there is a war on women?

funny I and others I know don't see it..

sheesh

That's the saddest part of all.

No what's sad is some made up war you all are spewing about

I'm not a woman but I'm outraged at the GOP attempting to chip away the rights of women.

No. It's very sad that as a woman, you don't see what's happening.

Stop the War on Women: WHAT'S AT STAKE

Top 10 Shocking Attacks from the GOP's War on Women

1) Republicans not only want to reduce women's access to abortion care, they're actually trying to redefine rape. After a major backlash, they promised to stop. But they haven't yet. Shocker.

2) A state legislator in Georgia wants to change the legal term for victims of rape, stalking, and domestic violence to "accuser." But victims of other less gendered crimes, like burglary, would remain "victims."

3) In South Dakota, Republicans proposed a bill that could make it legal to murder a doctor who provides abortion care. (Yep, for real.)

4) Republicans want to cut nearly a billion dollars of food and other aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids.

5) In Congress, Republicans have a bill that would let hospitals allow a woman to die rather than perform an abortion necessary to save her life.

6) Maryland Republicans ended all county money for a low-income kids' preschool program. Why? No need, they said. Women should really be home with the kids, not out working.

7) And at the federal level, Republicans want to cut that same program, Head Start, by $1 billion. That means over 200,000 kids could lose their spots in preschool.

8) Two-thirds of the elderly poor are women, and Republicans are taking aim at them too. A spending bill would cut funding for employment services, meals, and housing for senior citizens.

9) Congress just voted for a Republican amendment to cut all federal funding from Planned Parenthood health centers, one of the most trusted providers of basic health care and family planning in our country.

10) And if that wasn't enough, Republicans are pushing to eliminate all funds for the only federal family planning program. (For humans. But Republican Dan Burton has a bill to provide contraception for wild horses. You can't make this stuff up).

Lots of hatred on the left. If they show this much hatred for a voice on the radio what do they think about politicians who have the power of life and death? I don't recall much hate speech when Dan Rather tried to influence an election with forged documents about the president. Maybe hatred is a leftie thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rush calls a nice women a slut and it's the left that is full of hate.

Unreal.

(Reuters) - Nearly two-thirds of Americans favor President Barack Obama's policy requiring birth control coverage for female employees, including clear majorities of Roman Catholic, Protestant evangelical and independent voters, a poll showed on Thursday.

A Kaiser Family Foundation survey of 1,500 adults showed public opinion breaking more strongly according to party affiliation than gender on contraceptives, with 83 percent of Democrats, 62 percent of independents and 42 percent of Republicans favoring the policy.

Sixty-three percent of Americans overall supported it, according to the data.

Adopted earlier this month as part of Obama's 2010 healthcare reform law, the policy requires most employers to provide health insurance coverage for women's contraceptives without co-pays or deductibles.

Obama offered a compromise to religiously affiliated institutions, including Catholic-run hospitals and universities that oppose artificial contraception, by requiring insurers to cover the cost of birth control coverage for their employees.

The rule does not apply to places of worship, including churches, synagogues and mosques.

63 percent of voters back Obama birth control policy: poll - chicagotribune.com

And it's a phoney issue. No one is depriving anyone of anything. Obama cooked all of this up as a diversion.

Yuppers. It's the classic "is that a rabbit over there". :lol:

You'd think they could come up with something new.

what else can they run on?
Obama's so called, achievements they keep posting a link for..:lol:

Yes, the list is impressive.

He's almost got the stock market back to where it was 10 years ago. Wow.

Unemployment is almost no at high recessionary levels.

Our enemies love us because they think they can now walk all over us.

He lost the house in two years.

Absent good opposition, he kept the senate...barely. He loses that in 2012.

He's been terrific.

Forum List

Back