Thank you Republicans

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." Weird how hard it is for some to live up to the principles upon which this nation was founded. Just another roadblock on the way to a constitution of equality for all.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

Life, Liberty and pursuit of happiness are all subjective.

Im flattered that you think us so powerful, but you have full control of Congress and the Executive Branch in a lame duck session. You can do anything you want with no political consequences.

How on earth have you been able to get more accomplished to destroy American in normal sessions and then roll over dead in a lame duck session? You guys lazy or something?

Your kind has done the damage blocking every damn thing for the sake of a handful of rich people, good luck trying the get the non rich majority to cosign that shat.

you are preaching to the choir. DADT is a democrat policy. Own it.

Im flattered that you think us so powerful, but you have full control of Congress and the Executive Branch in a lame duck session. You can do anything you want with no political consequences.

How on earth have you been able to get more accomplished to destroy American in normal sessions and then roll over dead in a lame duck session? You guys lazy or something?

Your kind has done the damage blocking every damn thing for the sake of a handful of rich people, good luck trying the get the non rich majority to cosign that shat.

you are preaching to the choir. DADT is a democrat policy. Own it.

I'm happy to have DADT, we don't need to repeal it, at least not within the next five years, after I retire I could give a shet less if they did it or not. I can't picture myself taking orders from some effeminate senior NCO or officer.

Hey stupid, the Democrats had the majority in Congress and a filibuster proof Senate. They didn't need one single Republican vote to pass whatever the hell they wanted to pass.

Perhaps if the Democrats voted in Lock step fashion like the Republicans do. Currently the makeup of the Senate is 42 Republicans 56 Democrats and 2 Independents.

Does calling someone stupid make you feel superior?

Prove that the Republicans vote lock-step with each other.

When Al Franken was sworn in the Democrats had a filibuster proof Senate. Do they now? No. And no one said they did. Perhaps words used in the past tense is something you're unfamilier with.

Calling you stupid is accurate and you reinforce that description each time you post.

The Democrats have not held 60+ seats in the Senate since 1979.

Anyone at this date who does't know that Republican mostly vote in lock step is pretrending not to know or has no business calling anyone stupid.

Last edited:
Flaylo wrote:

If you give and especially receive sexual intercourse with another male you are not just as masculine and or more masculine than me, gay is not masculine.
Says you, you who've already proven you know nothing bout us. It takes a REAL MAN, with a REAL high stamina level to bottom (that's what receiving is called btw), and Ima top (giver), and yea, it DOES. I know you've heard that you are what you eat. Well dude, guess that makes you a PUSSY.:lol:

Your types can already serve in the military, whatever you do sexually you can keep it to yourself. DADT is not anti-gay, take your gay activism elsewhere, we in the military don't want any parts of it.
Thank God that the majority of the military disagrees with you, as does every other one I know or have talked to, MYSELF included.

A gay Jew openly bragging and taking glory in acts forbidden by even the Law of Moses, you're a disgrace and yes I agree with Flaylo, this is exactly the kind of nonsense the military doesn't need.

Perhaps if the Democrats voted in Lock step fashion like the Republicans do. Currently the makeup of the Senate is 42 Republicans 56 Democrats and 2 Independents.

Does calling someone stupid make you feel superior?

When Al Franken was sworn in the Democrats had a filibuster proof Senate. Do they now? No. And no one said they did. Perhaps words used in the past tense is something you're unfamilier with.

Calling you stupid is accurate and you reinforce that description each time you post.

Anyone at this date who does't know that Republican mostly vote in lock step is pretrending not to know or has no business calling anyone stupid.
he was right and you are wrong

No Joke: Al Franken Sworn In to U.S. Senate - Washington Wire - WSJ

when Franken was sworn in, they had a 60 seat majority

because of your dogged persistence DADT will not be lifted and homosexuality will not be openly flaunted and displayed in the military, you've done the military a great deed as I am opposed to the repeal of DADT, I'm glad you have chosen to ignore a flawed Pentagon study that falsely gave the impression that soldiers and their fmilies are accepting of homosexuality. I can now relax for my last five years assured that i will not have to be forced accept homosexuality in the military. HOOAH!!!

I'm so sorry, I'll be missing this!

GaySoldiersKissing.jpg

:eusa_angel:

Flaylo wrote:

The majority of the military never said they wanted DADT lifted, I took that survey also and they never directly asked that question and they never said they support gay activism. I'm a senior NCO about to take charge of a company in a leadership position, I know what I'm talking about.

No, but they did ask whether or not they would have a problem serving with an openly gay comrade, and the VAST MAJORITY SAID NO. The majority also said that they believe they've already served with someone who's gay, AND THEY'RE FINE WITH IT.

I said it before, and Ima say it again. Bigotry really puts a damper on one's patriotism.

Flaylo wrote:

The majority of the military never said they wanted DADT lifted, I took that survey also and they never directly asked that question and they never said they support gay activism. I'm a senior NCO about to take charge of a company in a leadership position, I know what I'm talking about.

No, but they did ask whether or not they would have a problem serving with an openly gay comrade, and the VAST MAJORITY SAID NO. The majority also said that they believe they've already served with someone who's gay, AND THEY'RE FINE WITH IT.

I said it before, and Ima say it again. Bigotry really puts a damper on one's patriotism.

Not everyone responded to that survey so it vastly under-estimated what the truth is.

When Al was sworn in the Democats had 58 seats in the senate.

Bernie Sanders of Vt. and Joe Lieberman of Ct. are Independents.

When Al was sworn in the Democats had 58 seats in the senate.

Bernie Sanders of Vt. and Joe Lieberman of Ct. are Independents.
but they caucus with the dems

Forum List

Back