Thank you President Trump?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20181125_095311.jpg

Isn't this how lefties did it under Obama?
Thank You President Obama

Last edited:
It turns out Kashoggi was the guy controlling gas prices all along. The Saudis done fucked up.

I got pretty drunk yesterday as well
and it was all thanks to President Trump. Make Bourbon Great Again!

Fake news. People in Missouri still use horse and buggy.

I live pretty close to Lancaster, and I've never seen a horse and buggy in my life. These Amish chicks are always at this farmers market down the street. I have no fucking clue how they get there. :dunno:

I live pretty close to Lancaster, and I've never seen a horse and buggy in my life. These Amish chicks are always at this farmers market down the street. I have no fucking clue how they get there. :dunno:

Who cares? Just keep baking those pumpkin raisin cookies.

The price of oil is going up because supply is high due to about a million barrels a day more coming onto the market than a year ago. International producers also ramped up production thinking that the Iranian sanctions would hit supply, but the Trump administration gave wavers to various importers to continue using Iranian oil. But it's mostly shale.

Who cares? Just keep baking those pumpkin raisin cookies.

Their potato salad is amazing. I'm so glad the Amish still treat their women like slaves.

The price of oil is going up because supply is high due to about a million barrels a day more coming onto the market than a year ago. International producers also ramped up production thinking that the Iranian sanctions would hit supply, but the Trump administration gave wavers to various importers to continue using Iranian oil. But it's mostly shale.
That makes no sense. Increased supply lowers the price. Of anything.

Thank you Mr Trump for keeping those gas prices on average of $2.60 a gallon in Florida.

Thank you Obama for 2016.

U.S. gasoline prices in 2016 were the lowest since 2004 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
That reduction in price was due to fracking (something Obama could not legally prevent — you can be sure he would have if he could have) which offset the increase in price that Obama intentionally mandated by his reimplementation of drilling restrictions immediately upon taking office in 2009.

Forum List

Back