Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Wtf is is this shit? What fucking 13 agencies are leeching off of taxpayers and thinking man has a significant impact on storms and such?

It was on the news. Anyone with any info about this?

iu

Okay, I think I found something...

13 US Agencies Involved in Climate Change Report

About USGCRP

U.S. Report Says Humans Cause Climate Change, Contradicting Top Trump Officials

Bah! That was on the 3rd, why they harp on it at the local news today?

Spin much?

Last edited:
Wtf is is this shit? What fucking 16 agencies are leeching off of taxpayers and thinking man has a significant impact on storms and such?

How much did that cost and what good is supposedly to come of it?

Link?

• Banned
Wtf is is this shit? What fucking 16 agencies are leeching off of taxpayers and thinking man has a significant impact on storms and such?

How much did that cost and what good is supposedly to come of it?

Link?

No link, it was on TV news..looking for link. There's one in OP now. News said 16 agencies, internet says 13.

Last edited:
Wtf is is this shit? What fucking 13 agencies are leeching off of taxpayers and thinking man has a significant impact on storms and such?

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?
It takes a lot coordination to get the message right in liberal la la land. So figure when the talking points are generated, in 3 weeks, every "news" agency will all harp the same tune.
Mika Brzezinski: “Our Job” to “Control Exactly What People Think”

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?
It takes a lot coordination to get the message right in liberal la la land. So figure when the talking points are generated, in 3 weeks, every "news" agency will all harp the same tune.

Why do conservatives like pollution so much that they'll outright deny science? Low IQ? Drunk all the time? What?

Yes, conservatives want dirty air, and dirty water for us, and our children. Yeah right. Get a life, and stop trying to demonize to end rational argument. Man Made Climate Change is a scam, and a hoax to yet force people to have more of their money stolen by big government

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?

Why do conservatives like pollution so much that they'll outright deny science? Low IQ? Drunk all the time? What?

What "pollution" and "science" are you talking about?

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?

What "pollution" and "science" are you talking about?

Ok, so low IQ. Got it.

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?

hockey-stick.gif

NOAA and so called Scientist busted for Lying their asses off.

And now we love pollution BS..............We have some of the Highest EPA standards in the world........via scrubbers, ionizers.......and so forth to limit emmissions down to very small PPM release.........Billions upon billions spent in doing so.................yet the left would have a solar panel over the roof of every home in America...........and ignore the damage to the environment on how they are made.............just like they ignore the birds sliced and diced by windmills.

I'd say the OP is showing what the CBO and GAO have been saying for decades..........Duplication of the same research that need to be handled by 1 agency and not 13.

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?

hockey-stick.gif

And now we love pollution BS..............We have some of the Highest EPA standards in the world........via scrubbers, ionizers.......and so forth to limit emmissions down to very small PPM release.........Billions upon billions spent in doing so.................yet the left would have a solar panel over the roof of every home in America...........and ignore the damage to the environment on how they are made.............just like they ignore the birds sliced and diced by windmills.

I'd say the OP is showing what the CBO and GAO have been saying for decades..........Duplication of the same research that need to be handled by 1 agency and not 13.

So all you have in response is a meme. You're a FUCKING GENIUS!!!! :surprised1:

Why is it so hard to wrap your head around the idea that man affects climate change? Ever see a smokestack? Imagine tens of thousands of those around the world pumping shit into the air 24 hours a day for decade after decade. Add to that hundreds of millions of vehicles. No. Couldn't possibly have any affect whatsoever on the atmosphere. I'm sure Jesus makes all the fumes go away.

Trump can cut their funding, and should. Globalist fucking assholes! Fuck them!

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

Climate Science Special Report:
So what is it about more pollution that gives you a chubby?
Pollution causes global warming eh? Prove it.
So what causes it then? Fresh air?

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?

hockey-stick.gif

The Hockey stick was disproven many times Taz.............As were the Lies on collecting data from weather stations positioned in places guaranteed to give higher readings...........

I don't think that is the OP.............CBO, Wastebook, GAO over the years have duplication reports that should be cut.............and now we have multiple agencies all being funded to do the same job............

Let me get my chainsaw out and cut the legs out of 12 of those reports ...........be right back.......zoom zoom

We already have draconian measures, and regulations in place on the Fed, State, and Local levels to limit pollution, as we should, but not for the reason of man made climate change, but because we want a HEALTHY LIVING SPACE (environment).

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?

hockey-stick.gif

The Hockey stick was disproven many times Taz.............As were the Lies on collecting data from weather stations positioned in places guaranteed to give higher readings...........

I don't think that is the OP.............CBO, Wastebook, GAO over the years have duplication reports that should be cut.............and now we have multiple agencies all being funded to do the same job............

Let me get my chainsaw out and cut the legs out of 12 of those reports ...........be right back.......zoom zoom

A meme and violence. That's worse, not better.

Trump can cut their funding, and should. Globalist fucking assholes! Fuck them!

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

Climate Science Special Report:
So what is it about more pollution that gives you a chubby?
Pollution causes global warming eh? Prove it.
So what causes it then? Fresh air?
Your assumption that it exists, is silly enough. But to think pollution causes it without a shred of proof, is dumb.

Why is it so hard to wrap your head around the idea that man affects climate change? Ever see a smokestack? Imagine tens of thousands of those around the world pumping shit into the air 24 hours a day for decade after decade. Add to that hundreds of millions of vehicles. No. Couldn't possibly have any affect whatsoever on the atmosphere. I'm sure Jesus makes all the fumes go away.
Nature does the lion's share of it............the impact of man is the question.............and do we destroy ourselves in the process of pushing it...............

The emmissions from this country are very limited now from industry over the years.........Not so much in places like China.......we are not really the problem.

The duplication of the same studies is the problem here...............Paying 13 times for information that should only be paid once.

Forum List

Back