Thank you President Obama...this is leadership.

Yes, we do.....Obama is a pussy and foolishly believed that he could work with the GOP.

Wrong. President Obama is a jackass and didn't even try to "work with" the GOP. His bullshit notion of "working with" them is to dictate to them. Then the imbecile is butt hurt that they don't accept his dictates.

Fuck him. He's a fucking yutz.

:lol:

Okkkkkkkkay, keep fuckin' that chicken.

You have a way with words.

Impaired.

Were you always such a mental midget or have you just been smoking bad shit?

Go back to fucking flies, needle dick.

Wrong. President Obama is a jackass and didn't even try to "work with" the GOP. His bullshit notion of "working with" them is to dictate to them. Then the imbecile is butt hurt that they don't accept his dictates.

Fuck him. He's a fucking yutz.

Okkkkkkkkay, keep fuckin' that chicken.

You have a way with words.

Thanks.

Last edited:

For addressing you sarcastically?

You're welcome.

Hey, no problem.

I try to be nice to at least one moron talking out his ass a day. They need all the positive uplift they can get.

:)

I try to educate you idiots talking bullshit out of both sides of your mouths. You seriously need to have your brain pan's oil changed.

But it's casual.

If you choose to remain willfully ignorant, you have that right. And you clearly exercise it religiously.

For addressing you sarcastically?

You're welcome.

Hey, no problem.

I try to be nice to at least one moron talking out his ass a day. They need all the positive uplift they can get.

I try to educate you idiots talking bullshit out of both sides of your mouths. You seriously need to have your brain pan's oil changed.

But it's casual.

If you choose to remain willfully ignorant, you have that right. And you clearly exercise it religiously.

So yeah, this is where you boringly write a bunch of words but actually say nothing for 20 consecutive posts because you have no real argument and are just looking to trade insults with someone.

Have fun with that.

You'll still be wrong :lol:

And?

What he really should be talking about is raising taxes. We are in a big shit hole (Which now, all of a sudden, is a dire thing for republicans) because government grew, spending grew and taxes were cut. And they were ALL republican iniatives. They got rid of Paygo to make them happen..as well.

And NOW Cantor is holding the Grover Norquist line..that you can't raise any revenue without offsetting it with a tax cut. He's just recently tossed deficit reduction out the window to hold the line on keeping the Bush Tax cuts permanent.

That's insane man.

Very insane.

I just gave YOU a list of taxes already baked into the cake.....did you read what I inserted ?

and your lack of comprehension ala "paygo" is astounding, just regurgitating the same crap, for god sakes posting a fact to you is like sending it into a black hole. deluded. :cuckoo:

Basically for the most part I resist calling you names..unless of course you start shit.

Well..you started shit.

Poopyhead.:lol:

yes, and amongst all that you never get around to discussing the issue,Paygo or the tax increases on 'the rich' as I have posted......there is nothing really for you to discuss, being completely off base, as usual.

Hey, no problem.

But it's casual.

So yeah, this is where you boringly write a bunch of words but actually say nothing for 20 consecutive posts because you have no real argument and are just looking to trade insults with someone.

Have fun with that.

You'll still be wrong :lol:

You mean exactly what you ARE doing, Farticle?

If the day ever comes when you DO have something worthwhile to say, possibly by resorting to facts and logic, fairness and reason, send up a flare, hypocrite.

I just gave YOU a list of taxes already baked into the cake.....did you read what I inserted ?

and your lack of comprehension ala "paygo" is astounding, just regurgitating the same crap, for god sakes posting a fact to you is like sending it into a black hole. deluded. :cuckoo:

Basically for the most part I resist calling you names..unless of course you start shit.

Well..you started shit.

yes, and amongst all that you never get around to discussing the issue,Paygo or the tax increases on 'the rich' as I have posted......there is nothing really for you to discuss, being completely off base, as usual.

Discuss what..

Within the context of what President Obama said..those "tax increases" aren't the sort that Republicans initially opposed..until they did.

And seriously..how exactly does one address the debt without revenue increases?

Sure you can make the poor completely destitute..but even the most draconian measures don't cover it.

Unless of course you gut the military.

Well..you started shit.

Discuss what..

Within the context of what President Obama said..those "tax increases" aren't the sort that Republicans initially opposed..until they did.

And seriously..how exactly does one address the debt without revenue increases?

Sure you can make the poor completely destitute..but even the most draconian measures don't cover it.

Unless of course you gut the military.

you know, I very seriously think you have a learning or comprehension disorder, you cannot even follow a simple conversion back 3 posts, or have any memory of remarks barely made ( and some BY YOU) an hour ago....I really sincerely you are working on that.

Well..you started shit.

Swallow is pretty good at avoiding the issues.

I take that back.....he's terrible at it but he just does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back