Thank you obama economy. (sarcasm to ensue)

You could not possibly be any more dead wrong on this assessment. There is nothing "free" about the housing market. Artificially low interest rates coming out of the dotcom burst, along with a host of government "ownership" programs and incentives, pumped up the value of homes immensely. Which is why now, after the pop, and the govt. continues the same inflationary/credit expansion policies, home prices are still falling.

Instead of a swift correction they tried to prop it up and that is why it is dragging out.

Jesus right wingers are so stupid that they think polices that help people afford homes that have been in place for 50 years caused the housing bubble. Next we are going to hear how food stamps caused the dot come bubble or some other stupid shit.
Futhermore dumbass low interest rate did not make banks give out fraudulent and shitty loans they did that on their own
why are you such a clueless retard?

I'm not a "right-winger", shit stain. I just happen to understand economics. You should try reading more about it and spend less time running off at the mouth with this type of drivel. You know, sort of like a summer course while high school is on hiatus.

K just a retard same shit

Then why was the 2008 real estate collapse predicted in the early 2000s because of the artificially low interest rates and credit expansion in correlation to govt. incentives to buy homes and commercial real estate?

How did those guys know it was coming if it was "normal, run of the mill demand"?

Yep and it was predicted that the world would end in the year 2000. Come back when your arugment isn’t “predictions equal reality”
Plz name 1 new govt incentive to buy homes implemented hell from 1990-2007. You can’t? no surprise
You mean how did a bunch of retards who are clueless make an accurate prediction? Again come back when you want to discus reality not some right wing ignroance

Look on the bright side........
Because of Obama your property taxes will be lower this year.
[Sarcasm /Off]

Last edited:
Look on the bright side........
Because of Obama your property taxes will be lower this year.
[Sarcasm /Off]
Not here in NJ where the GOP rules. They have jacked up the tax assessments way above the selling price of the property to stay under Christie's phony 3% property tax increase cap. The cap is only on the tax rate, not the tax collected, so by simply raising the assessed value of the property without even changing the tax rate the GOP can collect more than a 3% increase in property taxes and then brag about not raising property tax rates!!!

The GOP are the most dishonest scum to ever crawl out of a sewer.

Residential Full Public Report

TotAsmt: $618,800
SoldPrice: $436,500
CloseDate: 06/17/2011

Just got our yearly tax appraisel my house just deappreciated almost 40k in one year. And since I am not a dead beat homeowner I found out we can't use any programs Obama put out That is only for people behind in their mortgage. Same thing happened to my friend in Jacksonville except her house is worth 100k less. I am not under water yet. But if it continues this way we soon will be.

You see I was never planning on using anything OBAMA has to offer.

"I am not under water yet. But if it continues this way we soon will be" , "I found out we can't use any programs".

but

"I was never planning on using anything"

So you found out you were never planning on using it in the first place? You went through the effort to find out about it why?

Just got our yearly tax appraisel my house just deappreciated almost 40k in one year. And since I am not a dead beat homeowner I found out we can't use any programs Obama put out That is only for people behind in their mortgage. Same thing happened to my friend in Jacksonville except her house is worth 100k less. I am not under water yet. But if it continues this way we soon will be:doubt:
I think you are lying. Tax appraisals rarely go down. Market value does. If your tax appraisal went down all it would mean is you'd pay less property tax next time around.

Why do you lie so much?

Then why was the 2008 real estate collapse predicted in the early 2000s because of the artificially low interest rates and credit expansion in correlation to govt. incentives to buy homes and commercial real estate?

How did those guys know it was coming if it was "normal, run of the mill demand"?

Yep and it was predicted that the world would end in the year 2000. Come back when your arugment isn’t “predictions equal reality”
Plz name 1 new govt incentive to buy homes implemented hell from 1990-2007. You can’t? no surprise
You mean how did a bunch of retards who are clueless make an accurate prediction? Again come back when you want to discus reality not some right wing ignroance

You really are retarded. Here, I'll give you three:

Community Reinvestment Act of 1977
American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003
And finally, and the biggest one of all........
The GSEs federal National Mortgage Association from FDR, which later became Fannie Mae, and Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, or Freddie Mac. Both of these institutions, with the help of LOLberals in congress, including Bush, sharply created the hazards for malinvestment and bad lending.

That's three. Knowledge is your friend, tard.

Free market is in play for the housing market? Since when?

The government allowed for higher risk in the mortgage market. That made for the bubble to begin with. Then the solution to the crisis allowed for banks to recover, but not homeowners. The government is rewarding bad behavior, not good. Free market indeed.

The government allowed for higher risk in the mortgage market. That made for the bubble to begin with. Then the solution to the crisis allowed for banks to recover, but not homeowners. The government is rewarding bad behavior, not good. Free market indeed.

Yea totally the government removing regulations on the banking sector is totaly anti-free market.
Its weird how idiots like you dont even know what the free market is

You really are retarded. Here, I'll give you three:

Community Reinvestment Act of 1977
Oh I see so according to you an act that made it so banks cant give blacks shitty loans in 1977 caused the housing bubble that started in 2002...
So perhaps give me real things not a bunch of right wing propaganda that you've been feed by your overlords.
Furthermore banks that were subjected to the CRA didn't participate in the loans that caused the crisis

American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003
It be nice if you actually knew what the acts you named did but you dont because you're a brainwashed idiot who cant think for herself

And finally, and the biggest one of all........
The GSEs federal National Mortgage Association from FDR, which later became Fannie Mae, and Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, or Freddie Mac. Both of these institutions, with the help of LOLberals in congress, including Bush, sharply created the hazards for malinvestment and bad lending.

That's three. Knowledge is your friend, tard.

Fannie and Freddie due to government regulations could not participate int he loans that caused the crises. So if the whole banking sector was dominated by fannied and freddie we wouldn't of had a crisis

So when you call people retards dont post nonsense and stupidity. It is clear you know notihng about anything you talk about and all you do is repost bullshit you hear from Glenn Beck. Heres a hint think for yourself

Yea totally the government removing regulations on the banking sector is totaly anti-free market.

Thanks for proving you have no clue what a free market is.

Thanks for proving you have no clue what a free market is.

Yes you thinking government regulation is a free market means I dont know what free market is.
come back when you've got a clue

Starcraftzzz is a moron. It's useless to even bother.

DUde evne conservatives call you a dumbass. When everyone calls you a dumbass even people who believe the same thigns you do it means you are a dumbass
Come back when your not crying because I owned your ignroance ont he last page

Starcraftzzz is a moron. It's useless to even bother.

DUde evne conservatives call you a dumbass. When everyone calls you a dumbass even people who believe the same thigns you do it means you are a dumbass
Come back when your not crying because I owned your ignroance ont he last page

You seem a bit distracted in your reply. This post has pretty much got everyone convinced your not a moron... :eusa_whistle:

they are completely dishonest about the history of deregulation.

It fails every time its tried.

when a situtation arises that causes the congress to regulate something then you can adjust wisely those regulation to fit a new development in the market.

If you deregulate all together then the people will be fucked.

Its history and its fact.

The republican party wants all government power to shrink and shrink until there is no power to the government.

Then the likes of the Koch brothers can be kings without the government getting in their way.

I know you are but what am I?

Seriously, the amount of stupid pouring out of you in every thread is beyond laughable at thsi point.

Forum List

Back