Thank you, Donald Trump

That's why they do what they do. They know that no matter how much they lie, steal or cheat, people will still feel they must vote for them.
That's why I'm a one-issue voter now: We have to change the system under which these people operate.

This system, as it stands now, incentivizes and rewards the worst behaviors of its participants.

Practical suggestions for improvement?

Not necessary. The tax, regulatory, and anti trust laws that prevented all of this, and grew the largest middle class in America between 1945-1980, were already in place.

The simple solution is to reinstate all of them, and pass laws preventing future Presidents from removing them at the behest of their banker class donors.

There’s nothing new here.

Yes. Very likely. You're a moron who is wrong about pretty much everything. Your 'Core American' bullshit is a perfect example.
Hahaha…not to worry…all barely Americans like yourself piss themselves when they hear an accurate description of what a core American is. You know you don’t measure up.
Hahaha….I’d ask for you to define “core American” but I know your nutless ass wouldn’t dare give it a try…FUCK, you twisted weirdos can’t define woman.

pknopp

In his own grotesque, perverse way, Donald Trump has put a mirror up to America's face and taught us three critical lessons:

1. We need to examine how a society can become so sick that it would put someone like him in its ultimate position of authority -- the true TDS.

2. His taxes have driven home the fact that our tax system has holes so big that you can drive a semitruck through them, and must be fixed immediately.

3. We have to fix a political system in which empty, soulless people in media and politics are incentivized and rewarded for enabling a person like this.

As I always say, this has never been about Donald Trump. It's about us. Will this be an educational experience for us? Doubtful, but we can certainly hope.
Replace the word "Trump" with the word "Biden", and this becomes correct.

Replace the word taxes with immigration.

We need a minimum effective tax rate. 5%, 10%, whatever. This is ridiculous, but the phonies in DC don't want to upset their biggest contributors.

Their top priorities are fundraising and re-election, not the people.
Seems to look that way,
Where are the honest political persons? There has to be some doesn't there?

If we were to be honest 90% of us cheat on taxes. To many people need to keep every penny we can, because that's what it takes to keep our housing pay our bills & eat. Do not tell me that if a friend needs help & will pay you cash you Always report it. Or if a business offers you a reduction or lower cost if you pay cash. The little guy with a regular pay check has few places to cut taxes, the cost of an accountant to find loop holes is too high a price for many.
Admit that our government waste a huge amount of Our money.
Admit that taxes need to be paid to support All the positive things.

If we were to be honest 90% of us cheat on taxes. To many people need to keep every penny we can, because that's what it takes to keep our housing pay our bills & eat. Do not tell me that if a friend needs help & will pay you cash you Always report it. Or if a business offers you a reduction or lower cost if you pay cash. The little guy with a regular pay check has few places to cut taxes, the cost of an accountant to find loop holes is too high a price for many.
Admit that our government waste a huge amount of Our money.
Admit that taxes need to be paid to support All the positive things.
If your "friend" needs help, you charge him? What the F kind of friend are you?

We are a capitalist society. If I can afford an accountant, I should get whatever tax breaks he finds for me.

Hahaha…not to worry…all barely Americans like yourself piss themselves when they hear an accurate description of what a core American is. You know you don’t measure up.
Hahaha….I’d ask for you to define “core American” but I know your nutless ass wouldn’t dare give it a try…FUCK, you twisted weirdos can’t define woman.

pknopp
A core American is someone who isn't trying to destroy our Constitution by enstalling authoritarian rule. Are you with Trumps authoritarian rule?

We are a capitalist society. If I can afford an accountant, I should get whatever tax breaks he finds for me.
If you had a Trump accountant, he would illegally deflate or increase the value of a property depending on the tax advantages. Is that the accountant you want?

Forum List

Back