"Thank you" Alabama for helping to turn sane women AGAINST the GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Once again, the GOP shows that white, older, right wing males want to rule over women's rights......Regardless of what the eventual SCOTUS decision will be, the GOP has once again shown their misogynist view.

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

I wonder if any of those “Pro life“ guys tried to get their mistresses to have an abortion.

We’ve seen that happen with Republicans before.

Where are the African Americans? Doesn’t Alabama have a lot of black people living there?

You have a lot of faith in these southern women.

All these old white bastards are married to women.

If their women were that uncomfortable w/this they'd make it known and influence, at least half of them not to take that path.

This is not what happened.

These women are still standing by their husbands/men.

These women agree w/what they are doing.

I'd have to see it to believe otherwise.

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

I wonder if any of those “Pro life“ guys tried to get their mistresses to have an abortion.

Where are the African Americans? Doesn’t Alabama have a lot of black people living there?

That was only the Senate vote. 6 Republican women in the Alabama House voted for it, and the female Republican Governor signed it.

But continue to cherry pick information to progress your narrative. Falsehoods are all you have.

Alabama will become even stupider as now brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and mothers and sons can no longer obtain abortions.

If their women were that uncomfortable w/this they'd make it known and influence, at least half of them not to take that path.

You might be the biggest racist I ever met

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

Let me guess white men trying to protect black babies are racist? Lol

When you say “old white bastards” are you referring to the good hard working folks that built this nation? The ones who built this nation into a place you refuse to leave? Those “old white bastards”?

How much money is being set aside in the bill to help unwed mothers and unwanted babies? Why can’t we get any Republicans on the USMB to answer that question?

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

That was only the Senate vote. 6 Republican women in the Alabama House voted for it, and the female Republican Governor signed it.

But continue to cherry pick information to progress your narrative. Falsehoods are all you have.
Republican women? Do you really think a Republican women could vote any other way in public? Don’t you think she might get “roughed up“?
We all Know how Republicans are.

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

Marc and rdean types want to eradicate blacks through abortion. This is why they're mad.

Alabama will become even stupider as now brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and mothers and sons can no longer obtain abortions.

Looks like theyre choosing life and becoming smarter. Your hate for life is noted.
So how much money are they going to use to take care of unwed mothers and unwanted babies? I mean you don’t really mean forcing poor women to have babies when they’re probably getting an abortion because they don’t have any money to take care of them. Nobody could be that cruel and mean and hard hearted could they?

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

Marc and rdean types want to eradicate blacks through abortion. This is why they're mad.
So how much money should they spend to help these unwed mothers and take care of these unwanted babies? Why won’t you answer that question?

Looks like theyre choosing life and becoming smarter. Your hate for life is noted.
So how much money are they going to use to take care of unwed mothers and unwanted babies? I mean you don’t really mean forcing poor women to have babies when they’re probably getting an abortion because they don’t have any money to take care of them. Nobody could be that cruel and mean and hard hearted could they?

Well geesh, if you're killing them, thats pretty cruel.

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

So how much money should they spend to help these unwed mothers and take care of these unwanted babies? Why won’t you answer that question?

Why is it the govt's problem to take care of people? The man and the woman made this decision. Its their responsibility. Why is this so difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back