Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud

"Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud "

Uh huh, as if this would have ever even slightly been taken seriously enough, to need to be "nipped in the bud".

By the way, it's unfortunate you guys don't even get 1% as upset, when Muslims actually carry through with shit like this:

12 Countries That Will Kill You for Being LGBT

Iran
Saudi Arabia
Sudan
Yemen
Nigeria
Somalia
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Iraq
Mauritania
United Arab Emirates
Islamic State controlled territories, Syria, Iraq

But, but, but, buuuuuuuuttttt, the Crusades !!!
And I am totally in favor of cutting off all aid or support to any of those countries....I'm sure they suck big time. But looks like at least one of them is the apple of donnie's eye.

Your thinking. Your posts. Your cowardice. Your hypocrisy.

When I get a good look at it, I couldn't stand it. I ran.

I hate injustice and I hate hypocrisy.
That's nice, Sweetie. The cool thing about this is that you can run away all you want. It's not as if we already aren't used to seeing women with no self-esteem.
No self-esteem? Feminism is nothing but insistence that women are victims, they're weak and need protecting and special treatment.

Most women who reject feminism do so because they do not consider themselves weak victims.
Not at all...you are thinking of those who don't complain when their pussy is grabbed, pretend they let it happen, and those who support a pussy grabber.

He said "They LET you". There was not one complaint from anyone about him grabbing anything. You make sh*t up about that and about Charlottesvile because you're a Leftist asshole.
What kind of self-esteem does a person have to LET some guy grab her pussy in public?

IDK what sort off self esteem does someone have to be irresponsible, get pregnant and then kill the baby? Yet, I believe women should have that right. Who am I to judge. My point is that he didn’t brag about assault he bragged about being a playboy.

That’s America. Now if you were in a country where Sharia law was practiced there would be some dead LGBTQers.

However an Imam can preach violence against Jews in this country with impunity. I guess we hold Christians to higher standards than Muslims in this country.

Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Yet these radical preachers inciting anti-Semitic violence aren’t prosecuted or even permanently banished by the leadership of their mosques.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/radical-imams-are-spewing-anti-semitism-in-the-us-with-impunity/

A better man would NOT defend it.

A BETTER man would say "I deplore ANY religion that preaches hate and violence!"......

a LESSER man says "well islam is worse so stop annoying us christians...."

Actually...a BETTER man would not defend it, but would also realize that you should not smear an entire religion by the acts of some.

GRAPHIC: Tenn. deputy, pastor calls for LGBTQ executions in sermon

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.

Does this mean you’d like to see Islam banned and Muslims deported?

Or are you just being a hypocrite again?

Why should any religion, operating under our Constitution, be banned? Why should the faithful be deported? Are you nuts? Or just itching to live in a country that does not recognize religious freedom?

Moreover, there are Christians who are LGBTQ, further complicating the situation.
There are NONE. NO CHRISTIAN embraces that lifestyle. You are deceived and so are they

Spoken like a true member of a trash cult. Of course there are LGBTQ Christians.
What is your denomination?
You realize YOU disagree with Jesus dont you.

"My Denomination"? I follow Christ. You follow Satan.

Therefore sGod gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to tthe dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, ua lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, vwho is blessed forever! Amen.

wGod gave them up to xdishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; ymen committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

zGod gave them up to aa debased mind to do bwhat ought not to be done

It is quite clear that you do not follow the teachings of Jesus. I do not "follow Satan." I don't even think that this evil god, "Satan," exists. I think that you are nuts.
Whether you believe in God or not does not matter. You spiel that you know better from your own personal beliefs and are royally ph ukn up as you are the empowered.

;';l;

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.
This has nothing to do with Sharia Law.
It's just some crazy fucking bigot that doesn't know how to mind his own business.
He's not a proper representation of Christian values.
Thank you for condemning him. My concern, and apparently the concern of the Knoxville Sheriff's Dept. is that he was a Deputy, a member of the government...and was advocating that the government execute gays. Now they are investigating all cases he was involved in to see if he was taking his belief in christian sharia and taking action as a sheriff's deputy.
There's no such thing as Christian Sharia.
Christianity was created by one person....and nothing that is in the Koran has anything to do with what Christians believe in.
Jesus believed that going into the homes of sinners was the best way to win them over. Being kind to them instead of cutting their heads off.
Christianity and Sharia Law are polar opposites.
So you are going into the homes of the twice married? You are going into the homes of those who defraud others? The homes of liars and those who bear false witness?

And don't forget the greedy and gluttons.

That’s America. Now if you were in a country where Sharia law was practiced there would be some dead LGBTQers.

However an Imam can preach violence against Jews in this country with impunity. I guess we hold Christians to higher standards than Muslims in this country.

Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Yet these radical preachers inciting anti-Semitic violence aren’t prosecuted or even permanently banished by the leadership of their mosques.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/radical-imams-are-spewing-anti-semitism-in-the-us-with-impunity/

A BETTER man would say "I deplore ANY religion that preaches hate and violence!"......

Actually...a BETTER man would not defend it, but would also realize that you should not smear an entire religion by the acts of some.
Why do you COMPLETELY DISCOUNT the teachings of the FOUNDER of that religion?

I can assure you his followers live and die by his every word!

Attempt? One guy spouts off and we're on the verge of totally overturning our system of law? That's strange.
One guy? Only one guy?

Sheriff's deputy as well as minister....a part of government wanting to enact his christian sharia law. Thank goodness the county sheriff shut him down.
How, exactly, would a deputy sheriff enact "christian sharia law"?

No one can enact any Sharia criminal law. Or any other religious criminal law. That's all a product of hysterical fear mongering from Islamophobes who piss themselves every time they see Subway offering Halal meat.

Last edited:

Do you mean the teachings or do you mean the cherry picked stuff you rely on to promote your Islamohysteria?

That's nice, Sweetie. The cool thing about this is that you can run away all you want. It's not as if we already aren't used to seeing women with no self-esteem.
No self-esteem? Feminism is nothing but insistence that women are victims, they're weak and need protecting and special treatment.

Most women who reject feminism do so because they do not consider themselves weak victims.
Not at all...you are thinking of those who don't complain when their pussy is grabbed, pretend they let it happen, and those who support a pussy grabber.

He said "They LET you". There was not one complaint from anyone about him grabbing anything. You make sh*t up about that and about Charlottesvile because you're a Leftist asshole.
What kind of self-esteem does a person have to LET some guy grab her pussy in public?

IDK what sort off self esteem does someone have to be irresponsible, get pregnant and then kill the baby? Yet, I believe women should have that right. Who am I to judge. My point is that he didn’t brag about assault he bragged about being a playboy.
Oh look! Over there!

So...do you think someone has self esteem if they let donnie grab them by the pussy in public? Do you think someone has self esteem if they still approve of him and excuse him for grabbing people's genitals in public?

Yeah...he was a flim flam man...like any religion starting flim flam man...L. Ron Hubbard, Joseph Smith, Paul. Who's the next cult flim flam man?

Oh look! Over there!

So...do you think someone has self esteem if they let donnie grab them by the pussy in public? Do you think someone has self esteem if they still approve of him and excuse him for grabbing people's genitals in public?

They are confident in who they are and don’t care what you nor I think? He never said in public. You just live in your own Lefitst world.

Moreover, there are Christians who are LGBTQ, further complicating the situation.
There are NONE. NO CHRISTIAN embraces that lifestyle. You are deceived and so are they

Spoken like a true member of a trash cult. Of course there are LGBTQ Christians.
What is your denomination?
You realize YOU disagree with Jesus dont you.

"My Denomination"? I follow Christ. You follow Satan.

Therefore sGod gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to tthe dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, ua lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, vwho is blessed forever! Amen.

wGod gave them up to xdishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; ymen committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

zGod gave them up to aa debased mind to do bwhat ought not to be done

Christ: This is my commandment, that ye love one another, even as I have loved you

If it's one thing that has gone way past it's expiration date. It's a sheriff. We now have modern local, and state police departments. If it's one thing tax payers all over the United States should start demanding from local governments, is the repeal, and end of all local sheriffs departments. Conservatives are always harping on smaller government. There's one form of it they can no longer justify.

Do you mean the teachings or do you mean the cherry picked stuff you rely on to promote your Islamohysteria?

It is not a phobia or hysteria it is Islamdisagreement.

It is not a phobia or hysteria it is Islamdisagreement.
It's also righteous anger. It's ok to be angry at evil.

Anti-Christian bigots like you work really hard to find this, and granted, this guy is an attention seeking moron. He is not ordained, his "church" is a non-affiliated, "independent" church. If they even garner 100 people on their BEST day I would be shocked. But of course, they serve your narrative so you will give him all the attention he doesn't deserve, while ignoring the bigger threat that is now encompassing Europe, and cheering Ilhan Omar.

The church address is 715 N Cherry Hill Knoxville Tn. Google the address and see what you come up with. No building. Could be in someone's home.
fundamental Christians in robes decreeing this SHIT? Why not actual aim criticism at Muslim countries that ACTUALY/
Your thinking. Your posts. Your cowardice. Your hypocrisy.

When I get a good look at it, I couldn't stand it. I ran.

I hate injustice and I hate hypocrisy.

Nobody LET that happen, so whilst we on the topic of sexual debauchery... What kind of self esteem would someone that licks the feces of another man's anus have? Or one that eats the ejaculate of another man? Lets talk morals. But they have a entire month devoted to their debauchery... One nobody actual got to vote to allow, like sanctuary cities, it just sorta happened with out consent of the people Like in this is still a representative democracy.

Forum List

Back