Thank God Voter Fraud never happens. Or Something.

First the original link

Paid Democratic voter fraud ring uncovered in Texas

Four people have been indicted for thousands of fraudulent votes. Thousands.

The second link for those who disapprove of Hot Air.

4 Women Accused In Paid Voter Fraud Ring

Paid Voter Fraud. Thank God this never happens. Tell me again how protections to prevent this are racist.
Well they just made a mistake because they don't read or speak English....Not their fault. This is the Progressive way to looking at it. The Democrats told them they could vote.

First the original link

Paid Voter Fraud. Thank God this never happens. Tell me again how protections to prevent this are racist.
I imagine it would be quite easy to pull off some voter fraud in a nursing home. Oh, just let me mail in your absentee vote for you!

First the original link

I imagine it would be quite easy to pull off some voter fraud in a nursing home. Oh, just let me mail in your absentee vote for you!
Many years ago they had a woman who was helping a woman to fill out a voters form at a nursing home one camera who was in a coma. Nut cases.

First the original link

NotSure.jpg

Trump 'All levels of government and Law Enforcement are watching carefully for VOTER FRAUD, including during EARLY VOTING,

Traditionally the Corrupt Democratic Party has used Voter Fraud to violate the Voting Rights of Americans.
That is why the Leftist are so enraged that they have to prove that they are a citizen and that they are not voting under a fake name.
Democrat Voter Fraud is an attack on our democracy that people have died for.
Only someone voting illegally would refuse to show their ID.
Early voting gives the Democrats more opportunities to vote multiple times.

Trump warns against voter fraud and threatens maximum penalties for anyone caught cheating | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Trump 'All levels of government and Law Enforcement are watching carefully for VOTER FRAUD, including during EARLY VOTING,

Traditionally the Corrupt Democratic Party has used Voter Fraud to violate the Voting Rights of Americans.
That is why the Leftist are so enraged that they have to prove that they are a citizen and that they are not voting under a fake name.

Trump warns against voter fraud and threatens maximum penalties for anyone caught cheating | Daily Mail Online

Voting rights of Americans?

What rights would they be then?

AS it ignores the purging of voters rolls, mishandling of Democrat voter absentees, obvious voter suppression.

Sessions does nothing. Why do Republicans think they have to cheat to win.

To have their vote count and not be offset by that of an illegal vote.

Canada requires an ID to vote to prevent voter fraud.
Mexico requires an ID to vote to prevent voter fraud.
The Democratic Party blocking Voter ID laws is a huge red flag and an obvious attempt to suppress the votes of American citizens.

To have their vote count and not be offset by that of an illegal vote.
Voter suppression stops legal votes.

AS it ignores the purging of voters rolls, mishandling of Democrat voter absentees, obvious voter suppression.

In North Carolina The Voter Integrity Project, found almost 30,000 dead voters still on the rolls in North Carolina.
44,000 people are registered to vote in both Virginia and Maryland.
Pew Research Center: 1.8 Million Dead people on Voter Rolls, 24 million Invalid or Inaccurate Voter Registrations.
2.75 Million Registered in Multiple States

Canada requires an ID to vote to prevent voter fraud.
Mexico requires an ID to vote to prevent voter fraud.
The Democratic Party blocking Voter ID laws is a huge red flag and an obvious attempt to suppress the votes of American citizens.

Blocking voter PHOTO ID laws because 10-12% of eligible voters don't have one.

Blocking the use of an ID because the address is not a street address in a area where so many people use a PO Box.

We have ID requirements now. If you weren't such a fucking dick, you would know this.

In North Carolina The Voter Integrity Project, found almost 30,000 dead voters still on the rolls in North Carolina.
44,000 people are registered to vote in both Virginia and Maryland.
Pew Research Center: 1.8 Million Dead people on Voter Rolls, 24 million Invalid or Inaccurate Voter Registrations.
2.75 Million Registered in Multiple States

Did those dead voters actually vote? Do those people vote in both states?

Why aren't they stopping that instead of purging roles for other reasons?

What are they suppose to check the obits daily , I forgot to call them an tell them my parents died. Wonder if I can vote for my Mom and Dad??

What are they suppose to check the obits daily , I forgot to call them an tell them my parents died. Wonder if I can vote for my Mom and Dad??

The government should stop SS payments and voter registration when someone dies.
They should prevent people from being registered to vote in more than one precinct.

Dem's caught red handed mailing voter registration cards to illegals with the US Citizen box pre-checked.
Democrats are desperate for power....
43064418_2004043946284956_4704093932017942528_n.jpg

Texas Democrats could face “serious consequences” for mailing voter registration forms to ineligible non-citizens in South Texas that were pre-filled to indicate the applicants are U.S. citizens.

Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted Thursday:

“A complaint says the Texas Democratic Party asked noncitizens to register to vote, sending applications with citizenship box pre-checked. This is being investigated. If true there will be serious consequences.”

Texas Democrats Urge Non-Citizens to Register with Pre-Filled Applications - Texas Scorecard

Forum List

Back