Thank God Voter Fraud never happens. Or Something.

I never mentioned illegals. You're projecting. No surprise tho

Did you forget what you wrote?
View attachment 223914
Do you have a point or just a reading problem?

Illegal votes in this country are illegal votes right? What does an illegal alien have to do with my post?

Dumbass

Your post speaks for its self. Trump claims there were millions of illegal votes. Who do you think those millions of illegal voters were? Canadians?
You are really going to play that stupid?

ANY VOTE CAST ILLEGALLY is an illegal vote REGARDLESS OF WHO CASTS IT.
My statement has absolutely NOTHING to do with illegal aliens.

Now are you going to keep digging like the typical dumbass leftist or admit YOU misread my post?

Who do you think those millions of illegal voters were? Can you at least answer that?
I hope you own a tall ladder since you seem intent on digging

Did you forget what you wrote?
View attachment 223914

Illegal votes in this country are illegal votes right? What does an illegal alien have to do with my post?

Dumbass

Your post speaks for its self. Trump claims there were millions of illegal votes. Who do you think those millions of illegal voters were? Canadians?

Now are you going to keep digging like the typical dumbass leftist or admit YOU misread my post?

Who do you think those millions of illegal voters were? Can you at least answer that?

That's nice, but it wasn't really an answer though, was it?

Dumbass

Of course not. You twist my words into something they weren't then proceed to ask me questions based around your false misrepresentation of my words.

Go play your childish games with someone dumb enough to fall for it

Look at the steady stream of hot garbage articles being linked by the OP. I figure he has read zero of them, give or take zero.

Of course not. You twist my words into something they weren't then proceed to ask me questions based around your false misrepresentation of my words.

Your words are there for all to see. I quoted them completely and accurately. Have you changed your mind now? If you now say those millions of illegal votes Trump claimed weren't from illegal aliens, then who in this country is responsible for them? It's an easy question.

Your words are there for all to see. I quoted them completely and accurately. Have you changed your mind now? If you now say those millions of illegal votes Trump claimed weren't from illegal aliens, then who in this country is responsible for them? It's an easy question.
Being a weasel who misunderstood my post doesn't make you look very smart.

NO PART OF MY POST MENTIONED ILLEGAL ALIENS

Notice the man I was talking with didn't continue digging? He clearly realized what I ment. Doesn't require a lot of intelligence to figure it out.

You are making yourself look incredibly foolish.

Notice the man I was talking with didn't continue digging? He clearly realized what I ment. Doesn't require a lot of intelligence to figure it out.

If you say so. It's still a valid question. Who cast those millions of illegal votes? You now say you don't believe it was illegal aliens, so who are those millions of people? Millions of made up names that millions of real people used to vote multiple times? Legal aliens? Canadians? Muslims?

Dem's caught red handed mailing voter registration cards to illegals with the US Citizen box pre-checked.
Link?

And, of course, Hussein Obama actually told illegals to go out and vote.

@ 0:20...Obama: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

WHAT????????

This bullshit has been debunked.

Please repost this sans vulgarity, and I will correct you forthwith.

Dem's caught red handed mailing voter registration cards to illegals with the US Citizen box pre-checked.
Link?

WHAT????????

"Undocumented citizens" what the traitorous liberal hell???

Pre-registered Democrats, it seems.

If you say so. It's still a valid question. Who cast those millions of illegal votes? You now say you don't believe it was illegal aliens, so who are those millions of people? Millions of made up names that millions of real people used to vote multiple times? Legal aliens? Canadians? Muslims?

Link?

WHAT????????

This bullshit has been debunked.

Wtf?? Are you saying that wasn’t obama in the vid? lol

Amazing how the drones have been trained to deny what their eyes see and their ears hear.

It's a tribute to indoctrination.

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food.

Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour.
“I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs.

“Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?”
he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin. Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”…
Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Just like trained dogs.....but, of course, I'd be insulting dogs to put them in the same category with RealDumb.

Forum List

Back