Thank God...EPA to scrap stoopid sae auto mileage requirements

Great, so much for oil independence and getting us out of our perpetual wars in the Middle east....Must be the Military Industrial complex pushing this measure.... :rolleyes:

idiots, and hypocrites, and war mongers

It's comical and sad how Little Donald's supporters think anything he does is going to last. In lest than a year the Congress is out of the hands of the GOP and in 2020 the Democrats win the White House again. But lord how the alt-right thinks they are dragging the entire country back to 1876. Too funny.

this little beauty will come in handy

Congressional Review Act - Wikipedia

Great, so much for oil independence and getting us out of our perpetual wars in the Middle east....Must be the Military Industrial complex pushing this measure.... :rolleyes:

idiots, and hypocrites, and war mongers
No the military uses alternative fuel, horse and buggy, why Trump will roll out the executive order any day now......

Must be part of the administration's effort to make Venezuela great again.

Could be who knows? But just fantastic news for the American consumer who has been dealing with sticker shock when buying a car for many many years..... due to these gay government regulations to curb global warming.:gay:

I don't see the gas mileage rules as being about global warming but rather the continuation of America's campaign over the last 45 years for energy independence, going back to the very real 1973 oil crisis.

Yeah, they were stupid in 1973, they're stupid now.
Especially Obama's physics, and commonsense, defying jump to 54.5 mpg by 2025.
Yeah we wouldn't want higher gas efficiency that would be wrong..I pine for the days of a eight mile per gallon truck again...

You pay as much as you want for as much efficiency as you want.
You don't need a government mandate for that.

58d0af731d0000cf3b7cf80c.jpeg

This is the world Republicans want to leave for their children.
Add in the filth, get away from standards and healthcare and you have GOP PIG Heaven.

EPA chief's travel habits pushed taxpayer-funded costs to at least $90,000 in just a few days

What EPA chief Scott Pruitt promised — and what he’s done

But instead, Pruitt has rolled back or stalled environmental protections, given the fossil fuel and chemistry industries more sway over public health decisions and taken steps that critics fear will undermine work on pollution cleanups, according to an analysis of what he’s accomplished to date. He says he will be tough on environmental crimes, but his agency is also easing up on enforcement and collecting far less in penalties than previous administrations, according to agency watchdogs.

This is the FU Administration.

Must be part of the administration's effort to make Venezuela great again.

Could be who knows? But just fantastic news for the American consumer who has been dealing with sticker shock when buying a car for many many years..... due to these gay government regulations to curb global warming.:gay:

I don't see the gas mileage rules as being about global warming but rather the continuation of America's campaign over the last 45 years for energy independence, going back to the very real 1973 oil crisis.

Yeah we wouldn't want higher gas efficiency that would be wrong..I pine for the days of a eight mile per gallon truck again...

I do when two industries collude to fix prices or produce and inferior product..which if you remember why the US auto industry lost its ass over fuel efficiency in the first place....

I do when two industries collude to fix prices or produce and inferior product..which if you remember why the US auto industry lost its ass over fuel efficiency in the first place....

They colluded to not build more fuel efficient cars? LOL!

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mileage-epa-rule-201803

Great great news for the consumer who has been getting the bumpy cucumber for decades due to these goofball mileage standards!!!

Scott Pruit...EPA head....he is THE MAN :beer::hyper::hyper::hyper:

look how you imbeciles cheer on anything that makes our air unbreathable and our water undrinkable.

I really hope you live on top of a superfund site.

Oh God.... another irrelevant post by the most irrelevant member on the USMB. Sweetie... have you ever once in your life said or done anything that wasn't politically correct?

Hmmm ...

Muscle car revival? Maybe cars will once again even look dissimilar?

Hood ornaments and rocket fins would be cool.
Muscle car revival? I see you have not been paying attention
The Muscle Car Revival has been going on for quite sometime now.

EPA chief's travel habits pushed taxpayer-funded costs to at least $90,000 in just a few days

What EPA chief Scott Pruitt promised — and what he’s done

But instead, Pruitt has rolled back or stalled environmental protections, given the fossil fuel and chemistry industries more sway over public health decisions and taken steps that critics fear will undermine work on pollution cleanups, according to an analysis of what he’s accomplished to date. He says he will be tough on environmental crimes, but his agency is also easing up on enforcement and collecting far less in penalties than previous administrations, according to agency watchdogs.

This is the FU Administration.

That's right s0n .....they sure are the FU Administration:iyfyus.jpg:

= who's not winning?

And I have to say.... watching progressives take the bumpy cucumber almost daily over the last 14 months....well.... it's just so f****** awesome let me tell you!!! @www.blowme.com:boobies:

I mean think about it for a moment.... somebody like Jillian taking these massive bumpy cucumbers all the time.... you can just tell from the posts how utterly miserable.... reminds me that I need to take a look at the stocks of the parent company of the makers of Preparation H

Last edited:
58d0af731d0000cf3b7cf80c.jpeg

This is the world Republicans want to leave for their children.
Add in the filth, get away from standards and healthcare and you have GOP PIG Heaven.

Here's another guy displaying the long-term effects of taking on multiple bumpy cucumbers.... the level of anger and misery is just profound at this this point. :popcorn::flirtysmile4:

Scott Pruitt ftmfw

They colluded to not build more fuel efficient cars? LOL!
This time they want to burn more gas and charge you the same for an auto made in Mexico that burns coca leaves...

Hoping like hell Ford considers a return of the Torino.... with a coyote engine of course.

Meanwhile I'm laughing.... these limp-wristed progressives think people want to go to car shows to see a Prius or a Tesla. I mean holy mother of God.... nobody gives a rat's ass about electric cars.....

..... last year EV's sales combined totaled about 150,000. Talk to any Progressive and you think conventional cars are a few years away from disappearing. Lol.... Ford sells more F-150 pickup trucks in 3 months than all EV sales combined.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back