Thank God...EPA to scrap stoopid sae auto mileage requirements

I think the next thing that should happen is Scott Pruitt should have the EPA lifts restrictions on our ability to burn leaves like we did in the old days.... a no-brainer

I think the next thing that should happen is Scott Pruitt should have the EPA lifts restrictions on our ability to burn leaves like we did in the old days.... a no-brainer
I burn leaves anytime I want...

Dang... no s*** dude? Forget about it.... here in NewYorkistan, we stopped being able to burn leaves back in the late 70s

I burn leaves anytime I want...

Dang... no s*** dude? Forget about it.... here in NewYorkistan, we stopped being able to burn leaves back in the late 70s
Well I don't like being told what to do so I sold my house in suburbia and moved to the wilderness....Fuck 'em I always say..

Hmmm ...

Muscle car revival? Maybe cars will once again even look dissimilar?

Hood ornaments and rocket fins would be cool.

It would be nice to drive a real car again.....

60ELDO-05.JPG

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mileage-epa-rule-201803

Great great news for the consumer who has been getting the bumpy cucumber for decades due to these goofball mileage standards!!!

Scott Pruit...EPA head....he is THE MAN :beer::hyper::hyper::hyper:
California will keep it's requirements for the mileage on cars and trucks. So will several other states. This in effect nullifies the Blew it Pruit decree.

Nah. Those states will continue to have boring cars. Everyone else will have fun.

Great great news for the consumer who has been getting the bumpy cucumber for decades due to these goofball mileage standards!!!

California will keep it's requirements for the mileage on cars and trucks. So will several other states. This in effect nullifies the Blew it Pruit decree.

Yep.... and soon and States like California people will be driving Ferraris , Porsche's and Benzes and the rest of the people will be driving Kia two-door Specks. It's called personal transportation in the Marxist state:113:

Yep.... and soon and States like California people will be driving Ferraris , Porsche's and Benzes and the rest of the people will be driving Kia two-door Specks. It's called personal transportation in the Marxist state:113:
The USA has no state named Marxist!

Hmmm ...

Muscle car revival? Maybe cars will once again even look dissimilar?

Hood ornaments and rocket fins would be cool.
Muscle cars? LOL Lead sleds from the past. 13.3 through the quarter for the little Tesla. Those 'muscle' cars wouldn't even stay in sight of an S or X. And now the Roadster will blow away 2 million dollar European sports cars for a tenth of the price. You fellows are yahooing for the return of the horse drawn buggy. In a decade. someone that buys a car with an ICE will be considered mentally impaired.

Must be part of the administration's effort to make Venezuela great again.

Could be who knows? But just fantastic news for the American consumer who has been dealing with sticker shock when buying a car for many many years..... due to these gay government regulations to curb global warming.:gay:

I don't see the gas mileage rules as being about global warming but rather the continuation of America's campaign over the last 45 years for energy independence, going back to the very real 1973 oil crisis.
Of course, the net effect of the switch to EV's, at all levels, sedans, SUV's, semi's, and pickups, will be excellent for both energy independence and reduction in emissions of GHG's.

Forum List

Back