Thank God...EPA to scrap stoopid sae auto mileage requirements

because why would you want to get good mileage?

gas is free, right?

fucking morons :lol:

Too stupid to buy a car with good mileage? DERP!
Get rid of the regulations and you won't be able to buy one f...Face.

Are you stupid enough to believe automakers won't make cars people want to buy?

Yeah, I guess you are......idiot.
Are you fucking stupid enough not to remember that you could not buy a fuel efficient American car until Europe and Asia cleaned the clocks of the US auto makers.

Hoping like hell Ford considers a return of the Torino.... with a coyote engine of course.

Meanwhile I'm laughing.... these limp-wristed progressives think people want to go to car shows to see a Prius or a Tesla. I mean holy mother of God.... nobody gives a rat's ass about electric cars.....

..... last year EV's sales combined totaled about 150,000. Talk to any Progressive and you think conventional cars are a few years away from disappearing. Lol.... Ford sells more F-150 pickup trucks in 3 months than all EV sales combined.
111-5.png

Monthly Plug-In Sales Scorecard

By 2025, the Ford F-150 will be an EV.

I remember NAPA auto parts...................selling catalytic converter bypass kits................

We bought them for the new cars and bypassed the emission systems................LOL

Must be part of the administration's effort to make Venezuela great again.

Could be who knows? But just fantastic news for the American consumer who has been dealing with sticker shock when buying a car for many many years..... due to these gay government regulations to curb global warming.:gay:

You're dealing with sticker shock because of profiteering. One of the companies that I own is a leasing company and I buy cars Fleet from the manufacturer. The markup on a typical automobile today is it between 30 to 70% depending upon the vehicle. If you buy a truck, you really get screwed.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mileage-epa-rule-201803

Great great news for the consumer who has been getting the bumpy cucumber for decades due to these goofball mileage standards!!!

Scott Pruit...EPA head....he is THE MAN :beer::hyper::hyper::hyper:
California will keep it's requirements for the mileage on cars and trucks. So will several other states. This in effect nullifies the Blew it Pruit decree.

Yep.... and soon and States like California people will be driving Ferraris , Porsche's and Benzes and the rest of the people will be driving Kia two-door Specks. It's called personal transportation in the Marxist state:113:
No, the people that used to buy Ferraris and Porches will be buying Tesla Roadster 2's, and blowing those brands away. For far less money. And Detroit iron won't even keep in sight.

Hmmm ...

Muscle car revival? Maybe cars will once again even look dissimilar?

Hood ornaments and rocket fins would be cool.
Muscle cars? LOL Lead sleds from the past. 13.3 through the quarter for the little Tesla. Those 'muscle' cars wouldn't even stay in sight of an S or X. And now the Roadster will blow away 2 million dollar European sports cars for a tenth of the price. You fellows are yahooing for the return of the horse drawn buggy. In a decade. someone that buys a car with an ICE will be considered mentally impaired.

Oh please not this s*** again. First of all nobody wants those cars. Secondly their reliability ratings are off the hook bad. And lastly you put one of those Tesla's on a road course and you might as well be going around in a Ford F-150 truck:abgg2q.jpg:.

Oh.....and how much does this roadster cost btw?!!:5_1_12024:

Put your Detroit iron on a road course, and try to drive at speed, and see how long that lasts. You will be over on the side in two laps with an overheating engine. Standard road cars are not designed for road courses. However, this EV is;

gas is free, right?

Are you fucking stupid enough not to remember that you could not buy a fuel efficient American car until Europe and Asia cleaned the clocks of the US auto makers.

And we didn't need a government mandate for Americans to buy fuel efficient cars, did we?

gas is free, right?

And we didn't need a government mandate for Americans to buy fuel efficient cars, did we?

they wouldn't have built them that way for you to buy without one.

Let's remember too....Tesla owners are not real car guys. Generally....these are Poindexter types trying to get attention..

Almost every Sunday, I am fortunate enough to be able to attend a massive car show near the ocean. About 500 cars show up....you can imagine the cars. How many tesla's show? One or two max.... nobody wants these cars

they wouldn't have built them that way for you to buy without one.

If CAFE standards are eliminated, you think automakers will stop making fuel efficient cars?

DERP!

The cost of top end Ferrari's and Porche's? About 1 to 2 million. For 250,000 you can buy an American vehicle that will beat these vehicles in every department. For a quarter to 1/8 the cost. Buy American.

Hmmm ...

Muscle cars? LOL Lead sleds from the past. 13.3 through the quarter for the little Tesla. Those 'muscle' cars wouldn't even stay in sight of an S or X. And now the Roadster will blow away 2 million dollar European sports cars for a tenth of the price. You fellows are yahooing for the return of the horse drawn buggy. In a decade. someone that buys a car with an ICE will be considered mentally impaired.

Well, according to you people, there will be no privately owned vehicles in a decade or so.

That said, it's fun to pull next to a Smart Car or a Mini Cooper and gun the engine. Must feel like an earthquake in there.

Pulled next to a hopped up Viper one time. The thing was noisy and shaking. And moving at the same ten miles an hour as I was in the traffic jam. I don't think I would like to take a trip in something that would rattle out one's eyeteeth.

Hmmm ...

Well, according to you people, there will be no privately owned vehicles in a decade or so.

That said, it's fun to pull next to a Smart Car or a Mini Cooper and gun the engine. Must feel like an earthquake in there.

Yep.... it's the dynamic that is just not understood by the EV loving contingent. Electric cars have now been out there for a long time and guess what? Nobody is buying them. Just a few years ago all the advocates of the electric car we're promising that by 2020 virtually everyone will be driving them..... for some reason these people persist in longing to exist in a perpetual fantasy world. I suppose for some, its one way to live....

I think another important thing to recognize is that some people believe embracing technological advances will always trump cultural traditions.... so for example people will naturally gravitate to the silence of an electric engine compared to the roar of a V8 engine with open headers. Well obviously that's just faulty thinking.....

.... these people also dismiss out of hand what we've already known for well over 50 years. That America loves it's big flashy cars... anyone who would even try to debate that is a mental case

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mileage-epa-rule-201803

Great great news for the consumer who has been getting the bumpy cucumber for decades due to these goofball mileage standards!!!

Scott Pruit...EPA head....he is THE MAN :beer::hyper::hyper::hyper:
California will keep it's requirements for the mileage on cars and trucks. So will several other states. This in effect nullifies the Blew it Pruit decree.
LOL

Well you idiots will be walking.... and I'm laughing..

Hmmm ...

There's no school like old school.

Mustang hits 150 m.p.h. on Colorado interstate; cops give up chase

Hmmm ...

There's no school like old school.

Mustang hits 150 m.p.h. on Colorado interstate; cops give up chase

They should have shot the asshole from the air like in San Bernardino, Ca.

Forum List

Back