Thank God...EPA to scrap stoopid sae auto mileage requirements

Hmmm ...

Muscle car revival? Maybe cars will once again even look dissimilar?

Hood ornaments and rocket fins would be cool.

Hmmm ...

Muscle car revival? Maybe cars will once again even look dissimilar?

Hood ornaments and rocket fins would be cool.

Dude I couldn't agree more.... I mean how awesome was a 1959 Chevy Impala and I'm not even a Chevy guy!! The fact is for over 50 years now Americans love their big cars and now on top of that it's SUVs too..... now they'll just sell more of them.

EV sales..... which have been laughable to date take a huge bumpy cucumber with this news..... and let me tell you I could not be happier:springbed::springbed::springbed:

Must be part of the administration's effort to make Venezuela great again.

Could be who knows? But just fantastic news for the American consumer who has been dealing with sticker shock when buying a car for many many years..... due to these gay government regulations to curb global warming.:gay:

I don't see the gas mileage rules as being about global warming but rather the continuation of America's campaign over the last 45 years for energy independence, going back to the very real 1973 oil crisis.

Can we get rid of the computers and dang crank sensors while they are at it......................

Need a computer to say........YOUR CAR IS CRANKED............LOL

Could be who knows? But just fantastic news for the American consumer who has been dealing with sticker shock when buying a car for many many years..... due to these gay government regulations to curb global warming.:gay:

I don't see the gas mileage rules as being about global warming but rather the continuation of America's campaign over the last 45 years for energy independence, going back to the very real 1973 oil crisis.

Yeah, they were stupid in 1973, they're stupid now.
Especially Obama's physics, and commonsense, defying jump to 54.5 mpg by 2025.

It's comical and sad how Little Donald's supporters think anything he does is going to last. In lest than a year the Congress is out of the hands of the GOP and in 2020 the Democrats win the White House again. But lord how the alt-right thinks they are dragging the entire country back to 1876. Too funny.

Yeah, they were stupid in 1973, they're stupid now.
Especially Obama's physics, and commonsense, defying jump to 54.5 mpg by 2025.
Yeah we wouldn't want higher gas efficiency that would be wrong..I pine for the days of a eight mile per gallon truck again...

It's comical and sad how Little Donald's supporters think anything he does is going to last. In lest than a year the Congress is out of the hands of the GOP and in 2020 the Democrats win the White House again. But lord how the alt-right thinks they are dragging the entire country back to 1876. Too funny.
Hey now I am looking forward to a pure gasification powered tin lizzy....

Forum List

Back