Texas Will Turn Blue

I've been saying this for awhile. You can't hold back the tide with a shovel, although Trump is one a heck of a shovel. But ultimately I don't know how Texas stays Red, or Arizona for that matter. When those states flip, I don't know how the GOP has a chance. We better get another couple of Supreme Court Justices in place before Trump is gone.

Don’t matter we will have conflict, we will kick Latinos ass.. they will
Leave

And if it happens watch Texas go the same route of NY and California.
Taxpayers and businesses bailing for greener pastures.
I love Texas but I will leave and take my money with me if liberals take over.
My neighbor said fuck CA, I'm moving to South Carolina till I showed him the state (SC) was one of the fastest growing hispanic populations in the nation. Ask that closeted Senator Graham about that.

Tell him to try Wyoming or Montana...nothing but white people for as far as the eyes can see. I am sure he will be very happy
He can move to Spokane County. Won't end up on LiveTV there. Banned.

Where will you go? Alabama? I hear with decades of practically unopposed conservative policies they are unbelievably prosperous and crime free.

You obviously don’t pay attention to any statistic that plagues a community do you?
I don't pay attention to anything you say except to figure out what to ridicule you about.

And I think [maybe] those numbers are down compared to other states with growing hispanic pops. What is skewed to you?

Don' be worried...

Haha...”Don’t be worried”
Haha...you’ve obviously never been to any predominantly brown community have you?

About a 10 minute drive away. Ever hear of Oxnard? 20 foot Mexican flags on Friday night. We have our "Rio Grande" here. The Santa Clara.

And I think [maybe] those numbers are down compared to other states with growing hispanic pops. What is skewed to you?

Don' be worried...

Haha...you’ve obviously never been to any predominantly brown community have you?

About a 10 minute drive away. Ever hear of Oxnard? 20 foot Mexican flags on Friday night. We have our "Rio Grande" here. The Santa Clara.

That’s too bad...I feel for you.

Democrats have the replacements at the border by the tens of thousands. The degredation will continue until it is all over but the shooting.

And the Democrats being quite aware of this have changed their language on Illegal immigration to get more hispanic votes IMHO. I'm afraid that Texas, like California will eventually be screwed. Being the party of illegal immigration with no real concept of loyalty to the rule of law or why it even exists, Democrats will give up their souls for that one particular voting issue.

KSEV host Chris Salcedo is head of a large Latino Conservative organization.
If you helping other groups and leaders in MASS PUBLIC OUTREACH AND EDUCATION, to EMPOWER more "minority" Black and Latino community members with Constitutional education and law enforcement, this is the best deterrent against exploitation and fear of oppression that keeps people dependent on politicians and govt.

I've heard that Allen West is also considering running for the Texas GOP party chair.

Keep supporting leaders like them to bring out the CENSORED voices and representation of CONSERVATIVE Latino and Black citizens who are looking for real solutions, not more unconstitutional govt run amok at taxpayers expense.
Latinex don't care. They are turning their own nations over to cartels.

Dear Tipsycatlover (also CC: task0778)
We can't help if "other people" are too ignorant
to care or understand how dire the situation is.

Responsible parents would still set their foot down
and "lay down the laws" whether the kids in the household have any clue or not how dangerous it is to compromise security for the household.

We don't just let kids run amok and cower to them.
Why do we insist on playing into this victimhood mentality?

What I can't understand -- whenever I bring this point up -- is why not pursue a FORMAL LAWSUIT that EXPOSES the party platforms which seek to establish POLITICAL Religions or Beliefs through Govt?

Just come out and SAY it, STATE it, and ASK for more support to launch a LEGAL DEFENSE FUND, so it's CLEAR this is NOT CONSTITUTIONAL, LAWFUL OR AUTHORIZED to push such beliefs on "other taxpayers" to pay the costs for.

PERIOD.

I know, people keep backing off because it costs more to push this as litigation, and the complications make it tenuous to argue much less win.

But if something is truly unlawful, under normal circumstance there would be either complaints to pursue charges or there would be action taken to pursue lawsuits, in this case class level violations against the public and taxpayers.

If "govt officials" cannot be sued because of immunity, why not sue PARTIES and their donors, members and leaders that sell MISREPRESENTATION and FRAUD by promising platform positions that are UNLAWFUL TO BEGIN WITH. No other business can get away with making such FALSE misrepresentations to get donations or support. Why not sue PARTIES to stop this pattern of abusive FRAUD?

Where will you go? Alabama? I hear with decades of practically unopposed conservative policies they are unbelievably prosperous and crime free.

You obviously don’t pay attention to any statistic that plagues a community do you?
I don't pay attention to anything you say except to figure out what to ridicule you about.

Folks who prefer to keep their head in their asses definitely should not pay attention to anything I say...I deliver it straight with no bleeding heart pussy shit.

and the immigration advocates and lovers are only going to get what they deserve is my way of looking at TEXAS and other over run states . I mean who couldn't or can't see whats coming eh .

Don' be worried...

That’s too bad...I feel for you.

They tend to stay over there in little tj. And Yes, it is a shithole. After the SOX locals get a hold of a new one from Mexico, they convert them.

My neighbor said fuck CA, I'm moving to South Carolina till I showed him the state (SC) was one of the fastest growing hispanic populations in the nation. Ask that closeted Senator Graham about that.

LOL...
That versus a state already over run with parasites.
There are plenty of places I can move to. I retired at 46 seven years ago. The Wife will do the same shortly. We can move anywhere we want to,be it the Bahamas or anywhere else.
I can tell you for certain it wont be to a state that has ridiculous taxes.

Democrats have the replacements at the border by the tens of thousands. The degredation will continue until it is all over but the shooting.

I dont blame Illegal immigrants. They don't know any better based on where they come from. The blame lays with all the people we have elected to office and they do what they do because they will be the last ones ever effected by illegal immigration and they will continue to live like kings regardless

I can move anywhere I want to.
In country or out.

LOL...
That versus a state already over run with parasites.
There are plenty of places I can move to. I retired at 46 seven years ago. The Wife will do the same shortly. We can move anywhere we want to,be it the Bahamas or anywhere else.
I can tell you for certain it wont be to a state that has ridiculous taxes.

Eventually we are going to run out of states. The Democrat elites are getting the underclass they always dreamed of.

Forum List

Back