Blue states once awash in cash seeing their fortunes suddenly reversed

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
While red states like Texas and Florida the coffers keep growing amid a massive influx of population. blue states like California, New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut are leading the declines in 2023.

"California Governor Gavin Newsom for years had an enviable problem. His state was awash in cash....

...Now, following the tech bust and the end of Covid funding, the surplus has been replaced with a $32 billion deficit, forcing lawmakers to trim the state’s lofty climate change program, delay funding and increase internal borrowing..."

map.jpg

https://archive.ph/2023.06.30-09321...-grow-while-california-new-york-post-declines

Last edited:
Awesome. Some good news just before bedtime.

I was on the freeway here in southern Utah this morning. There are more out-of-state plates than Utah plates. And the two most prevalent out-of-state plates I saw were California and Oregon (two horribly blue states). I was thinking to myself that if these people are fleeing the crap holes that used to be decent places to live, that I hope they're they're the “good guys” bringing good votes.

The last thing I want is for the blue, Demwit, pie holes to bring their idiocy here and spread their cancerous ideology while they're at it. They voted for the idiots who destroyed their respective states so friggin' stay there and suffer the consequences of their collective mental retardation.

While red states like Texas and Florida the coffers keep growing amid a massive influx of population. blue states like California, New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut are leading the declines in 2023.

Welp, guess it'll be time soon for CA, NY, etc., to be raising taxes again! :auiqs.jpg:

Airhead Progs never see that anything they did failed because it was WRONG, they always think it failed because they just haven't done ENOUGH of it yet!!! :21:

"California Governor Gavin Newsom for years had an enviable problem. His state was awash in cash....

...Now, following the tech bust and the end of Covid funding, the surplus has been replaced with a $32 billion deficit, forcing lawmakers to trim the state’s lofty climate change program, delay funding and increase internal borrowing..."

View attachment 800639

https://archive.ph/2023.06.30-09321...-grow-while-california-new-york-post-declines
Cities go into death spirals as their cubicles ,retail spaces ,tax base hits the road ,and real estate prices circle down the drain ...

Awesome. Some good news just before bedtime.

I was on the freeway here in southern Utah this morning. There are more out-of-state plates than Utah plates. And the two most prevalent out-of-state plates I saw were California and Oregon (two horribly blue states). I was thinking to myself that if these people are fleeing the crap holes that used to be decent places to live, that I hope they're they're the “good guys” bringing good votes.

The last thing I want is for the blue, Demwit, pie holes to bring their idiocy here and spread their cancerous ideology while they're at it. They voted for the idiots who destroyed their respective states so friggin' stay there and suffer the consequences of their collective mental retardation.
The statist left will never be happy until America is destroyed by inflation, corruption & violence. Their minds have been synched to only worship a one world secular all benevolent(?) government that will become their god of worship. For me I will stick with goats & deer as both species possess more intelligence & common sense than the statist left as well as compassion. When the bucks attempt to become does & the does attempt to become bucks then I will move on but I don't see that one happening any time soon.

Forum List

Back