Texas Will Turn Blue

Gees, I remember when Virginia was turning blue and the orgy of denial on the right. Now it's North Carolina and Georgia to add to Florida.

Will the GOP just end up as a rump party?

your fantasy dream is noted. Same as your fantasy in 2016 that Hillary could not be beaten.
Demographics are destiny!

I'm glad Hillary lost. Nothing has better for Progressives than Trump!

Thank you for Trump! Best thing for Progressives ever!

Not here in Texas.

Everybody is watching you "Progressives" (commies) shit your pants and cry in the corner because Hillary lost, and we're all moving away from your tantrums while big companies from your commie infested states keep migrating here.

Texas goes blue the day California goes red.

Ain't happening.

Gees, I remember when Virginia was turning blue and the orgy of denial on the right. Now it's North Carolina and Georgia to add to Florida.

Will the GOP just end up as a rump party?

your fantasy dream is noted. Same as your fantasy in 2016 that Hillary could not be beaten.
Demographics are destiny!

so your vision of the USA is a bunch of people barely surviving on welfare voting for more welfare from the super elites that control everything? Are you a complete idiot?

Working Hispanic citizens are not alienated in the least. They support strong borders and immigration enforcement. Why do you dem/libs always assume that everyone in a demographic is exactly the same?

Texas and AZ are not going to go dem. Your pipedream is not going to happen. You guys lost big time in 2016 and will keep losing as long as you continue the anti-American, anti-citizen rhetoric and continue to support corrupt liars like Hillary Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, Franken, Waters, Jackson-Lee, etc.
70 percent voted against Trump in the last election

yeah and that was with your side's propaganda....and the fact he said he was going to build a wall....but 28% voted for him.....and now that he's getting the economy rolling, I think it will be higher

DACA
He's willing to sign it, the dems just need to learn to compromise......it's not hard, they can get it if they want it

It's on Trumps head

He repealed it.....let him justify it to Hispanic voters

It was unconstitutional...why do you guys not like to have congress make laws....it's kinda their job

KSEV host Chris Salcedo is head of a large Latino Conservative organization.
If you help other groups and leaders to promote MASS PUBLIC OUTREACH AND EDUCATION, this EMPOWERS more and more "minority" Black and Latino community members through Constitutional education and knowledge of law enforcement and govt ethics, which is the best deterrent against political exploitation and fear of oppression that keeps people dependent on politicians and govt abusing them for votes.

I've heard that Allen West is also considering running for the Texas GOP party chair.

Keep supporting leaders like them to bring out the CENSORED voices and representation of CONSERVATIVE Latino and Black citizens who are looking for real solutions, not more unconstitutional govt run amok at taxpayers expense.

Wherever you are BrokeLoser, join in and
help your local and state leaders in Constitutional outreach
and education to STOP abuses of party and govt the right way.

Not only the Hispanics, but Texas also has scads of progressive lib/dems coming in CA, NY, IL, and other blue states. If I remember correctly, Ted Cruz had a very close Senate race with Beto, so it's not out of the question that Texas might turn red. Maybe not in 2020, I dunno. These days, you can't trust the polls to be anywhere near accurate.

KSEV host Chris Salcedo is head of a large Latino Conservative organization.
If you helping other groups and leaders in MASS PUBLIC OUTREACH AND EDUCATION, to EMPOWER more "minority" Black and Latino community members with Constitutional education and law enforcement, this is the best deterrent against exploitation and fear of oppression that keeps people dependent on politicians and govt.

I've heard that Allen West is also considering running for the Texas GOP party chair.

Keep supporting leaders like them to bring out the CENSORED voices and representation of CONSERVATIVE Latino and Black citizens who are looking for real solutions, not more unconstitutional govt run amok at taxpayers expense.
Latinex don't care. They are turning their own nations over to cartels.

And if it happens watch Texas go the same route of NY and California.
Taxpayers and businesses bailing for greener pastures.
I love Texas but I will leave and take my money with me if liberals take over.

My neighbor said fuck CA, I'm moving to South Carolina till I showed him the state (SC) was one of the fastest growing hispanic populations in the nation. Ask that closeted Senator Graham about that.

Where will you go? Alabama? I hear with decades of practically unopposed conservative policies they are unbelievably prosperous and crime free.

You are not wrong, I had another post on this just today.

The number of competitive congressional races in Texas has gone from 3 in 2002 to 10 in 2018.

Also, Trump’s 2016 victory in Texas was the smallest percent of votes for a Repub since Bob Dole was running.

All those people moving to Texas are not all red voters.

My neighbor said fuck CA, I'm moving to South Carolina till I showed him the state (SC) was one of the fastest growing hispanic populations in the nation. Ask that closeted Senator Graham about that.

Tell him to try Wyoming or Montana...nothing but white people for as far as the eyes can see. I am sure he will be very happy

Texas is fucked big time.

With all the beautiful White women in Texas this is the Ho they chose for Miss Texas 2019.

v1qjpdd.jpg

Where will you go? Alabama? I hear with decades of practically unopposed conservative policies they are unbelievably prosperous and crime free.

You obviously don’t pay attention to any statistic that plagues a community do you?

Forum List

Back