Texas Will Turn Blue

You DO realize, don't you, that almost a third of our country was Spanish-Mexican before we invaded and took it?
So you think all of the US belonged to Mexico?
They can't even take care of their own country.....what makes you think they can take care of ours too?

Did you read what I wrote?
Yup

Who do you think Mexico stole California from?

FYI......we bought California from General Santa Anna.

FYI....not exactly....https://www.history.com/topics/mexican-american-war/mexican-american-war
I know all of this.
Too bad if your leftist tendencies blame only white folks for what you perceive as a land grab.
Every country on the planet used to belong to someone else who lost a war.
America isn't the only one.
Russia used to be alot bigger until their economy collapsed and they couldn't hold on to all of the countries they occupied.
Now you communists sympathizers want the same thing to happen here because you think brown people have been abused by America.
Problem with that is brown people run their governments and THEY are the ones doing the abusing.
The list is pretty long too.

It is all old history, and we grabbed a lot of land. So did everyone else. The point I was making is that the arguments of you nativists, who seem to think our history and culture was entirely made by English speaking Western European immigrants completely ignore the huge chunk of America that was settled and culturally defined by Spanish speaking people. That is America too.

Nothing to do with who is abused by who, but rather the reality of who we are as Americans.

Pretty interesting to see how many red states are growing way more diverse. Texas will soon join Virginia as a state that was solid red but is changing blue. The majority of high school graduates in Texas are Hispanic. Georgia is going in the same direction, as is North Carolina which already has a Democratic governor. Florida looks like a state ready to go totally blue next election cycle
So the US is becoming a Spanish colony?
We have always been partly Spanish.

Here's the real problem...

Hispanics SHOULD have been a natural constituency for the GOP. Strong family values, religious, hard working.

And the GOP pretty much went full racist and lost them for generations.

Instead of trying to correct, they are doubling down on stupid.
Ya..that is what amazes me.

Pretty interesting to see how many red states are growing way more diverse. Texas will soon join Virginia as a state that was solid red but is changing blue. The majority of high school graduates in Texas are Hispanic. Georgia is going in the same direction, as is North Carolina which already has a Democratic governor. Florida looks like a state ready to go totally blue next election cycle

The result of the internet (thought control under the arm of progs), illegals, and a dumbed-down, mentally and physically lazy corrupt people.

They can't even take care of their own country.....what makes you think they can take care of ours too?

Yup

FYI....not exactly....https://www.history.com/topics/mexican-american-war/mexican-american-war
I know all of this.
Too bad if your leftist tendencies blame only white folks for what you perceive as a land grab.
Russia used to be alot bigger until their economy collapsed and they couldn't hold on to all of the countries they occupied.
Now you communists sympathizers want the same thing to happen here because you think brown people have been abused by America.
Problem with that is brown people run their governments and THEY are the ones doing the abusing.

It is all old history, and we grabbed a lot of land. So did everyone else. The point I was making is that the arguments of you nativists, who seem to think our history and culture was entirely made by English speaking Western European immigrants completely ignore the huge chunk of America that was settled and culturally defined by Spanish speaking people. That is America too.

Nothing to do with who is abused by who, but rather the reality of who we are as Americans.
But you side with our enemies against America by supporting the giving back of those lands for which we fought and died for.
You just want Mexico to come in and take parts of America back.
That makes you worse then they are.
This country is already established as is.....and I don't give a fuck what you think about it. The only thing that will happen if you give that land to Mexico is they will turn it into more of the same shithole that exists in Mexico and Central America. They don't have the ability to run their countries the way they should and once they destroy the SouthWestern US they will want to expand further North.

Yup

I know all of this.

Then give it back to Spain and do what the Spanish should have done. Eliminate the Aztecs, Toltecs and whoever is left.

Hispanics SHOULD have been a natural constituency for the GOP. Strong family values, religious, hard working.

You forgot thieving and murderous. Face facts the Hispanic counties are the way they are because of the culture and quality of the people who live there. And they aren't religious, hard working with strong family values. They are predators who should be considered an invasive species.

Mexico murder bloodbath spirals out of control reaching all-time high with 94 killings every DAY

They bring here everything they are which is why Hispanic communities here are every bit as bad as what they left right down to political corruption.

Yup

I know all of this.

But you side with our enemies against America by supporting the giving back of those lands for which we fought and died for.
This country is already established as is.....and I don't give a fuck what you think about it. The only thing that will happen if you give that land to Mexico is they will turn it into more of the same shithole that exists in Mexico and Central America. They don't have the ability to run their countries the way they should and once they destroy the SouthWestern US they will want to expand further North.

You seriously think I support that? Or that is what is going on ? It is shit like this makes it impossible to discuss real issues.

Our country is established on the backs of multiple cultures. Not just English speaking whites. Appreciate it, Value it. Quit dehumanizing those that are different from your little corner of America. We are ALL Americans.

And in the process, I support LEGAL immigration, I value our asylum laws, and I support rapid deportation of any illegals convicted of violent crimes. I think comprehensive immigration reform should be a priority along with resources to support speeding up the processing of legal claims at the border. I support the humane treatment of the people we detain. Frankly anyone who calls themselves Christian should do so, So bugger off with the other crap, it is bs,

You forgot thieving and murderous. Face facts the Hispanic counties are the way they are because of the culture and quality of the people who live there. And they aren't religious, hard working with strong family values. They are predators who should be considered an invasive species.

Mexico murder bloodbath spirals out of control reaching all-time high with 94 killings every DAY

They bring here everything they are which is why Hispanic communities here are every bit as bad as what they left right down to political corruption.

Ignorance leads to bigotry.

Yup

I know all of this.

You seriously think I support that? Or that is what is going on ? It is shit like this makes it impossible to discuss real issues.

Our country is established on the backs of multiple cultures. Not just English speaking whites. Appreciate it, Value it. Quit dehumanizing those that are different from your little corner of America. We are ALL Americans.

And in the process, I support LEGAL immigration, I value our asylum laws, and I support rapid deportation of any illegals convicted of violent crimes. I think comprehensive immigration reform should be a priority along with resources to support speeding up the processing of legal claims at the border. I support the humane treatment of the people we detain. Frankly anyone who calls themselves Christian should do so, So bugger off with the other crap, it is bs,
I think what you need to realize is that there are reasons why people are coming to America. It's not because they want to live in Mexico or Central America. I've been all over the world and I don't need a fucking lecture on cultures. I've lived in Europe and have been deployed to the far East, the Middle-East, Africa and dozens of other regions. The primary reason America is the way it is isn't because of the fact that we are dominated by Spanish culture or any other culture. It's because we are different than any other country in the world. And our Constitution makes it so. A Constitution not written by Mexicans or any other foreign nationals. It was written by Americans....who just happened to be white Europeans. I'm sorry if that bothers you, but them's the facts.

Apparently you have issues with whites.

None at all. I happen to like AMERICANS of all colors.

But you assume that Whites are all racists.
Right now Mexico is involved in a civil war.....and it's beginning to spill over the border.
I guess instead of watching it on television you can have decapitations in your own cities by drug cartels.
10c.jpg

Right now Mexico is involved in a civil war.....and it's beginning to spill over the border.
I guess instead of watching it on television you can have decapitations in your own cities by drug cartels.
10c.jpg

No I do not assume all whites are racists. Where did you pull that from?

10c.jpg

And maybe that is why Central American migrants don’t want to stay there.

Traditionally the Democratic Party has regarded mainstream middle class Americans to be their arch enemy and to be their tax slaves.
When the corrupt Democratic Party gets control of a city or state they cheat/lie/steal so that they will be in permanently control, like their plan to pack the USSC and to abolish the electoral college.
When their corruption goes unchecked and out of control they won't stop stealing until their is nothing left to steal. It will will be the slow death of our republic. The Dems are more corrupt and dishonest than third world banana republic politicians

10c.jpg

Those heads are in Mexico.
So basically all of those people are rushing toward the danger instead of trying to get away from it.

10c.jpg

So basically all of those people are rushing toward the danger instead of trying to get away from it.

Not necessarily. They are leaving a bad situation and hoping for better in America like so many before them.

And if it happens watch Texas go the same route of NY and California.
Taxpayers and businesses bailing for greener pastures.
I love Texas but I will leave and take my money with me if liberals take over.
My neighbor said fuck CA, I'm moving to South Carolina till I showed him the state (SC) was one of the fastest growing hispanic populations in the nation. Ask that closeted Senator Graham about that.

Tell him to try Wyoming or Montana...nothing but white people for as far as the eyes can see. I am sure he will be very happy

I’ll vouch for you on that...I have a place in Montana, it’s beautiful, clean, no graffiti anywhere, no trash lining roadways, no shitty diapers in Walmart parking lots, no drunk wetbacks on the roadways, no eight hour waits behind wetbacks in emergency rooms, no 35 brown kids to a public classroom. Real Americans don’t feel like foreigners on their own soil...it’s a pretty awesome place.
Two things though; the winters suck and MT definitely has a ‘blue streak’ as they tend to like their Democrat governors.
I was born in Montana.
MT is a Democrat state.
That will change in 2020.

I've noticed Missoula change over the last 20 years. I usually go to Darby now and fish down in the bitterroots along the west fork.
I was born in Missoula. I've been back a few times since I joined the military in 74'.

10c.jpg

Not necessarily. They are leaving a bad situation and hoping for better in America like so many before them.
So everyone in the world in a bad situation should be allowed to come here and live off us????

Maybe 3 billion people?

Forum List

Back