Texas Will Turn Blue

Insist the general government do its job and faithfully execute our supreme law of the land.
------------------------------------ yeah right . See cops standing around and watching in Portland Oregon while a supposedly conservative picture or video taker is beaten to a pulp , And i hear that the cops were told by the 'mayor' to stand down rather than enforce the law . I have heard that the 'mayor' decided that it would be to dangerous for the cops to enforce the laws against rioters Daniel .

Insist the general government do its job and faithfully execute our supreme law of the land.
------------------------------------ yeah right . See cops standing around and watching in Portland Oregon while a supposedly conservative picture or video taker is beaten to a pulp , And i hear that the cops were told by the 'mayor' to stand down rather than enforce the law . I have heard that the 'mayor' decided that it would be to dangerous for the cops to enforce the laws against rioters Daniel .

you should not listen to the voices in your head, they are not real.

A Democratic congresswoman is sending staff to Mexico’s northern border town of Ciudad Juárez to find migrants returned from El Paso, Texas, under the “remain in Mexico” policy, then coaching them to pretend they cannot speak Spanish to exploit a loophole letting them to return to the U.S. Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers
I fail to see whats funny with a "lawmaker" aiding lawbreakers
------------------------------------ its happening all the time . See rioters beating people to a pulp because of Police just standing around and watching rioters beat people to a pulp , And being done with the 'mayors' permission as he tells the police to stand down Mano .

True. If the left is successful in flooding the country with immigrants from shithole countries who kill Americans, Texas will certainly turn blue.

It is up to Americans to rebel against their displacement.

"You will not replace us " should be the battle cry.

Or... you could just realize that every immigrant group has had it's growing pains assimilating.

in 50 years, they'll speak better English than you do... not that this would be that difficult.
Immigrants should already speak English, illegals should be left to pound sand.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

A Democratic congresswoman is sending staff to Mexico’s northern border town of Ciudad Juárez to find migrants returned from El Paso, Texas, under the “remain in Mexico” policy, then coaching them to pretend they cannot speak Spanish to exploit a loophole letting them to return to the U.S. Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers
I fail to see whats funny with a "lawmaker" aiding lawbreakers
------------------------------------ its happening all the time . See rioters beating people to a pulp because of Police just standing around and watching rioters beat people to a pulp , And being done with the 'mayors' permission as he tells the police to stand down Mano .
Those are law enforcers doing what the lawmakers dictate....somewhat different. This is the road to chaos.

The way I see it, white men took America (from Mexicans and Native Americans) ......
And White men are now giving it back.
So, the USA was a long term LOAN.
It was a great run. We had a great time!

Me alegro de que hablo español. Dame una esposa mexicana como selma Hayek y soy bueno.
If you're an American that's not only racism....but that's treason.

Good men have done nothing for too long. GOV needs to step up....Legislature needs to support him.

Texas is fucked big time.

With all the beautiful White women in Texas this is the Ho they chose for Miss Texas 2019.

v1qjpdd.jpg
This is Miss Texas.

iu

Democrats have the replacements at the border by the tens of thousands. The degredation will continue until it is all over but the shooting.

You DO realize, don't you, that almost a third of our country was Spanish-Mexican before we invaded and took it?
So you think all of the US belonged to Mexico?
They can't even take care of their own country.....what makes you think they can take care of ours too?

Did you read what I wrote?
Yup

Who do you think Mexico stole California from?

FYI......we bought California from General Santa Anna.

FYI....not exactly....https://www.history.com/topics/mexican-american-war/mexican-american-war
I know all of this.
Too bad if your leftist tendencies blame only white folks for what you perceive as a land grab.
Every country on the planet used to belong to someone else who lost a war.
America isn't the only one.
Russia used to be alot bigger until their economy collapsed and they couldn't hold on to all of the countries they occupied.
Now you communists sympathizers want the same thing to happen here because you think brown people have been abused by America.
Problem with that is brown people run their governments and THEY are the ones doing the abusing.
The list is pretty long too.

And if it happens watch Texas go the same route of NY and California.
Taxpayers and businesses bailing for greener pastures.
I love Texas but I will leave and take my money with me if liberals take over.
My neighbor said fuck CA, I'm moving to South Carolina till I showed him the state (SC) was one of the fastest growing hispanic populations in the nation. Ask that closeted Senator Graham about that.

Tell him to try Wyoming or Montana...nothing but white people for as far as the eyes can see. I am sure he will be very happy

I’ll vouch for you on that...I have a place in Montana, it’s beautiful, clean, no graffiti anywhere, no trash lining roadways, no shitty diapers in Walmart parking lots, no drunk wetbacks on the roadways, no eight hour waits behind wetbacks in emergency rooms, no 35 brown kids to a public classroom. Real Americans don’t feel like foreigners on their own soil...it’s a pretty awesome place.
Two things though; the winters suck and MT definitely has a ‘blue streak’ as they tend to like their Democrat governors.

Here's the real problem...

Hispanics SHOULD have been a natural constituency for the GOP. Strong family values, religious, hard working.

And the GOP pretty much went full racist and lost them for generations.

Instead of trying to correct, they are doubling down on stupid.

I have seen hundreds of CA plates moving to Texas. See it every day. I'll move when they start changing laws and raising local tax rates. Sadly, they're like parasites.
Locusts lol. Moving from state to state destroying it. LOL

They take Texas with their pet illegals ........along with Florida with the Cubans and Snow birds.........they will take the Presidency from then on.......That is their goal no matter how they have to do it.

It's out in the open now for all to see......we've always known this.......but at least they are starting to be honest about it now. lol

Here's the real problem...

Hispanics SHOULD have been a natural constituency for the GOP. Strong family values, religious, hard working.

And the GOP pretty much went full racist and lost them for generations.

Instead of trying to correct, they are doubling down on stupid.

LefTard Logic:
“The GOP better whore themselves out to illegal wetbacks...or else!”
“But, but, but....RUSSIA!”

Hahaha...fucking fools.

My neighbor said fuck CA, I'm moving to South Carolina till I showed him the state (SC) was one of the fastest growing hispanic populations in the nation. Ask that closeted Senator Graham about that.

Tell him to try Wyoming or Montana...nothing but white people for as far as the eyes can see. I am sure he will be very happy

I’ll vouch for you on that...I have a place in Montana, it’s beautiful, clean, no graffiti anywhere, no trash lining roadways, no shitty diapers in Walmart parking lots, no drunk wetbacks on the roadways, no eight hour waits behind wetbacks in emergency rooms, no 35 brown kids to a public classroom. Real Americans don’t feel like foreigners on their own soil...it’s a pretty awesome place.
Two things though; the winters suck and MT definitely has a ‘blue streak’ as they tend to like their Democrat governors.
I was born in Montana.
MT is a Democrat state.
That will change in 2020.

Pretty interesting to see how many red states are growing way more diverse. Texas will soon join Virginia as a state that was solid red but is changing blue. The majority of high school graduates in Texas are Hispanic. Georgia is going in the same direction, as is North Carolina which already has a Democratic governor. Florida looks like a state ready to go totally blue next election cycle
So the US is becoming a Spanish colony?

I was born in Montana.
MT is a Democrat state.
That will change in 2020.

I've noticed Missoula change over the last 20 years. I usually go to Darby now and fish down in the bitterroots along the west fork.

Forum List

Back