Texas Valedictorian Secretly Switches Speech To Rail Against "Dehumanizing" Abortion Law

Mods - please merge this thread with Dana’s, who was first. Thx!
So you saying you need help?

Don’t you have someone to go beat up this evening?

Don’t you have someone to go beat up this evening?
I never start a fight, I finish it

Whom among us wouldn't be proud to call her their daughter?

She looks like a Nazi, I can see why you are attracted to her.

Ah, c'mon. No she doesn't.

Should I have settled for arrogant bitch?

Did I miss something she said? While I agree that the fetus has human rights and should not be aborted unless the only last resort and would challenge her view that she needs more time to decide if she wants to keep it or not, I agree that 6 weeks ain't very long especially if you don't know you're pregnant.

Now, if you are raped or have a life threatening medical issue, you ought to know right away or sooner and should know right away if you want or need to abort!

But while I might disagree with her on some of her points, I'll stick to the actual subject at hand and stop short of trying to discredit HER with name calling.

At least the girl is THINKING about the issues!

No, she really isn't. She's parroting what she's been told to believe,

That's what most people do.

and mistakenly believing that that's "thinking about the issues". Her entire screed was nothing but an emotion-laden recitation of standard leftist talking points.
You might be right. But that is her choice and its unclear how that will affect her happiness as an adult. All I can say is that she has some legitimate basis for stating that 6 weeks is an excessively limited period of time in some cases to decide if you can and want to keep another life as part of YOUR life.

I would prefer the law be amended to at least say that if 6 weeks proves too brief in your case that you can file for an exception and allow the court to decide if your reasons were sound or not. I try to avoid B&W reasoning.

No, it's not unclear at all how that mindset will affect her life. Did you really listen to what she was saying, and consider the implications of it?

“I have dreams and hopes and ambitions, every girl graduating today does, and we have spent our entire lives working towards our future. And without our input, and without our consent, our control over that future has been stripped away from us.”

“I am terrified that if my contraceptives fail, I am terrified that if I am raped, then my hopes and aspirations and dreams and efforts for my future will no longer matter,” she went on. “… I hope that you can feel how gut-wrenching that is. I hope you can feel how dehumanizing it is to have the autonomy over your own body taken away from you.”

I will explain why I think this reveals a mindset that will make her life more difficult and less happy, but first I'd like to see if you can contemplate these quotes and spot it yourself.

Translation~ she is a slut

Nope, YOU’RE a slut (stupid as fuck one too!)

Sounds like she is a slut to me, probably end up serving me jack in coke at a strip club

If so, hope she slaps you halfway to hell when u spill the Jack/coke and attempt to grab her by the puss.

So you fucked the little girl?

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

Just out of curiosity what did you talk about during your speech at graduation?

Did I miss something she said? While I agree that the fetus has human rights and should not be aborted unless the only last resort and would challenge her view that she needs more time to decide if she wants to keep it or not, I agree that 6 weeks ain't very long especially if you don't know you're pregnant.

Now, if you are raped or have a life threatening medical issue, you ought to know right away or sooner and should know right away if you want or need to abort!

But while I might disagree with her on some of her points, I'll stick to the actual subject at hand and stop short of trying to discredit HER with name calling.

and mistakenly believing that that's "thinking about the issues". Her entire screed was nothing but an emotion-laden recitation of standard leftist talking points.
You might be right. But that is her choice and its unclear how that will affect her happiness as an adult. All I can say is that she has some legitimate basis for stating that 6 weeks is an excessively limited period of time in some cases to decide if you can and want to keep another life as part of YOUR life.

I would prefer the law be amended to at least say that if 6 weeks proves too brief in your case that you can file for an exception and allow the court to decide if your reasons were sound or not. I try to avoid B&W reasoning.

No, it's not unclear at all how that mindset will affect her life. Did you really listen to what she was saying, and consider the implications of it?

“I have dreams and hopes and ambitions, every girl graduating today does, and we have spent our entire lives working towards our future. And without our input, and without our consent, our control over that future has been stripped away from us.”

“I am terrified that if my contraceptives fail, I am terrified that if I am raped, then my hopes and aspirations and dreams and efforts for my future will no longer matter,” she went on. “… I hope that you can feel how gut-wrenching that is. I hope you can feel how dehumanizing it is to have the autonomy over your own body taken away from you.”

I will explain why I think this reveals a mindset that will make her life more difficult and less happy, but first I'd like to see if you can contemplate these quotes and spot it yourself.

Sounds like she is a slut to me, probably end up serving me jack in coke at a strip club

If so, hope she slaps you halfway to hell when u spill the Jack/coke and attempt to grab her by the puss.

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

Probably how much he enjoyed beating people up! :lol:

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

Ya, they made no speech at their graduation. That is reserved for valedictorian, salutatorian, and class president. Not typically people who end up being strippers or idiots. Kinda funny how they talk about being moral but calling people idiots and slut while sipping their jack and coke at a strip club. You will not find me sipping a jack and coke nor will you find me sitting at a strip club.

The video bored me.....but is this another wokish idiot trying to push the woke envelope?

What did you talk about during your speech at graduation?

I didn't speak at my graduation. I wasn't top in my class. My reading and writing skills were college level but for some reason I never really liked math.

But obviously being an intellectual and having common-sense don't always go hand in hand.

I noticed that not all people with 150 or above I.Q.s have practical knowledge that applies to everyday life. Many of them turn out to have phobias and idiosyncrasies that are classified as mental illnesses. I think this girl is a primary example of it.

Last edited:

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

Ya, they made no speech at their graduation. That is reserved for valedictorian, salutatorian, and class president. Not typically people who end up being strippers or idiots. Kinda funny how they talk about being moral but calling people idiots and slut while sipping their jack and coke at a strip club. You will not find me sipping a jack and coke nor will you find me sitting at a strip club.

Yet for some strange reason Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg were both college dropouts.

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

Yet for some strange reason Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg were both college dropouts.

That is because both people had billion dollar ideas and did not want the ideas to be property of the university. Not because they could not pass.

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

That is because both people had billion dollar ideas and did not want the ideas to be property of the university. Not because they could not pass.

People drop out of school for various reasons. This is just one excuse.

This didn't stop them from going back and passing enough classes to get their degrees later. But they are just like many people who have attended college. College is just a starting point for what you need to know to be successful in a field of endeavor. Anyone who has attended realizes that college is just punching your ticket and is mostly a way for professors to get rich selling worthless texts to students. Your average French Literature major will usually get you a nice job flipping burgers at BurgerKing....but going to welding school will get you a decent job in a trade in less time for less money.

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

This didn't stop them from going back and passing enough classes to get their degrees later. But they are just like many people who have attended college. College is just a starting point for what you need to know to be successful in a field of endeavor. Anyone who has attended realizes that college is just punching your ticket and is mostly a way for professors to get rich selling worthless texts to students. Your average French Literature major will usually get you a nice job flipping burgers at BurgerKing....but going to welding school will get you a decent job in a trade in less time for less money.

Nobody recommends a degree in French Literature or even liberal arts anymore.
And trade school can be a great option for some.
But numbers are numbers.

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

Nobody recommends a degree in French Literature or even liberal arts anymore.
And trade school can be a great option for some.
But numbers are numbers.

Liberal Arts is just a major that some kids take because either they can't make up their minds what they want to do...or they just want to keep going to school instead of getting a job. I've seen some of their records and they have lots of classes but many times they drop out of the class before completion. I also noticed that the hard science classes are so difficult for some students that they can't get passing grades the first time. I was in a Physics class where I was the only first-timer.

But $400,000 more for a lifetime for a Bachelors degree isn't much to brag about. I guess if you're going to go into government it makes a difference....because if you have a degree you can get a job sitting on your ass in an office rather than sweating on a rooftop.

Last edited:

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

Lol, billion dollar ideas is a pretty good excuse. Lol.

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

From what I can see....they saw what everyone else who goes to college sees.....but their ideas kept them from being homeless or working a 9 to 5 job. Too many kids go to college and don't like whatever jobs are available....but are forced to take majors in those fields. Not everyone is suited for college. Even people who are suited for it don't seem to enjoy it.....

Some universities don't teach you anything. You end up having to teach yourself.

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

From what I can see....they saw what everyone else who goes to college sees.....but their ideas kept them from being homeless or working a 9 to 5 job. Too many kids go to college and don't like whatever jobs are available....but are forced to take majors in those fields. Not everyone is suited for college. Even people who are suited for it don't seem to enjoy it.....

Some universities don't teach you anything. You end up having to teach yourself.

Different strokes for different folks. A billion dollar idea would have been the only acceptable excuse for not completing for my family. Even then they would have hounded me to complete later. This did not bother me I enjoyed college. Made alot of good friends ands mine was one of the more usable major. It was a different story for my brother college was a drag for him. He did not like it but he finished. He was just one of those people who don't understand paying your dues.

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

Different strokes for different folks. A billion dollar idea would have been the only acceptable excuse for not completing for my family. Even then they would have hounded me to complete later. This did not bother me I enjoyed college. Made alot of good friends ands mine was one of the more usable major. It was a different story for my brother college was a drag for him. He did not like it but he finished. He was just one of those people who don't understand paying your dues.

I liked college but I was living in CA during a recession and I needed to get a job. I was so broke I couldn't pay my bills....and being married made it even more difficult. I was ex-military and the G.I. bill didn't pay enough to offset costs. So I went back into the service. I was never sorry for the decision.

Forum List

Back