Houston: Mom accidentally shoots son while trying to shoot dog

XponentialChaos

Platinum Member
Jul 25, 2018
"HOUSTON -- A mother has been charged after accidentally shooting her 5-year-old son while trying to shoot a dog that was running across the street in north Houston, according to police."

A puppy gets out of the house, seems harmless, mom shoots at it. The bullet ricochets and hits her 5-year-old son in the stomach.

Seems excessive and stupid.

"HOUSTON -- A mother has been charged after accidentally shooting her 5-year-old son while trying to shoot a dog that was running across the street in north Houston, according to police."

A puppy gets out of the house, seems harmless, mom shoots at it. The bullet ricochets and hits her 5-year-old son in the stomach.

Houston...No wonder.....

Well. That was brilliant!

Nice puppy, probably just wanted to play with the kids
Bicycle movement is exciting to dogs, the owner was right behind it trying to get it back. Crazy woman.

I train my dogs not to bolt out though - it's one of the first things we work on...
I teach mine to bolt because it's a thousand feet to the driveway entrance and I don't want any cops on my property..I don't use firearms since I am a walking killing machine.

She only had a split second to decide....

She saw a threat coming at her and she acted out of self defense....
To shoot a 6 month old puppy? Think she was into the Tequilla and other things seista feista
would you feel better if it was a 6 year old child??

I mean not just any child...but like a real scary one.....like not even human, but more like an animal...running at you....not knowing if that kid is armed or not

All things are possible if you dehumanize someone enough.

why you even trying to kill a puppy?? sounds like a gem of a xiden supporter

Forum List

Back