Texas Valedictorian Secretly Switches Speech To Rail Against "Dehumanizing" Abortion Law

Whom among us wouldn't be proud to call her their daughter?

She looks like a Nazi, I can see why you are attracted to her.

Ah, c'mon. No she doesn't.

Should I have settled for arrogant bitch?

Where is my FUCK YOU button? :finger3:

See they replied exactly as I expected.

These people don't give a damn about life.

And you people do? Tell me how that works. I'll wait.

These are the same people, railing about abortion, railing about Trump killing 600,000 supposedly, and NOT railing about Fauci, who blindly look the other way EVERY YEAR when Planned Parenthood actually aborts about 600,000 lives.

Funny how that works.

The Constitution was designed for a moral nation. I wonder why?

Share the “moral” excerpt please

I believe John Adams said it, in so many words. Do you know who he was?

Link that sentence from constitution - in context please.

I did not say it was in the Constitution. You need to read what is posted, dumbass.

“Morals” as defined by our Founding Fathers please.

Nope every unwanted 6 week old fetus in a womb is Godly. Just don’t ask them to give a fuck 8.5 months later after they breathe on their own.

I worry about women who have miscarriages. Will their medical records have to be handed over to the state?

How many will be prosecuted because the state didn't believe she honestly had a miscarriage or didn't believe she didn't cause it?

shut the fuck up you lousy piece of shit.

Don’t you love it when old men on the 16th tee get to tell girls barely of age teeing off on #4 what they need to do with their bodies and their futures?

I just had a discussion with other blob supporters who were championing free speech.

These are the same people, railing about abortion, railing about Trump killing 600,000 supposedly, and NOT railing about Fauci, who blindly look the other way EVERY YEAR when Planned Parenthood actually aborts about 600,000 lives.

Funny how that works.

I did not say it was in the Constitution. You need to read what is posted, dumbass.

History, non revisionist, will tell you that. Start reading. You need to work on your comprehension anyway.

Nope every unwanted 6 week old fetus in a womb is Godly. Just don’t ask them to give a fuck 8.5 months later after they breathe on their own.

I worry about women who have miscarriages. Will their medical records have to be handed over to the state?

How many will be prosecuted because the state didn't believe she honestly had a miscarriage or didn't believe she didn't cause it?

As likely as many charged with burning our cities, practically none.

Don’t you love it when old men on the 16th tee get to tell girls barely of age teeing off on #4 what they need to do with their bodies and their futures?

I just had a discussion with other blob supporters who were championing free speech.

No one said she should not be able to say it. Try again. The problem is the media virtue signaling idiots shoving it down people's throats.

Bravo!

There are many here among us who wouldn't want her for their daughter.

There Is another thread on this. In that thread the trump people call her a pregnant bitch. Call her names. Trash her.

Simply for speaking her mind freely.

Simply for trying to protect hers and millions of other young women and girls lives.

So yes there are already many on this board who have already trashed her and obviously don't want her as their daughter.

What led to your demonic hatred of the most innocent human lives?

What led to your stupidity? Question Questions!

Funny how that works.

History, non revisionist, will tell you that. Start reading. You need to work on your comprehension anyway.

Funny - Home skooler with GED fails to answer simple question designed for a 6th grader. Sad

Funny how that works.

Funny - Home skooler with GED fails to answer simple question designed for a 6th grader. Sad

The person who asked the question is simple. You got your answer.

Funny how that works.

Nope you fail - Again

If a person like Forest Gump is going to be given the "Baby Killer" sticker, what label should this girl and her ilk be given?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Funny how that works.

Nope you fail - Again

No, it looks like you are getting owned, don't be so modest. You can't come to a battle of wits unarmed.

Funny how that works.

Nope you fail - Again

No, it looks like you are getting owned, don't be so modest. You can't come to a battle of wits unarmed.

Do you know how hard ya suck?
Think BIGLY :)

I don’t think the six week bs is gonna hold up. At 6 weeks a fetus is indistinguishable from a tadpole. What will Abbott do next? A $10 fine for each sperm wasted during masturbation?

1622861034268.jpeg

Free for me, not for thee If you dare mess with a tadpole-size fetus.

Did I miss something she said? While I agree that the fetus has human rights and should not be aborted unless the only last resort and would challenge her view that she needs more time to decide if she wants to keep it or not, I agree that 6 weeks ain't very long especially if you don't know you're pregnant.

Now, if you are raped or have a life threatening medical issue, you ought to know right away or sooner and should know right away if you want or need to abort!

But while I might disagree with her on some of her points, I'll stick to the actual subject at hand and stop short of trying to discredit HER with name calling.

At least the girl is THINKING about the issues!

No, she really isn't. She's parroting what she's been told to believe,

That's what most people do.

and mistakenly believing that that's "thinking about the issues". Her entire screed was nothing but an emotion-laden recitation of standard leftist talking points.
You might be right. But that is her choice and its unclear how that will affect her happiness as an adult. All I can say is that she has some legitimate basis for stating that 6 weeks is an excessively limited period of time in some cases to decide if you can and want to keep another life as part of YOUR life.

I would prefer the law be amended to at least say that if 6 weeks proves too brief in your case that you can file for an exception and allow the court to decide if your reasons were sound or not. I try to avoid B&W reasoning.

No, it's not unclear at all how that mindset will affect her life. Did you really listen to what she was saying, and consider the implications of it?

“I have dreams and hopes and ambitions, every girl graduating today does, and we have spent our entire lives working towards our future. And without our input, and without our consent, our control over that future has been stripped away from us.”

“I am terrified that if my contraceptives fail, I am terrified that if I am raped, then my hopes and aspirations and dreams and efforts for my future will no longer matter,” she went on. “… I hope that you can feel how gut-wrenching that is. I hope you can feel how dehumanizing it is to have the autonomy over your own body taken away from you.”

I will explain why I think this reveals a mindset that will make her life more difficult and less happy, but first I'd like to see if you can contemplate these quotes and spot it yourself.

Translation~ she is a slut

Nope, YOU’RE a slut (stupid as fuck one too!)

Sounds like she is a slut to me, probably end up serving me jack in coke at a strip club

If so, hope she slaps you halfway to hell when u spill the Jack/coke and attempt to grab her by the puss.

So you fucked the little girl?

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

Did I miss something she said? While I agree that the fetus has human rights and should not be aborted unless the only last resort and would challenge her view that she needs more time to decide if she wants to keep it or not, I agree that 6 weeks ain't very long especially if you don't know you're pregnant.

Now, if you are raped or have a life threatening medical issue, you ought to know right away or sooner and should know right away if you want or need to abort!

But while I might disagree with her on some of her points, I'll stick to the actual subject at hand and stop short of trying to discredit HER with name calling.

and mistakenly believing that that's "thinking about the issues". Her entire screed was nothing but an emotion-laden recitation of standard leftist talking points.
You might be right. But that is her choice and its unclear how that will affect her happiness as an adult. All I can say is that she has some legitimate basis for stating that 6 weeks is an excessively limited period of time in some cases to decide if you can and want to keep another life as part of YOUR life.

I would prefer the law be amended to at least say that if 6 weeks proves too brief in your case that you can file for an exception and allow the court to decide if your reasons were sound or not. I try to avoid B&W reasoning.

No, it's not unclear at all how that mindset will affect her life. Did you really listen to what she was saying, and consider the implications of it?

“I have dreams and hopes and ambitions, every girl graduating today does, and we have spent our entire lives working towards our future. And without our input, and without our consent, our control over that future has been stripped away from us.”

“I am terrified that if my contraceptives fail, I am terrified that if I am raped, then my hopes and aspirations and dreams and efforts for my future will no longer matter,” she went on. “… I hope that you can feel how gut-wrenching that is. I hope you can feel how dehumanizing it is to have the autonomy over your own body taken away from you.”

I will explain why I think this reveals a mindset that will make her life more difficult and less happy, but first I'd like to see if you can contemplate these quotes and spot it yourself.

Sounds like she is a slut to me, probably end up serving me jack in coke at a strip club

If so, hope she slaps you halfway to hell when u spill the Jack/coke and attempt to grab her by the puss.

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

He does seem obsessed with the sex life of an underage girl. Yet he screams about Gaetz. Total lack of self awareness.

Beat it bitch

Pedophile

He does seem obsessed with the sex life of an underage girl. Yet he screams about Gaetz. Total lack of self awareness.

No kidding

Mods - please merge this thread with Dana’s, who was first. Thx!

Forum List

Back