Texas Trooper Who Arrested Sandra Bland Is Indicted on Perjury Charge

So in short....cops who are assassinated deserved it.
[/QUOTE]
If that is your interpretation of what I've been saying it's the result of your programming.

What I've repeatedly said is cops who are assassinated quite likely do not deserve it but are reaping the consequence of what other cops, cops like your moronic dannyboys colleague, have sown. And it really doesn't require a lot of deep and complicated contemplation to understand how that works.

here:

But any male cop who cannot adjust to offensive behavior on the part of a woman, either Black or White,
A substantial percentage of contemporary American Negroes are affected by a kind of paranoia which causes them to see and to believe things which either are not there or are not quite what they want them to be.

In this example you are ignoring the fact that I've clearly referred to "either Black or White" women. See it? "Black or White." Not just Black.

[...]

Today's cops can't clean a neighborhood like that. They must hug the thugs. Serve them hot tea. Tolerate their crimes or be put on trial themselves. We can thank liberals for it.
Hugging the thugs and serving them hot tea is one extreme form of treatment. Assigning yourself the role of punisher and brutalizing the thugs is another extreme.

Neither extreme is ultimately effective. The problems don't go away. They move around.

And you know it.

...I was civil with the officers who stopped me and they were civil with me in return. Once they knew WHO I was and what I was doing in that area...not only did they not stop me...they would return my wave of greeting as I drove past.

LOL, man...the nievete is astounding. If you asked anyone else in that drug area their experiences I guarantee waves and letting you go about your business isn't part of it
Bullshit.

If you have no record the cop isnt going to fuck with you, idiot.

In a high drug area? Thats your privilege showing...pretending that your personal anecdote is the case for most people.

You actually drove frequently to a drug area and were waved at. Let that sink in for a second because people who LIVE in those areas get harassed....no, but not you tho. :rofl:

I worked a high drug/high crime area. Mostly blacks and hispanics. I knew many people there and many were good folks. I waved at them. Chatted with them at the gas station getting my coffee. Granparents. Young adults who were trying to work for a better life. Simple blue collar workers who maybe had troubled pasts but now we're working honest and doing ok. Good people.

But the thugs and gang members who terrorized those folks, robbed them, raped them, and killed them? We busted their fucking heads. We fucked with them every time we saw them. We tried to make them HATE being in that neighborhood....and made them never want to come back. We knew who they were. We would follow them until they committed a minor offense so we could fuck with them and try to find a jail able offense or scare them out of the community for the night.

And crime dropped. I know liberals will protest that. Fuck em. It was for all those good citizens to live in peace....not to please a fucking liberal. I don't regret it for a second. And most people who lived there would say they are thankful for it.

But that was 20 years ago.

Today's cops can't clean a neighborhood like that. They must hug the thugs. Serve them hot tea. Tolerate their crimes or be put on trial themselves. We can thank liberals for it.
My experience was the same but I was in those neighborhoods ten years before you.
We did the same thing to the fucking thugs. As you say everyone knew who they were and what they were up to. We had a lot more 'leeway' than you all did though. I had an ex major league ball bat that got more use than when it was being used in a ball game.
The neighborhood thought we were God's gift to them. We cleaned out every fucking thug rat nest we could find and they NEVER returned. Ever!
Then the hard drug epidemic in the inner city hit and we couldn't keep up. It used to be I could spend an hour 'one finger' typing up an incident report a day. All of a sudden I had six reports to do a day.
We just stop bothering. It was stay most of the time back at headquarters or go on patrol.

My experience was the same but I was in those neighborhoods ten years before you.
We did the same thing to the fucking thugs. As you say everyone knew who they were and what they were up to. We had a lot more 'leeway' than you all did though. I had an ex major league ball bat that got more use than when it was being used in a ball game.
The neighborhood thought we were God's gift to them. We cleaned out every fucking thug rat nest we could find and they NEVER returned. Ever!
Then the hard drug epidemic in the inner city hit and we couldn't keep up. It used to be I could spend an hour 'one finger' typing up an incident report a day. All of a sudden I had six reports to do a day.
We just stop bothering. It was stay most of the time back at headquarters or go on patrol.

Have you guys considered hiring Asian Indians to type your reports for you? Just send them the audio and they can whip it out in no time.

Seriously

...I was civil with the officers who stopped me and they were civil with me in return. Once they knew WHO I was and what I was doing in that area...not only did they not stop me...they would return my wave of greeting as I drove past.

LOL, man...the nievete is astounding. If you asked anyone else in that drug area their experiences I guarantee waves and letting you go about your business isn't part of it
Bullshit.

If you have no record the cop isnt going to fuck with you, idiot.

In a high drug area? Thats your privilege showing...pretending that your personal anecdote is the case for most people.

You actually drove frequently to a drug area and were waved at. Let that sink in for a second because people who LIVE in those areas get harassed....no, but not you tho. :rofl:

I worked a high drug/high crime area. Mostly blacks and hispanics. I knew many people there and many were good folks. I waved at them. Chatted with them at the gas station getting my coffee. Granparents. Young adults who were trying to work for a better life. Simple blue collar workers who maybe had troubled pasts but now we're working honest and doing ok. Good people.

But the thugs and gang members who terrorized those folks, robbed them, raped them, and killed them? We busted their fucking heads. We fucked with them every time we saw them. We tried to make them HATE being in that neighborhood....and made them never want to come back. We knew who they were. We would follow them until they committed a minor offense so we could fuck with them and try to find a jail able offense or scare them out of the community for the night.

And crime dropped. I know liberals will protest that. Fuck em. It was for all those good citizens to live in peace....not to please a fucking liberal. I don't regret it for a second. And most people who lived there would say they are thankful for it.

But that was 20 years ago.

As I said, if you dont have a record, and the gang bangers have records, then the cops wont fuck with you.

Two of my cousins are LEOs in Ft Worth, and though they dont tell me everything, they emphasize that they protect the law abiding of all races and nail the bad guys of all races.

Have you guys considered hiring Asian Indians to type your reports for you? Just send them the audio and they can whip it out in no time.

Seriously
That's funny. Thirty years ago there weren't any East Indian call centers to do our reports for us.

[...]

Hugging the thugs and serving them hot tea is one extreme form of treatment. Assigning yourself the role of punisher and brutalizing the thugs is another extreme.

Neither extreme is ultimately effective. The problems don't go away. They move around.

And you know it.
Negro thugs know only one thing and care about one thing. That is power. Who has the most power wins.
They're too fucking stupid (Big Mike comes to mind) to understand when they are being out-powered.
Ironically back then we actually did them a favor. Wailing on some fucking pimp with a ball bat who had just set up shop locally trying to hook ten year old negro girls on heroin always worked.
Everyone was a winner but the fucking negro thug.

Last edited:
His story is this: I drove threw a drug area regularly and was greeted fondly.

Womp womp

No, idiot child...my "story" is that I drove through a drug infested area regularly and until the police knew me by sight (which took four different stops by four different officers!) they stopped my car and checked me out just like everyone else. Once they did recognize me...then when I gave them a wave of greeting I got the same in return. Why? Because I treated them with respect and didn't cop an attitude. I understood that they were there in a dangerous neighborhood...doing a dangerous job...and they were doing it because they'd been ORDERED to do it!

4 different cops? Well by golly, then did they share the information with each other to be on the look out for a white dude fitting your description to wave at or was the one interaction per cop enough to grant you friendly access for life? LOL

4 did the trick for me. For someone else it might be less...for someone else it might be more. My point remains the same, Closed...I understood that the Police were only there doing their jobs...I treated them with respect and they returned the favor. I'm sorry but I don't view the Police as my enemies even if they are pulling me over. I'm intelligent enough to understand what the world would be like if they weren't there. You obviously...are not!

here:

But any male cop who cannot adjust to offensive behavior on the part of a woman, either Black or White,
A substantial percentage of contemporary American Negroes are affected by a kind of paranoia which causes them to see and to believe things which either are not there or are not quite what they want them to be.

In this example you are ignoring the fact that I've clearly referred to "either Black or White" women. See it? "Black or White." Not just Black.
but it includes black correct? So what did I post in error based on your comment?

Womp womp

No, idiot child...my "story" is that I drove through a drug infested area regularly and until the police knew me by sight (which took four different stops by four different officers!) they stopped my car and checked me out just like everyone else. Once they did recognize me...then when I gave them a wave of greeting I got the same in return. Why? Because I treated them with respect and didn't cop an attitude. I understood that they were there in a dangerous neighborhood...doing a dangerous job...and they were doing it because they'd been ORDERED to do it!

4 different cops? Well by golly, then did they share the information with each other to be on the look out for a white dude fitting your description to wave at or was the one interaction per cop enough to grant you friendly access for life? LOL

4 did the trick for me. For someone else it might be less...for someone else it might be more. My point remains the same, Closed...I understood that the Police were only there doing their jobs...I treated them with respect and they returned the favor. I'm sorry but I don't view the Police as my enemies even if they are pulling me over. I'm intelligent enough to understand what the world would be like if they weren't there. You obviously...are not!

How do you explain that the cops there who pulled you over a grand total of 1 time.. Goes from suspected drug user to waving you pass from 1 interaction white boy?

Womp womp

How do you explain that the cops there who pulled you over a grand total of 1 time.. Goes from suspected drug user to waving you pass from 1 interaction white boy?

I was pulled over four times in about a two week period, Closed. Each time they ran my information and each time they asked me why I was in that neighborhood. Each time I explained that I was giving someone who lived in that area a ride home from our workplace. It didn't happen from one interaction...it happened from repeated interactions. Police aren't stupid...they remember cars...they remember faces. I'm quite sure that after the fourth time they saw my car and simply thought 'There's the guy who gives that woman a ride home from work!' That had nothing to do with the color of my skin by the way since two out of the four Deputies that stopped me were black. They had done their jobs...they knew that I wasn't there to buy drugs...and they knew I didn't have a criminal history. Why wouldn't they give me a wave in return to my wave?

What's amusing is watching you accuse others of racism as you continue to use derogatory names like Apu towards the store owner that Michael Brown assaulted. Here's a thought, Joey...clean up your own house before you start pointing fingers at others!

Oh wait...you're a liberal...so in your mind you CAN'T be a racist! (eye-roll)

Apu is a derogatory name? I think that a lot of guys named Apu would find issue with that, bud.

I was pulled over four times in about a two week period, Closed. Each time they ran my information and each time they asked me why I was in that neighborhood. Each time I explained that I was giving someone who lived in that area a ride home from our workplace. It didn't happen from one interaction...it happened from repeated interactions. Police aren't stupid...they remember cars...they remember faces. I'm quite sure that after the fourth time they saw my car and simply thought 'There's the guy who gives that woman a ride home from work!' That had nothing to do with the color of my skin by the way since two out of the four Deputies that stopped me were black. They had done their jobs...they knew that I wasn't there to buy drugs...and they knew I didn't have a criminal history. Why wouldn't they give me a wave in return to my wave?
The fact that you seem so accepting of being pulled over four times without having committed any specific offense suggests you are rather young. Because if you were older you would remember the time in America, not so long ago, when it would be an outrageous violation of your civil liberties for police to do that. Unless they had some specific reason (traffic or other offense) the police had no legal right to interfere with your freedom of movement within the public thoroughfare or to question where you had been or where you are going. This is something that commonly takes place in police states and it's become commonplace in the United States.

The War On Drugs has served to enable serious compromise of our civil liberties, which is one visibly identifiable reason why government has resisted all efforts to eliminate this totally useless and counterproductive waste of substantial resources.

You so missed his point.

He's saying....blacks will go nuts and act wild if you dare disrespect them. But....blacks will disrespect a cop and be shocked when the cop doesn't take their shit. (Que the "higher standard" response from the same folks who want cops "treated like anyone else would be. Can't be "like everyone else" if there's a double standard).
I don't blame a cop who gets mad at a Black man who behaves offensively because of the macho factor. But any male cop who cannot adjust to offensive behavior on the part of a woman, either Black or White, is sure to have serious problems. Because that's the way women are when provoked -- and getting a traffic summons is provocative. (Are you married? Do you have sisters or daughters?)

I watched and listened to the entire transaction between the trooper and Bland. All he needed to do was write the summons and leave. But he had to assert himself. He had to tell her to put the cigarette out. Just what did he expect? Did he think Bland was going to say, "yassuh," and put it out?

Bland was not really offensive. She didn't curse at him. She was just being contrary. I'm sure the Grand Jurors realized the trooper's actions were excessive, which is why they indicted him. The bottom line is his over-reaction caused an unnecessary death -- and regardless of how one might feel toward Bland his actions will cost the taxpayers millions of dollars when this goes to a civil jury.
This was a good point of view, you should write about this scenario in general.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The ticket wasent enough with her mouthing off like that. He had to put her in her place by making an impact on her life. The cigarette was key to escalating the scenario, but he had the right to ask her to put it out. He can probably get out of it if he can prove a cigarette is a threat to safety while conducting a traffic stop.

That billboard is the definition of ignorant, unless it was meant to be sarcastic.

The ticket wasent enough with her mouthing off like that. He had to put her in her place by making an impact on her life. The cigarette was key to escalating the scenario, but he had the right to ask her to put it out. He can probably get out of it if he can prove a cigarette is a threat to safety while conducting a traffic stop.
I can understand how a lit cigarette might be a burn hazard to a cop who is about to place a subject under arrest, which involves physical contact. But how does a cigarette being smoked by someone seated inside a car represent a hazard to a cop standing outside the car writing a summons? It doesn't. And if the cop simply doesn't like the smell of tobacco smoke he can take a step backward.

A lit cigarette can be regarded as potentially hazardous when the smoker is about to be arrested and handcuffed, searched, etc., but some cops have arbitrarily expanded the concept into one more command they can issue when no such physical contact is anticipated. They do it because they can -- or they think they can. But I am quite certain there is no law or ordinance anywhere in the U.S. which forbids the smoking of a cigarette, cigar or pipe in the presence of a police officer!

I'm curious to know what a civil jury will decide when this concept is presented to them by a competent and experienced trial lawyer.

I can understand how a lit cigarette might be a burn hazard to a cop who is about to place a subject under arrest, which involves physical contact. But how does a cigarette being smoked by someone seated inside a car represent a hazard to a cop standing outside the car writing a summons? It doesn't. And if the cop simply doesn't like the smell of tobacco smoke he can take a step backward.

A lit cigarette can be regarded as potentially hazardous when the smoker is about to be arrested and handcuffed, searched, etc., but some cops have arbitrarily expanded the concept into one more command they can issue when no such physical contact is anticipated. They do it because they can -- or they think they can. But I am quite certain there is no law or ordinance anywhere in the U.S. which forbids the smoking of a cigarette, cigar or pipe in the presence of a police officer!

I'm curious to know what a civil jury will decide when this concept is presented to them by a competent and experienced trial lawyer.
Even in an automobile, a cigarette could be used to burn a cop handing the driver a citation or warning. If an officer orders someone to put out their cigarette, they can be arrested (depending on the state) if they fail to comply.

Even in an automobile, a cigarette could be used to burn a cop handing the driver a citation or warning. If an officer orders someone to put out their cigarette, they can be arrested (depending on the state) if they fail to comply.
How many times has that happened?

Unless it is in preparation to effect an arrest, I don't believe there is a legal requirement for that anywhere in the U.S.

Forum List

Back