Texas State House: Democrat Threatens to Shoot Republican For Calling ICE On Illegals In Building

Ya gotta love this. Congratulations to the only Republican in the Texas House with balls:

Texas Republican: "F*ck Them, I Called ICE" - Hidden Americans

On Monday hundreds of illegal aliens and other sanctuary city advocates filled the Texas House gallery to protest a bill that will protect Texans from criminal illegal aliens.

During these protest some illegal aliens held signs saying ‘I am illegal and here to stay.’ Texas Republican Representative Matt Rinaldi then decided to call ICE on the self described illegals.

Xenophobic pig.

How do these red states keep electing ignorant trash to public office?

Well, it's exactly what the GOP wants, federal officers patrolling the streets to arrest people.

Well, it's exactly what the GOP wants, federal officers patrolling the streets to arrest people.

Just the criminals.

You guys are so fired up, you might even get up off your sofas.

Such tough guys.....so scared of the big bad violent libs.

I'm not afraid of Regressives, they are just hypocritical assholes. They pretend that the right is violent and every shooting they hope and pray it is a rightwinger and are sad when it isn't, which is more often than not.

You have a rich fantasy life. You project.

More left wing terrorist violence in this country by a large margin according to the FBI. I watch when there is violence and the Regressives are quick to point out that it was probably a white Christian man and then when it isn't, they claim how violent the right is. So, it is apparent you have no clue, which I have realized from you a long time ago, and you aren't even entertaining.

Ya gotta love this. Congratulations to the only Republican in the Texas House with balls:

On Monday hundreds of illegal aliens and other sanctuary city advocates filled the Texas House gallery to protest a bill that will protect Texans from criminal illegal aliens.

During these protest some illegal aliens held signs saying ‘I am illegal and here to stay.’ Texas Republican Representative Matt Rinaldi then decided to call ICE on the self described illegals.

Xenophobic pig.

I'm not sure why people voted for Hillary but that ship has sailed, you want to talk the real issue liberals intolerance of others?

Another Steve_McGarrett thread, another lie. Rinaldi threatened to put a bullet in the head of a Texas Democrat lawmaker.

I was born and raised in Texas. Fuck Texas and fuck Rinaldi. That pussy can drown in his own piss and Texas can burn to the ground

Another Steve_McGarrett thread, another lie. Rinaldi threatened to put a bullet in the head of a Texas Democrat lawmaker.

I was born and raised in Texas. Fuck Texas and fuck Rinaldi. That pussy can drown in his own piss and Texas can burn to the ground
Do you support wetbacks?

Xenophobic pig.

Just the ones breaking laws. You have a problem with that?

Xenophobic pig.

Just the criminals.

Truth is we would rather stop things at the border so the illegals her reach the streets to be exploited or arrested

Xenophobic pig.

The bill doesn't authorize federal officers to patrol the streets, numskull.

Xenophobic pig.

Federal Authorities enforcing local laws.... I guess the government can't get much bigger than that.

Xenophobic pig.

Federal Authorities enforcing local laws.... I guess the government can't get much bigger than that.

Apprehending illegals falls under federal law. Perhaps you should study up some, you're as fucking ignorant about this as you were Tomahawk cruise missiles

Xenophobic pig.

Apprehending illegals falls under federal law. Perhaps you should study up some, you're as fucking ignorant about this as you were Tomahawk cruise missiles

Even better. Federal agents raiding homes and businesses; fits right in with the GOP

Xenophobic pig.

Even better. Federal agents raiding homes and businesses; fits right in with the GOP

Raid the shit out of those illegal aliens!!!

The illegals don't even bother to write their protest signs and do their chants in English. Send the sanctimonious fucks back to Mexico.

Forum List

Back