Texas FLEE-baggers Get Help From Tx Democrat Judge In Escaping Justice Once They Return To Tx

Leaving the state is NOT a procedural act...An act of cowardess but not a proceural one...

You play the hand you are dealt
Only way for Dems to block the bill

Republicans are pissed because they can’t do anything about it.
It isn’t cowardice. It take courage to leave your home to do the right thing

Fleeing the state isn't covered by any Texas legislative procedures. Try again.
Quorum is
Leaving the state ensures a vote cannot be held

It is called ruling from a minority

Better yet - do what President Biden is doing with he USSC - just ignore the judge, arrest them, take them back to the Legislature, then have a hearing over if it was legal or not to do so. By that time the Democrats will have been humiliated, punished, and forced back to work.
Normally I’d disagree but ever since obie it seems the law is a flexible suggestion and not anything to be taken seriously. From enforcement of immigration to making up EO’s, dropping charges against looters arsonists and murderers and then dropping the hammer on someone walking through the halls of Congress uninvited. It’s all flexible depending on your party affiliations.

Fuck it. The “law” isn’t really anything to worry about.

Not going to happen...I actually think it is just begining....The right is starting to use the left's tactics against them, and they need to ramp it up...
I didn't say it would happen.

I said, it needs to happen.

Are we a reflection of our government or they a reflection of us?

Quorum is

I was the VP of a War Gaming Club. OUr President used the Quorum to prevent anything new from passing.
The problem was, we were all Military and it was almost impossible to come up with the required Quorum. He used the Quorum to keep things the way he wanted and everyone else be damned.

I put the quorum question to the floor and got it shut down due to lacking one member present for a quorum. At that point I made an announcement that we were having a meeting forming a new War Gamers Club at the other end of the table. He stomped out of the meeting and I closed the meeting and started the new meeting which was created with the changes we needed in the first place.

If the Texas Congress didn't want this nonsense, they would have changed it decades ago.

You play the hand you are dealt
Only way for Dems to block the bill

Republicans are pissed because they can’t do anything about it.
It isn’t cowardice. It take courage to leave your home to do the right thing
No courage in it to run…But I understand beta male Democrats prefer that…Because in the end they are all a bunch of pussies.

I didn't say it would happen.

I said, it needs to happen.

Are we a reflection of our government or they a reflection of us?
The government should be a reflection of us.
but, look around. Democrats have divided this country to destroy it.

Lol…no, it’s called ensuring your own loss next election.

Fine, let the Texas voters decide

Let them decide whether their representative leaving the state to block voter suppression legislation

Let them decide whether Gov Abbott had their interests at stake when he blocked COVID safety measures

Let them decide whether they approve of Ted Cruz skipping out to Cancun while they were suffering in sub freezing temperatures with no power

The government should be a reflection of us.
but, look around. Democrats have divided this country to destroy it.
look around, you laugh at the idea of working together.

again, which reflection here?

Fine, let the Texas voters decide

Let them decide whether their representative leaving the state to block voter suppression legislation

Let them decide whether Gov Abbott had their interests at stake when he blocked COVID safety measures

Let them decide whether they approve of Ted Cruz skipping out to Cancun while they were suffering in sub freezing temperatures with no power
They did vote. That’s why Dems lost the election there.

Quorum is

Texas Supreme Court says they can be arrested for their antics.

Of course if they can’t handle the requirements of the jobs, they can just resign.

Forum List

Back