Texas FLEE-baggers Get Help From Tx Democrat Judge In Escaping Justice Once They Return To Tx

Texas Supreme Court says they can be arrested for their antics.

Of course if they can’t handle the requirements of the jobs, they can just resign.

So it looks like there is no reason to return at all.

Let Abbott end all legislative action until 2023 when those absent members can be voted out

Fine, let the Texas voters decide

Let them decide whether their representative leaving the state to block voter suppression legislation

Let them decide whether Gov Abbott had their interests at stake when he blocked COVID safety measures

Let them decide whether they approve of Ted Cruz skipping out to Cancun while they were suffering in sub freezing temperatures with no power
That's how it works, your lies aside.

I agree with the posters that said they should arrest them anyway, and haul their assses back to the capitol and don't let them leave...
They just have to be there long enough for a quorum to be declared, then they are free to leave or stay. That is all this is, denying a quorum to take up the State's business.

and you have more?

we need to get rid of anyone not willing to work with the other side.
Ya know, not too long ago, like as recent as a couple of weeks ago, I too wanted all of this to settle down and see both sides start talking again with respect. I have come to the conclusion that isn’t possible.

Ya know, not too long ago, like as recent as a couple of weeks ago, I too wanted all of this to settle down and see both sides start talking again with respect. I have come to the conclusion that isn’t possible.
So what's next then?

Guns at high noon?

It's win-win for us Texans..... the average IQ of the state just went up and we've exiled a covey of filthy fucking animals that will not be able to return to their section 8 shitholes for years. I'm hoping they can be caged in Huntsville for 20 to life AFTER they've been removed from the legislature. Put me down for a YES on that proposition.

Just another leftists hissy fit. It’s what they do. Voters chose the majority but the leftists don’t care.

Ok, now we’re going in circles…
you went there.

I said we should work together
you said never gonna happen
i asked what is next, guns in the streets
you assumed that's what I wanted yet never answered "what's next" and flipped it back to me.

OF WHICH I already said what I wanted.

you went there.

I said we should work together
you said never gonna happen
i asked what is next, guns in the streets
you assumed that's what I wanted yet never answered "what's next" and flipped it back to me.

OF WHICH I already said what I wanted.
I’m aware…I just think at this time it’s a pipe dream.

Forum List

Back