US Sending 1500 Troops To Border

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Thank God Biden has finally realized that our border patrol agents need help in helping illegals out of the water, giving the illegals goody bags, giving the illegals free food, lodging, healthcare, transportation, and processing before we let them all loose in the US - never to be seen again. Then Biden can officially declare there is no more emergency at the border.

The service members...will not be tasked with any law enforcement duties like detaining or processing migrants. Instead, the military units will play a supporting role, assisting with transportation.

:oops::oops::oops:

Thank God Biden has finally realized that our border patrol agents need help in helping illegals out of the water, giving the illegals goody bags, giving the illegals free food, lodging, healthcare, transportation, and processing before we let them all loose in the US - never to be seen again. Then Biden can officially declare there is no more emergency at the border.

Concierge service provided to illegals.

Immigrants are hard working people that want to make a home for themselves here.
You don't hear them complaining about wages, do you?

Good job Joe for taking action. Trump didn't do a damn thing.
Well he did. he raped a few, prostituted, grabbed by pussy, swindled, cheated on taxes, etc. but let's not mention that in this thread no more...

COMING TO AMERICA OLE'

Last edited:
Immigrants are hard working people that want to make a home for themselves here.

Well he did. he raped a few, prostituted, grabbed by pussy, swindled, cheated on taxes, etc. but let's not mention that in this thread no more...
Guess you forgot the recent Texas Shooting where an illegal deported 5 times and came back 5 times, killed 5 neighbors. That's just one incident out of many, not to mention drugs poring across our border.

COMING TO AMERICA OLE'

Most of today's illegals feel entitled.
As usual, you're wrong road kill.

Guess you forgot the recent Texas Shooting where an illegal deported 5 times and came back 5 times, killed 5 neighbors. That's just one incident out of many, not to mention drugs poring across our border.
YOUR LAX GUN LAWS ARE YOUR PROBLEM. YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF.
Drugs come across the border for a reason... Demand

COMING TO AMERICA OLE'

you would have a different opinion if 2-3 hundred thousand decided that mentone alabama looks like a good place to settle.....

you would have a different opinion if 2-3 hundred thousand decided that mentone alabama looks like a good place to settle.....
I am moving to Stevenson, AL as I will be closer to work.
Stevenson has zero Hispanics that I am aware of.
So, yes I would fell comfortable. Maybe open up some taquerias and introduce some culture to the community?

Joe, do what needs to be done. I can count on you. I gave you my vote, and you will get it again. You are earning it Joe!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back