Texas secession petition on White House website fast approaching 25,000-signatures!

If Texas were allowed to secede from the rest of the United States, it would mean the Democrats would have an easier time winning the Presidential elections for years to come.

It would also mean that I would find another route to the west when I drive from Florida, instead of taking I10.Who wants to have to deal with having to show your passport, just so you can drive through Texas. Perhaps Mexico can reclaim Texas if they secede. Personally my view of Texas is, if they really want to go their on way, Adios.Don't let the door hit you in your asses as you go on your merry way.

If Texas were allowed to secede from the rest of the United States, it would mean the Democrats would have an easier time winning the Presidential elections for years to come.

It would also mean that I would find another route to the west when I drive from Florida, instead of taking I10.Who wants to have to deal with having to show your passport, just so you can drive through Texas. Perhaps Mexico can reclaim Texas if they secede. Personally my view of Texas is, if they really want to go their on way, Adios.Don't let the door hit you in your asses as you go on your merry way.
How about if AZ seceded? Judging by your screenname you would go into a panic! This is golf course heaven! Lol.. just messing with you. Can only be serious for short periods of time, need a joke once in awhile.

How about if AZ seceded? Judging by your screenname you would go into a panic! This is golf course heaven! Lol.. just messing with you. Can only be serious for short periods of time, need a joke once in awhile.
By the time other states join Texas that is going to be one tough trip for him to make.

Hey! The Cowboys are American's team. All the other football clubs are the farm teams. :lol:

You'd lose. With a name like Zarius, I think its safe to assume you're a black man as well. You probably can't shoot for shit, think you are superior to all whites physically, but you'd learn quickly how many of those "honkeys" are militarily trained or take MMA. Here in AZ, seems almost all young males, particularly white ones are into it, so picking a physical fight is going to be a gamble with your life. If it ever boiled sown to it, I'm not going to help you.. I'm with those on the side of liberty.

You think blacks cant shoot? We can. You do have more weapons. But, hell one fat out of shape guy with 1000 guns ain't shit. Go for it. Why do you guys continue with the threats.

Plus it wont be just Blacks. Plenty of white guys in the south hate conservatives.
I am black as well, sorry I didn't make that clearer. Think? I know the vast majority of us have zip firearm training and would most likely shoot ourselves in the ass before we hit the target. Do you really dispute this? There won't be enough white liberals to help, most of them would just hop in the back of the truck of gun totin conservatives without a fuss and switch sides. The fake liberal unity is all in your head, your politics are all about division, you have a coalition of fake allies, that when push comes to shove, you'll do the other side a favor and cannibalize each other in the urban areas for them. Like I said, YOU.. YES.. YOU WOULD LOSE. And you are a traitor to your nation for supporting UN international gun grab laws, the NDAA, and a host of other violations to the constitution.

Conservatives are more prepared. I agree. They are hateful people so they love practicing killing others. I'm not worried. I will never be their slave. I think more blacks are waking up to who we are dealing with in the tea party. If you think you have a place with them you are fooling yourself. Racism plays a big role in the GOP. I know them.

Conservatives are more prepared. I agree. They are hateful people so they love practicing killing others. I'm not worried. I will never be their slave. I think more blacks are waking up to who we are dealing with in the tea party. If you think you have a place with them you are fooling yourself. Racism plays a big role in the GOP. I know them.

We are so hateful. We encourage people to be independent and govern themselves. We are so full of hate we are willing to fight for the rights of others even when they have already sold themselves to politicians and bureaucrats that don't give a damn about them. We are so hateful we care more about unborn children then their leftist mothers. We are so hateful we actually want people to do acts of charity instead of outsourcing that responsibility to the government.

So full of hate that we are still fighting them despite the fact that they stopped.

You think blacks cant shoot? We can. You do have more weapons. But, hell one fat out of shape guy with 1000 guns ain't shit. Go for it. Why do you guys continue with the threats.

Plus it wont be just Blacks. Plenty of white guys in the south hate conservatives.
I am black as well, sorry I didn't make that clearer. Think? I know the vast majority of us have zip firearm training and would most likely shoot ourselves in the ass before we hit the target. Do you really dispute this? There won't be enough white liberals to help, most of them would just hop in the back of the truck of gun totin conservatives without a fuss and switch sides. The fake liberal unity is all in your head, your politics are all about division, you have a coalition of fake allies, that when push comes to shove, you'll do the other side a favor and cannibalize each other in the urban areas for them. Like I said, YOU.. YES.. YOU WOULD LOSE. And you are a traitor to your nation for supporting UN international gun grab laws, the NDAA, and a host of other violations to the constitution.

I have a place with plenty of those kinds of folks. I have never experienced any racism from TEA partiers or anyone I personally know is a Republican. I attend all kinds of events, and I get welcomed with open arms by everyone there.
It isn't about a party for me, its about our economic and social liberty as individuals. The scientific centrally planned route of governance has always resulted in disaster and equality in misery. That's not what I want to leave my children and theirs and the more to come. You're making a mistake, Zarius. Along with your fellow Obama voting fellow travelers.

"The scientific centrally planned route of governance has always resulted in disaster and equality in misery."

Always? I did not know we lost either WWI or WWII.

"The scientific centrally planned route of governance has always resulted in disaster and equality in misery."

You're an idiot. Was Nazi Germany more centrally planned at the time or the united states? We were in the infancy of what we have today. Still a tool I see Jake. How have you been? Hope all is well and good.

Don't know what the world wars have to do with the statement I made anyway... What is your point?

Last edited:

I have a place with plenty of those kinds of folks. I have never experienced any racism from TEA partiers or anyone I personally know is a Republican. I attend all kinds of events, and I get welcomed with open arms by everyone there.
It isn't about a party for me, its about our economic and social liberty as individuals. The scientific centrally planned route of governance has always resulted in disaster and equality in misery. That's not what I want to leave my children and theirs and the more to come. You're making a mistake, Zarius. Along with your fellow Obama voting fellow travelers.

You will find yourself alone at those meetings once the President is white again. Count on it.

And look at everyone who died during the First two world wars because of centrally planned governance.

You are projecting, tool boy.

Did we not integrate government, business, and labor to win the war in a "scientific centrally planned" program "of governance"?

Were we not successful?

And to unhinge your silly question, was the USSR more centralize than Germany?

You far right pretend a cons are so easily smacked down.

Still wanna play, tool boy?

You're an idiot. Was Nazi Germany more centrally planned at the time or the united states? We were in the infancy of what we have today. Still a tool I see Jake. How have you been? Hope all is well and good.

Don't know what the world wars have to do with the statement I made anyway... What is your point?

Or our Civil War.

Centralization makes killing easier.

Look at Mountain Meadows, a perfect example on a small scale of centralization that ledl to a perfect extermination.

And look at everyone who died during the First two world wars because of centrally planned governance.

On a more serious note, the states (yes - it's not just Texas) who want to secede are protesting their lack of electoral power more than anything else. But the concentration of our population is centered in large urban areas which tend to vote their self-interests - jobs, and entitlements. The fewer jobs there are, the more centered the population becomes - and the more electoral votes shift to those large populations.

Conservatives are creating the very problem they're getting upset about.

Yanno......................Texas doesn't have the right to leave the U.S. if they want, that's just a myth that somehow has become what people THINK is a fact (kinda like tax cuts will stimulate the economy).

However.......................

Texas DOES have the right to divide themselves up and become another 5 states if they wish. Nothing about leaving the Union.

As a matter of fact, the only time that secession was tried resulted in the Civil War. Are we looking for another one of those?

It would be hell on the economies of not only the US, but those states that decided to depart as well.

Obama should respond with this

thum_1884050a2e20b5a0e9.jpg

"It's Been Tried. Didn't Work"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back