Texas Primary Early Voting: 102% increase in Democrat voters

Nearly half of this nation makes no contribution in taxes.
This is so hilariously false. Damn man, maybe take a break for a while.

Sales tax on Bud Lights and Tapatio don't amount to shit. What else can I teach you?
Almost half of Americans won’t pay federal income tax
https://nypost.com/2017/04/18/almost-half-of-americans-wont-pay-federal-income-tax/
Oh, you ONLY meant federal income tax, eh (I guess it was up to everyone else to guess that, like trying to communicate with a brain damaged person). And taxes on other things don't "amount to shit", eh?

So, you're saying federal income taxes amount to the majority of taxes that most people pay, and it's not even close... eh?

Is that the claim you would like to make, you sniveling little weasel? Are you going to stand by that claim? yes, or no?

Or, you could take the smart way out, and admit you said something idiotic that you pulled out of your ass, because it sounded good to you.

Sooooo....

I sure do hope this democrook "wave" (lol) carries through with the same consistency.

I'm not sure it I'd call it a "blue wave" though...

airline-toilet-ccw.jpg

Not fake news. As reported by the Texas Secretary of State.

Early voting has been going on in Texas for the last two weeks.

Sorry, Trumpanzees. You should have seen this coming when you put the Goon in the White House.

View attachment 180313

Looks to me like libturd "wet dreams" (not the usual pissing the bed sort of wet dreams though) of turning TX blue aren't coming true...

With over 99% of precincts counted (and not including votes for any third parties), Democratic turnout did top one million in a midterm primary for the first time since 2002, but it still lagged well behind the over 1.5 million votes cast in the Republican primary. Put another way, 60% of all votes cast in Tuesday night's primary went to Republican candidates. That's 20 points more than the 40% that went to Democratic candidates.

Democratic turnout could signal blue wave in November -- but not in Texas - CNNPolitics

LOL...

Looks like you should have seen it coming when you sniveling bed wetters tried to replace that meat puppet faggot with a criminally insane sociopath hag. She got beaten by the world's richest professional clown, whom many republicrat voters (myself included, I wrote in Ted Cruz) were not thrilled with. I believe reality is going to reflect the standard libturd wet dream of piss and terror and a republicrat sweep will occur again in 2018.

So far I think he is doing a great job undoing the damage you regressive parasites caused. I sure hope your "blue wave" stays consistent. Stupid fucking communist cock suckers.

IuCLlvT.gif

Texas lmao you people are losing it, Texas will remain red just relax :itsok:

In the short term, but not the long term. The demographics are changing and the Republicans have made it quite clear they don't want Hispanics in their party.
Actually it is the Hispanics who have had made it clear that they don't want to be Republicans....

Why, because we enforce our immigration laws and punish law breakers?

In the short term, but not the long term. The demographics are changing and the Republicans have made it quite clear they don't want Hispanics in their party.
Actually it is the Hispanics who have had made it clear that they don't want to be Republicans....

Nope. Democrats do that too. It is because the leader of your party called them rapists and murderers.

Donald Trump is deporting fewer people than Barack Obama did

Nope. Democrats do that too. It is because the leader of your party called them rapists and murderers.

Illegals have killed and raped thousands of Americans do you deny this?

U.S. citizens rape and kill thousands more. I can play straw man too!

U.S. citizens rape and kill thousands more. I can play straw man too!

Wait, its okay for illegals to KILL and RAPE Americans? You are screwed up in the head lib holy shit :anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back