May I remind you Obama's collusion with Putin by asking for more "space"...?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama spars with McCain on healthcare reform: 'We're not campaigning anymore'
BY JEFFREY YOUNG - 02/25/10 07:20 PM EST
As McCain criticized the legislative process Democrats used to write their bill as “unsavory,” citing the White House’s deals with the pharmaceutical and hospital industry and special Medicare and Medicaid funding favoring individual Democratic senators, Obama curtly interrupted. (Watch the VIDEO here)

We’re not campaigning anymore. The election is over," Obama said.
McCain responded: “I’m reminded of that every day.”
In a morning dominated by well-worn talking points and wonky discussions, the moment pitting Obama versus the man he defeated to become president in 2008 reminded Republicans — and the public — that while Obama is willing to sit down with the GOP, he and his party are in charge.
Obama spars with McCain on healthcare reform: 'We're not campaigning anymore'

So for someone who is "not campaigning anymore" what do you call this???

May I remind all you Obamatrons what the Campaigner-in-Chief said in collusion.... COLLUSION with the 2nd in command for Russia in 2012... here is the video...
In 2012, President Obama was overheard over a hot microphone telling President Dmitri Medvedev of Russia he would have "more flexibility" to negotiate with Putin after the election.
As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure

FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

So as part of the payoff for Russia helping Obama get re-elected by giving Obama "space" i.e. NOT putting pressure on the USA by rebuffing the USA for the "missile defense" policy that Obama was PUSHING to show he was "tough" on Russia, i.e. "vote for me...I put Russia in their place"!!!

So by telling Russia..." hey Putin, don't push me on the missile defense until I get re-elected and then I won't need to push for missile defense because I've been re-elected. Help me get re-elected and we won't be as hard as you understand it is all politically driven so I can get re-elected"!

Now did Obama collude with the Russians to get re-elected? Sure looks like !

All mere speculation as you have not set in concrete the motivation for what Oblama stated especially since the relations of the two countries, and the same two leaders, had a falling out over Ukraine and NATO...Collusion is not what you think it is..As head of state Oblama has the right to address issues with a foriegn dignitary...A candidate that has no official capacity can't....

So.

He was actually President at the time. And leader of the free world.

Telling them, look I have to play it close to the vest until I win this thing... what's wrong with that?

HE WAS ALREADY PRESIDENT.

Do you not understand the difference?

Its different when a Dem colludes with our enemies. I wonder what Iran spent all that money on that Obama gave them?

This eternal right wing moron STILL thinks that the money that went to Iran was U.S. money.....LOL

(what a fucking moron.......)

May I remind all you Obamatrons what the Campaigner-in-Chief said in collusion.... COLLUSION with the 2nd in command for Russia in 2012... here is the video...
In 2012, President Obama was overheard over a hot microphone telling President Dmitri Medvedev of Russia he would have "more flexibility" to negotiate with Putin after the election.
As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

Let's see........Obama's above statement as POTUS........versus Trump as a candidate.....

No need to remind anyone.

At least not anyone who was aware of it in the first place.

It does not matter how many times you point it out to a sniveling libturd drone though.

The moonbat messiah could tell these bed wetters to their faces his intention was to undermine the security of the US and embolden Putin. Do you think those idiots would change whatever sphincter functions as their "minds"?

7v9BZSt.gif

All mere speculation as you have not set in concrete the motivation for what Oblama stated especially since the relations of the two countries, and the same two leaders, had a falling out over Ukraine and NATO...Collusion is not what you think it is..As head of state Oblama has the right to address issues with a foriegn dignitary...A candidate that has no official capacity can't....

Mere speculation? Heh. We know Obama was a Muslim.

th

Today we know this happenened/happens.

obama-colluding-with-russia-hot-mic.jpg

theo1.jpg

Obama was speaking as a "candidate"! He promised that if they didn't push against the missile defense, that after Obama was re-elected... Obama had more flexibility!
Translated: If you help me get re-elected by NOT pursuing anti-missile efforts, I promise I can be a lot more flexible AFTER I'm re-elected.
Sounds like a Logan act violation to me!
The Logan Act makes it a crime for a United States citizen, “without authority” from the federal government, to communicate with foreign officials in order to “influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government” in a dispute with the United States or “to defeat the measures of the United States.” A conviction can result in a prison sentence of up to three years.

Opinion | Why the Trump Team Should Fear the Logan Act
As a Private citizen seeking re-election, to influence Russia!

So.

He was actually President at the time. And leader of the free world.

Telling them, look I have to play it close to the vest until I win this thing... what's wrong with that?

HE WAS ALREADY PRESIDENT.

Do you not understand the difference?

He was when running for re-election was running as Obama... NOT the President. He just happened to be the President as his occupation.
No matter how you call it...when he asked a favor of Russia isn't that using his office to secure another 4 years of salary? To me that is pure self aggrandizement.

Obama was President of the US.

No comparison with Trump: Obama was not asking for help to be elected, whereas Trump needed every dirty trick and just ever-so-barely won.

Obama was President of the US.

No comparison with Trump: Obama was not asking for help to be elected, whereas Trump needed every dirty trick and just ever-so-barely won.

What do you call this?

I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure
FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

Forum List

Back