A statue of a crackhead in DC

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Statue of Marion Barry, controversial former mayor, unveiled in Washington

The statue, designed by artist Steven Weitzman, was ordered by the D.C. Commission on the Arts and Humanities, Washington's Fox 5 reported. The estimated $250,000 cost was covered by a combination of public and private funds, the Washington Business Journal reported.

The move to honor Barry, who died at age 78 in 2014, may seem mystifying to non-Washingtonians. But among Barry's supporters, the statue is an appropriate tribute to a legitimate D.C. icon — a man so popular and influential that he walked out of federal prison and immediately began winning elections again with one of the most improbable comebacks in American political history.

So let me get this straight. Libturds run around destroying or demanding government destroy monuments and statues of figures such as Columbus and Robert E. Lee, while erecting statues of corrupt, drug addicted, criminal sociopaths and we are supposed to find "common ground" with these vapid tools?

The fact that Barry was elected in the first place is troubling by itself considering he was nothing more than an agitator who never once earned a paycheck by producing something of value, kinda like that moonbat messiah we are finally rid of. Yet in spite of going to prison after being caught smoking crack with a whore, he was returned to public office. It makes me wonder if the soviets drilled the kola borehole in order to see how low the DNC could set the bar for the character of the sociopaths they empower.

hqdefault.jpg

...yes -I've mentioned this before,and many others, of how the blacks immortalize criminals
..dangerous, criminal, punk thugs--this shows their minds are warped--how they are thinking that criminality is OK...and they teach their kids this
....criminals are NOT good guys

...this seems to be your most popular reply on the forum
...you agree criminals are good and ok....?? they should have statues/plaques/murals??
...it is obvious why the black culture is self destructive --criminality ok...bad grades ok
...police defending themselves not ok !!!!!!???!!!!!

...this seems to be your most popular reply on the forum
...you agree criminals are good and ok....?? they should have statues/plaques/murals??
...it is obvious why the black culture is self destructive --criminality ok...bad grades ok
...police defending themselves not ok !!!!!!???!!!!!

yes, absolutely

if it's good enough for bobby lee and jeff davis, it's good enough for marion barry

birds of a feather, etc, etc

thanks for asking :thup:

...yes -I've mentioned this before,and many others, of how the blacks immortalize criminals
..dangerous, criminal, punk thugs--this shows their minds are warped--how they are thinking that criminality is OK...and they teach their kids this

This is not a black issue. Not all blacks are happy to be represented by crack heads and thugs.

This is a leftist issue, and it is done deliberately to marginalize black society.

This is not a black issue. Not all blacks are happy to be represented by crack heads and thugs.

This is a leftist issue, and it is done deliberately to marginalize black society.
that's hard to believe:
we've seen all these protests by blacks for black criminals
black sports players protest for criminals
black celebrities protest for black criminals

I haven't seen to many whites protesting for criminals
the black city ALDERMAN vote to praise a black criminal
St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police

they teach a black kids criminals are ok
'We shouldn't have to feel like this': Girl, nine, gives tearful speech in Charlotte

blacks commit crime at much higher levels

yes--they have a problem with criminals

that's hard to believe:
we've seen all these protests by blacks for black criminals
black sports players protest for criminals
black celebrities protest for black criminals

I haven't seen to many whites protesting for criminals
the black city ALDERMAN vote to praise a black criminal
St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police

they teach a black kids criminals are ok
'We shouldn't have to feel like this': Girl, nine, gives tearful speech in Charlotte

blacks commit crime at much higher levels

yes--they have a problem with criminals

They're libturds.

Most of the blacks I have discussed politics with, which we did quite a bit in the army, are not mindless ghetto rats. They generally have ambition and self respect. They're disgusted by their own people who live at the expense of productive people. Your animosity of black people clouds your perception. There are far more dangerously stupid white people whose value can only be quantified by how much nitrogen their rotting corpses will return to the planet, than all of the black people in the country.

The fact is in certain ways black people are victims. They're victims of manipulative political whores who deliberately marginalize and contain them. One thing is for sure though, when they see the opponents of global collectivist psychopaths acting like we are superior to them, they're NEVER going to stop supporting the assholes who are actually keeping them contained in the ghetto.

Statue of Marion Barry, controversial former mayor, unveiled in Washington

The statue, designed by artist Steven Weitzman, was ordered by the D.C. Commission on the Arts and Humanities, Washington's Fox 5 reported. The estimated $250,000 cost was covered by a combination of public and private funds, the Washington Business Journal reported.

The move to honor Barry, who died at age 78 in 2014, may seem mystifying to non-Washingtonians. But among Barry's supporters, the statue is an appropriate tribute to a legitimate D.C. icon — a man so popular and influential that he walked out of federal prison and immediately began winning elections again with one of the most improbable comebacks in American political history.

So let me get this straight. Libturds run around destroying or demanding government destroy monuments and statues of figures such as Columbus and Robert E. Lee, while erecting statues of corrupt, drug addicted, criminal sociopaths and we are supposed to find "common ground" with these vapid tools?

The fact that Barry was elected in the first place is troubling by itself considering he was nothing more than an agitator who never once earned a paycheck by producing something of value, kinda like that moonbat messiah we are finally rid of. Yet in spite of going to prison after being caught smoking crack with a whore, he was returned to public office. It makes me wonder if the soviets drilled the kola borehole in order to see how low the DNC could set the bar for the character of the sociopaths they empower.

hqdefault.jpg

I hope it never happens.

Just like I hoped Micheal Vick would ever get throw a football again after torturing dogs.

But that's America!

Can you imagine what a depraved shit hole our country would be if liberals were in charge for any length of time.

Yep, California skid row, tent city,
with Pelosi, the master of her vineyards, throwing laborers in back of her henchmen's white van to tend the vines and then vote for her party that lets them sleep in tents.

So no poll, or over under bets on how long it will take before someone puts a crack pipe in the Statue's hand?

Ummm yeah! Murderous traitors are way worse than a dude who got high!

You cons really are screwed up.

Forum List

Back