Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Apparently that's what some of them get paid for... that one guy thought he was being paid to beat up little children.

beat
[ bēt ]
VERB
  1. strike (a person or an animal) repeatedly and violently so as to hurt or injure them, usually with an implement such as a club or whip:
Beat? Didn't happen, pull, push, shove, hold down or restrain, those are applicable terms. BEAT, not so much. Never figured you for a drama queen. LMAO
He punched one girl... he grabbed another by the hair threw her to the ground, shoved her face in the dirt while screaming for her to put her face in the dirt, twisted her arms sat on the little girl... then as some little boy start to approach him.. he fucking pulls his gun to shoot the little boy. WTF? Your gonna defend this guy? I guarantee you that little girl felt like she was getting beat up as she got thrown to the ground and squished like a little bug by a grown man probably 3 times her weight.
Lying again I see

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
You see nothing.
They see nothing wrong because they believe there is nothing wrong with manhandling blacks. They defend the police and other whites in this incident while blaming all of the negative on the blacks. Even going so far as to bring Obama ,Sharpton and whoever else they can into it for good measure. Obvious racist thinking.
I don't use the term racist lightly but I call it like I see it.
Fuck you and your race baiting.
If you choke on a dick and die the world won't miss you or your ilk

He punched one girl... he grabbed another by the hair threw her to the ground, shoved her face in the dirt while screaming for her to put her face in the dirt, twisted her arms sat on the little girl... then as some little boy start to approach him.. he fucking pulls his gun to shoot the little boy. WTF? Your gonna defend this guy? I guarantee you that little girl felt like she was getting beat up as she got thrown to the ground and squished like a little bug by a grown man probably 3 times her weight.
The practice of ordering subjects to lie face-down on the ground, or physically forcing them down, then pushing their faces into the dirt or onto a filthy sidewalk or gutter while ramming a knee onto the head or neck has become so commonplace it is regarded as a normal transaction between police and ordinary citizens. The fact is the practice was conceived by senior-level police instructors as a means of safely effecting arrest of potentially dangerous subjects in the interest of officer safety." It has been universally incorporated into the manuals of "Procedure" and the practice is broadly abused by police who use it as a means of inflicting pain and humiliation on subjects who clearly represent no danger to them.

-- yet another evidence of the concept of Police-as-warrior/occupying paramilitary force that has been creeping into the culture, and is in current conflict with the approach represented by the 11 cops not named "Casebolt".

It's stupefying that authoritarian sycophants like OKT stand on the side cheerleading an invading paramilitary force against their own fellow citizens. Sickening.

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

Then from the PD statement:
McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

" The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her."
He put a knee in her back, which you would have noticed had you watched the video.

standard practice to keep someone immobile.

Also, if you had watched the video, several of the teens came running up while the cop was attempting to subdue the girl, and from different directions.
As I stated before, not a wise thing to do in that situation.

Also, tho several were detained on site, only one was arrested.

"“One arrest was made of an adult male for interference with the duties of a police officer and evading arrest,” he said."

But please continue to post what the person that wrote the article claims, and ignore what is in front of your eyes.

What's "not a wise thing to do" is to whip a 16-year-old girl into the ground by her hair, to draw your weapon and unleash a torrent of profanity on kids who apparently did nothing but exist, and start ordering people around as far as where they can stand and handcuffing a 14-year-old girl because she shot a video that could get you busted for all of the above.

The number of violations Casebolt commits here probably can't even be counted. That's why he got suspended. Yet there you are, cheering him on like a good drone.

You authoritarian sycophants make me want to puke my guts out. How 'bout you grow a pair, Twinkle Toes.

I watched the video several times and was very encouraged to see something not often shown on a video. Most of the black teenagers obeyed the lawful orders of the cops and got on the ground.

I did see that mouth of the black girl going mile a minute but without the audio, I don't know what she was saying to the officer. It didn't look like she was saying 'have a nice day.' And, he took her down by a wrist lock, not her hair.

He did resign and knows he was out of control, but no one was injured and that is a good thing.

Doesn't matter what she was saying -- she can say whatever the fuck she wants. As can we all, until the jackboots grab us all by the hair and knee us in the back to shut us up.

For now, we outnumber them, and that is a good thing. It is not only our Constitutionally-guaranteed right but our duty to "mouth off", "act uppity", be a "little bitch" or whatever one chooses to call it, when that authoritarian mindset rears its putrid head.

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

He put a knee in her back, which you would have noticed had you watched the video.

Also, if you had watched the video, several of the teens came running up while the cop was attempting to subdue the girl, and from different directions.

"“One arrest was made of an adult male for interference with the duties of a police officer and evading arrest,” he said."

But please continue to post what the person that wrote the article claims, and ignore what is in front of your eyes.

What's "not a wise thing to do" is to whip a 16-year-old girl into the ground by her hair, to draw your weapon and unleash a torrent of profanity on kids who apparently did nothing but exist, and start ordering people around as far as where they can stand and handcuffing a 14-year-old girl because she shot a video that could get you busted for all of the above.

The number of violations Casebolt commits here probably can't even be counted. That's why he got suspended. Yet there you are, cheering him on like a good drone.

You authoritarian sycophants make me want to puke my guts out. How 'bout you grow a pair, Twinkle Toes.

I watched the video several times and was very encouraged to see something not often shown on a video. Most of the black teenagers obeyed the lawful orders of the cops and got on the ground.

I did see that mouth of the black girl going mile a minute but without the audio, I don't know what she was saying to the officer. It didn't look like she was saying 'have a nice day.' And, he took her down by a wrist lock, not her hair.

He did resign and knows he was out of control, but no one was injured and that is a good thing.

Doesn't matter what she was saying -- she can say whatever the fuck she wants. As can we all, until the jackboots grab us all by the hair and knee us in the back to shut us up.

For now, we outnumber them, and that is a good thing. It is not only our Constitutionally-guaranteed right but our duty to "mouth off", "act uppity", be a "little bitch" or whatever one chooses to call it, when that authoritarian mindset rears its putrid head.

Mouth off to a cop and you deserve whatever you get.

Revealing page.

Liberals think cops are servants and servants should be treated with no respect.

Nice try at playing stupid -- "fast and loose" refers to your rotating definition of "disorderly conduct" -- when it's a (black) citizen everything is D.C. even when none of the parameters apply ... when it's a (white) cop, it's the exact opposite.

That tells us a lot. You're the type who would arrest an innocent bystander on the charge of "repeatedly punching the officer in the fist with his face". Which is all we need to know of your ilk.

Speaking of revealing, how often do you refer to 13-15 year olds as "little bitches"?
Or should I say, what color do they have to be?

The parameters do apply, you just refuse to admit it. Try reading it again, mouthing off to the cops trying to incite her friends is well within the parameters, in fact it's the first part of the definition under the law.

Why do you insist on bringing race into it, I haven't, but you just can't seem to help yourself. If you're trying to call me a racist feel free, you ignorant leftist have been so fast and loose with it, it means nothing. Chicken little comes to mind.

Chicken Little was racist?

At this point nothing in the River DeNial surprises me any more. After "little bitches", why would it.

Post that D.C. definition again. If you dare.

I posted the first section of the law and a link to the whole statute, feel free to go find it. You're not worth the effort.

Go fuck yourself. It's because you're a liar and you know I'll prove it.

Poor baby, are you up past your bed time again. Google is your friend if you're too lazy go back and look up my post. Just enter TX disorderly conduct. Can you follow these very simple instructions?

See -- you should have taken my offer to repeat your own selectively edited version. Because now I'm going to post the whole thing, and it just digs you deeper.

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:

(1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

(Casebolt 1, Becton/Bakari 0)

(2) makes an offensive gesture or display in a public place, and the gesture or display tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

(Casebolt 1, Becton/Bakari 0) .... now 2-0

(3) creates, by chemical means, a noxious and unreasonable odor in a public place;

(does not apply)

(4) abuses or threatens a person in a public place in an obviously offensive manner;

(Casebolt 1, Becton/Bakari 0) ... now 3-0 Casebolt pitching a shutout.

(5) makes unreasonable noise in a public place other than a sport shooting range, as defined by Section 250.001, Local Government Code, or in or near a private residence that he has no right to occupy;

(does not apply)

(6) fights with another in a public place;

(we could cite Casebolt here -- he's the only one fighting -- but it would be redundant with assault so we'll overlook this one... still 3-0)

(7) discharges a firearm in a public place other than a public road or a sport shooting range, as defined by Section 250.001, Local Government Code;

(does not apply)

(8) displays a firearm or other deadly weapon in a public place in a manner calculated to alarm;

Ding Ding Ding. Casebolt hits this one out of the park. Becton/Bakari: no score.
Casebolt 4, Citizens 0.

(9) discharges a firearm on or across a public road;

(does not apply)

(10) exposes his anus or genitals in a public place and is reckless about whether another may be present who will be offended or alarmed by his act; or

(does not apply. But hilarious.)

(11) for a lewd or unlawful purpose:
(A) enters on the property of another and looks into a dwelling on the property through any window or other opening in the dwelling;

(B) while on the premises of a hotel or comparable establishment, looks into a guest room not the person's own through a window or other opening in the room; or

(C) while on the premises of a public place, looks into an area such as a restroom or shower stall or changing or dressing room that is designed to provide privacy to a person using the area.

(does not apply)

(b) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsection (a)(4) that the actor had significant provocation for his abusive or threatening conduct.

(does not apply)​

(c) For purposes of this section:

(1) an act is deemed to occur in a public place or near a private residence if it produces its offensive or proscribed consequences in the public place or near a private residence; and

(2) a noise is presumed to be unreasonable if the noise exceeds a decibel level of 85 after the person making the noise receives notice from a magistrate or peace officer that the noise is a public nuisance.

(d) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor unless committed under Subsection (a)(7) or (a)(8), in which event it is a Class B misdemeanor.

(e) It is a defense to prosecution for an offense under Subsection (a)(7) or (9) that the person who discharged the firearm had a reasonable fear of bodily injury to the person or to another by a dangerous wild animal as defined by Section 822.101, Health and Safety Code.

(does not apply)
I've got four counts on Casebolt and zero on Citizen children.

Oh I'm sorry -- when I say "citizen children" I refer to what you call "little bitches". Which term tells us a lot.

Last edited:
Revealing page.

Unfortunately for you jackboot fetishists -------- that's not what the law says.

Sucks to be you. :eusa_boohoo:

Unfortunately for you jackboot fetishists -------- that's not what the law says.

You are such a sad little person

beat
[ bēt ]
VERB
  1. strike (a person or an animal) repeatedly and violently so as to hurt or injure them, usually with an implement such as a club or whip:
Beat? Didn't happen, pull, push, shove, hold down or restrain, those are applicable terms. BEAT, not so much. Never figured you for a drama queen. LMAO
Lying again I see

You see nothing.
They see nothing wrong because they believe there is nothing wrong with manhandling blacks. They defend the police and other whites in this incident while blaming all of the negative on the blacks. Even going so far as to bring Obama ,Sharpton and whoever else they can into it for good measure. Obvious racist thinking.
I don't use the term racist lightly but I call it like I see it.
Fuck you and your race baiting.
If you choke on a dick and die the world won't miss you or your ilk

Wow...hit a nerve huh.
Your response only makes my case stronger.

Liberals think cops are servants and servants should be treated with no respect.

Yes. Public servants.

The police should be disbanded and keeping the peace passed on to the people. Take up arms. Pick up shovels and pick axes. Deal with the out of control yourselves.

Try mouthing off to the next Cop you see and get back to me.

The parameters do apply, you just refuse to admit it. Try reading it again, mouthing off to the cops trying to incite her friends is well within the parameters, in fact it's the first part of the definition under the law.

Why do you insist on bringing race into it, I haven't, but you just can't seem to help yourself. If you're trying to call me a racist feel free, you ignorant leftist have been so fast and loose with it, it means nothing. Chicken little comes to mind.

At this point nothing in the River DeNial surprises me any more. After "little bitches", why would it.

I posted the first section of the law and a link to the whole statute, feel free to go find it. You're not worth the effort.

Poor baby, are you up past your bed time again. Google is your friend if you're too lazy go back and look up my post. Just enter TX disorderly conduct. Can you follow these very simple instructions?

See -- you should have taken my offer to repeat your own selectively edited version. Because now I'm going to post the whole thing, and it just digs you deeper.

(1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

(2) makes an offensive gesture or display in a public place, and the gesture or display tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

(3) creates, by chemical means, a noxious and unreasonable odor in a public place;

(does not apply)

(4) abuses or threatens a person in a public place in an obviously offensive manner;

(5) makes unreasonable noise in a public place other than a sport shooting range, as defined by Section 250.001, Local Government Code, or in or near a private residence that he has no right to occupy;

(does not apply)

(we could cite Casebolt here -- he's the only one fighting -- but it would be redundant with assault so we'll overlook this one... still 3-0)

(7) discharges a firearm in a public place other than a public road or a sport shooting range, as defined by Section 250.001, Local Government Code;

(does not apply)

(8) displays a firearm or other deadly weapon in a public place in a manner calculated to alarm;

Ding Ding Ding. Casebolt hits this one out of the park. Becton/Bakari: no score.
Casebolt 4, Citizens 0.

(does not apply)

(10) exposes his anus or genitals in a public place and is reckless about whether another may be present who will be offended or alarmed by his act; or

(A) enters on the property of another and looks into a dwelling on the property through any window or other opening in the dwelling;

(B) while on the premises of a hotel or comparable establishment, looks into a guest room not the person's own through a window or other opening in the room; or

(C) while on the premises of a public place, looks into an area such as a restroom or shower stall or changing or dressing room that is designed to provide privacy to a person using the area.

(does not apply)

(b) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsection (a)(4) that the actor had significant provocation for his abusive or threatening conduct.

(does not apply)​

(1) an act is deemed to occur in a public place or near a private residence if it produces its offensive or proscribed consequences in the public place or near a private residence; and

(2) a noise is presumed to be unreasonable if the noise exceeds a decibel level of 85 after the person making the noise receives notice from a magistrate or peace officer that the noise is a public nuisance.

(d) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor unless committed under Subsection (a)(7) or (a)(8), in which event it is a Class B misdemeanor.

(e) It is a defense to prosecution for an offense under Subsection (a)(7) or (9) that the person who discharged the firearm had a reasonable fear of bodily injury to the person or to another by a dangerous wild animal as defined by Section 822.101, Health and Safety Code.

(does not apply)

Oh I'm sorry -- when I say "citizen children" I refer to what you call "little bitches". Which term tells us a lot.

You really don't have clue what those teenagers were saying to the cops so why don't you STFU.

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

Casebolt 4, Citizens 0.

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

(does not apply)​

(does not apply)

You really don't have clue what those teenagers were saying to the cops so why don't you STFU.

You'll have to grab me by the hair, whip me into the sidewalk and knee me in the back to do that.

And you know what?
It still won't work.

Je suis Nous sommes Dajeeria Becton.

Last edited:

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

Casebolt 4, Citizens 0.

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

(does not apply)​

(does not apply)

It doesn't matter what those teenagers said.
The officer is the adult. Police have no authority to arrest anyone for what they say let alone a child.
If my neighbor's teen says something rude to me I have no legal authority to act physically against that child. I wouldn't anyway as I am and should be mature enough to handle it in a better way for all parties including myself.

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

Casebolt 4, Citizens 0.

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

(does not apply)​

(does not apply)

You'll have to grab me by the hair, whip me into the sidewalk and knee me in the back to do that.

And you know what?
It still won't work.

Are you male or female?

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

Casebolt 4, Citizens 0.

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

(does not apply)​

(does not apply)

And you know what?
It still won't work.

As a uniformed officer of the Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteers, I can assure you, Pogo, that if you mouth off to me, I will personally wag my finger in front of your face!

Try mouthing off to the next Cop you see and get back to me.

If he starts pulling a Casebolt, you can count on it.
And you should too.

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

Casebolt 4, Citizens 0.

(does not apply)

(does not apply)

(does not apply)​

(does not apply)

And you know what?
It still won't work.

As a uniformed officer of the Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteers, I can assure you, Pogo, that if you mouth off to me, I will personally wag my finger in front of your face!

:lol:

Forum List

Back