Texas Planned Parenthood wanted to sell aborted baby livers for $750 each

Last edited:

You are welcome to try to prove me wrong
You will need more than a meme

You're kinda right. She was more of a eugenecist... I guess that's better in your eyes.

(Protip: So were the Nazis)
The Bible is all about eugenics in ways. She was pointing this out this V.
You can’t be serious. Who fed you that? You obviously have never researched her writings or where she gave her speeches.
So post those writings to prove your case. Where she was not pro-life.
I am not doing your research for you. If you want the truth, you can dig for it, just as I did. Her writings, speeches and pamplets are all archived online.
A taste for you-
The most serious charge that can be brought against modern benevolence is that it encourages the perpetuation of defectives, delinquents, and dependents. These are the most dangerous elements in the world community, the most devastating curse on human progress and expression. Philanthropy is a gesture characteristic of modern business lavishing upon the unfit the profits extorted from the community at large. Looked at impartially, this compensatory generosity is in its final effect probably more dangerous, more dysgenic, more blighting than the initial practice of profiteering
“.” The Pivot of Civilization – Margaret Sanger, p. 101
You quoted somethang. Provide a real link.

Btw.

View attachment 288690.
Here, get yourself a copy, dear.
The Pivot of Civilization by Margaret Sanger
Show me where she said she was Pro-Choice. You seem to have not read the book fully.

btw.

View attachment 288694
Are you really this dense?

You're kinda right. She was more of a eugenecist... I guess that's better in your eyes.

So post those writings to prove your case. Where she was not pro-life.
I am not doing your research for you. If you want the truth, you can dig for it, just as I did. Her writings, speeches and pamplets are all archived online.
A taste for you-
The most serious charge that can be brought against modern benevolence is that it encourages the perpetuation of defectives, delinquents, and dependents. These are the most dangerous elements in the world community, the most devastating curse on human progress and expression. Philanthropy is a gesture characteristic of modern business lavishing upon the unfit the profits extorted from the community at large. Looked at impartially, this compensatory generosity is in its final effect probably more dangerous, more dysgenic, more blighting than the initial practice of profiteering

Btw.

View attachment 288690.
Show me where she said she was Pro-Choice. You seem to have not read the book fully.

btw.

View attachment 288694
Show her being Pro-Choice. I see nothang so far. You won't/can't. Please keep trying.

btw.

upload_2019-11-7_23-5-12.png

A taste for you-

Btw.

View attachment 288690.

btw.

View attachment 288694
Show her being Pro-Choice. I see nothang so far. You won't/can't. Please keep trying.

btw.

View attachment 288696

50 million liberals got aborted since 1974 shouldn't you be celebrating?

Btw.

View attachment 288690.

btw.

View attachment 288694

btw.

View attachment 288696

Still, they outvoted repuggers in numbers in 2016 and back.

btw.

View attachment 288694

btw.

View attachment 288696

Still, they out voted repuggers in numbers in 2016.

Well we know you abort them, dig them up and get out the votes..

You guys and girls should have an abortion day..make it a holiday..

That would be cool

That would be a great idea.. we could have posters of jesus and mary also a bunch of 50 million aborted babies, black /red white..

We could eat there livers..

It would be a blast a celebration of killing 50 million innocent children

It could be a monopoly party!

Why not let's celebrate 50 million aborted babies

That would be cool

Sure, it could be the same day republics celebrate stop caring about children after their born.

Dont know, see all these jesus places around the world..
latest

What's the matter shouldn't we have a national day of celebration of 50 million dead liberals?
Why do want to claim team god/repugger members don't get and pay for abortions.

That would be cool

Sure, it could be the same day republics celebrate stop caring about children after their born.

Dont know, see all these jesus places around the world..
latest

What's the matter shouldn't we have a national day of celebration of 50 million dead liberals?
Why do want to claim team god/repugger members don't get and pay for abortions.

So you proud you abort liberal babies?

babynoah-672x372-1.jpg

Ripped from the womb and sectioned to put big bucks in their coffers.

Infanticide at its cruelest.

More of this disgusting story @ Texas Planned Parenthood wanted to sell aborted baby livers for $750 each, Daleiden trial reveals

Planned Parenthood said they weren't selling baby body parts. <gong!> They lied.

Seems most hospitals check to see if they can sell the dead body parts after failing to save them.
Your point here? Is there an age limit to donate for you?
Would you turn down a part if needed? But, both young and old are used in research or teachings.

babynoah-672x372-1.jpg

Ripped from the womb and sectioned to put big bucks in their coffers.

Infanticide at its cruelest.

More of this disgusting story @ Texas Planned Parenthood wanted to sell aborted baby livers for $750 each, Daleiden trial reveals

Planned Parenthood said they weren't selling baby body parts. <gong!> They lied.

Seems most hospitals check to see if they can sell the dead body parts after failing to save them.
Your point here? Is there an age limit to donate for you?
Would you turn down a part if needed? But, both young and old are used in research or teachings.

Yes its called respect

Forum List

Back