Texas Planned Parenthood wanted to sell aborted baby livers for $750 each

Seems a little high

Sauteed in onions they are delicious. But you're right. The price is a little high.
What about the leather on my jungle boot? How would that taste sautéed in anger kicked in your mouth?

You are welcome to try. I would be happy to show you what I think of posturing blowhard internet badasses.

YOu are welcome to be offended. It is up to me whether or not it matters. It doesn't.

I would love for there to be no abortions. Not at the cost of the mother's life, of course. But once the deed is done, whatever happens to the remains is not something to pretend offense at.
upload_2019-11-7_21-46-38.png

Up till say 6 weeks to start to pose thinking, it's not a formed anythang other than GOO that you could tell is more than a festering growing parasitic growth.
Why is this wrong for a female to clean out her oven? After being unwanting being spewed internally by male goo? btw: By week 15 it's still a forming goo stain.

In this thread, where did I use the word?
At least you’re honest in this thread. You believe as Sanger did, and many Dems.
Sanger didn’t believe in abortion
Tell DOPers more.
View attachment 288674

Margot Sanger has about as much to do with the current Planned Parenthood policies and organization goals as does this...

“We were somewhat lost as a group, we had just elected the first African-American president, and that was a big deal and that was a hill that we got over and it was something that we were all proud of and we weren’t sure what to do, and in a little bit of cynicism what did we do? This is a terrible thing. We elected Mike Steele to be the RNC chair because he’s a black guy, that was the wrong thing to do.”

—Ian Walters, CPAC Communications Director

Wait! That still is the republic party today.
I did not bring Margot Sanger into this, I just pointed out more, after another poster post.
She was like Pro-Life. As giving REAL help to females in this matter.
As a DOPer was wanting to make her other than what she was.
You can’t be serious. Who fed you that? You obviously have never researched her writings or where she gave her speeches.

At least you’re honest in this thread. You believe as Sanger did, and many Dems.
Tell DOPers more.
View attachment 288674

Margot Sanger has about as much to do with the current Planned Parenthood policies and organization goals as does this...

“We were somewhat lost as a group, we had just elected the first African-American president, and that was a big deal and that was a hill that we got over and it was something that we were all proud of and we weren’t sure what to do, and in a little bit of cynicism what did we do? This is a terrible thing. We elected Mike Steele to be the RNC chair because he’s a black guy, that was the wrong thing to do.”

I did not bring Margot Sanger into this, I just pointed out more, after another poster post.
You can’t be serious. Who fed you that? You obviously have never researched her writings or where she gave her speeches.
So post those writings to prove your case. Where she was not pro-life.

Seems a little high

Sauteed in onions they are delicious. But you're right. The price is a little high.
What about the leather on my jungle boot? How would that taste sautéed in anger kicked in your mouth?

You are welcome to try. I would be happy to show you what I think of posturing blowhard internet badasses.

YOu are welcome to be offended. It is up to me whether or not it matters. It doesn't.

I would love for there to be no abortions. Not at the cost of the mother's life, of course. But once the deed is done, whatever happens to the remains is not something to pretend offense at.
View attachment 288686

Up till say 6 weeks to start to pose thinking, it's not a formed anythang other than GOO that you could tell is more than a festering growing parasitic growth.
Why is this wrong for a female to clean out her oven? After being unwanting being spewed internally by male goo? btw: By week 15 it's still a forming goo stain.

Of course another dead liberal, who cares

Abortions save the TaxPayers YUGE money from having new peoples as Gobmint Welfare Dime Takers. We need to fund abortions, it cost 750 bucks for one, or less in most cases.
Vs. 350K from birth to 18. And more when they are on welfare.
You've lost the right to call anyone Nazi. You should do your part and abort yourself
In this thread, where did I use the word?
Tell DOPers more.
View attachment 288674
Great woman....ahead of her time

Before Sanger you could be arrested for just talking about birth control

Tell DOPers more.
View attachment 288674

More alternative facts

Sanger was catching enough crap just by discussing birth control and family planning. She could never have brought up abortion. In fact, she opposed it

Tell DOPers more.
View attachment 288674

I am not doing your research for you. If you want the truth, you can dig for it, just as I did. Her writings, speeches and pamplets are all archived online.
A taste for you-

“The most serious charge that can be brought against modern benevolence is that it encourages the perpetuation of defectives, delinquents, and dependents. These are the most dangerous elements in the world community, the most devastating curse on human progress and expression. Philanthropy is a gesture characteristic of modern business lavishing upon the unfit the profits extorted from the community at large. Looked at impartially, this compensatory generosity is in its final effect probably more dangerous, more dysgenic, more blighting than the initial practice of profiteering.” The Pivot of Civilization – Margaret Sanger, p. 101

I am not doing your research for you. If you want the truth, you can dig for it, just as I did. Her writings, speeches and pamplets are all archived online.
A taste for you-

“The most serious charge that can be brought against modern benevolence is that it encourages the perpetuation of defectives, delinquents, and dependents. These are the most dangerous elements in the world community, the most devastating curse on human progress and expression. Philanthropy is a gesture characteristic of modern business lavishing upon the unfit the profits extorted from the community at large. Looked at impartially, this compensatory generosity is in its final effect probably more dangerous, more dysgenic, more blighting than the initial practice of profiteering.” The Pivot of Civilization – Margaret Sanger, p. 101
LOL, DOPer WEAK. It's to simple these days to find facts if you want them.

It really amazes me that people in 2019 can still be this fucking stupid when the sum of all human knowledge is readily available at their fingertips.

No, moron, the child is not "goo" at 6 weeks, it has a beating heart. Nor is it a "forming goo stain" at 15 weeks. It's brain is now in control of it's fully formed body and it can move at will. It's also about the size of an apple.

A taste for you-

You quoted somethang. Where does this go Pro-Choice? Provide a real link.

Btw.

upload_2019-11-7_22-20-37.png

You are welcome to try to prove me wrong
You will need more than a meme

You're kinda right. She was more of a eugenecist... I guess that's better in your eyes.

(Protip: So were the Nazis)
Again, in the context of her time, eugenics was an emerging philosophy and quite popular

More importantly, she understood the impact of too many children on the family dynamic and the social implications

upload_2019-11-7_22-22-17.jpeg
Seems a little high

View attachment 288686

Oh, really?

You're kinda right. She was more of a eugenecist... I guess that's better in your eyes.

Again, in the context of her time, eugenics was an emerging philosophy and quite popular

More importantly, she understood the impact of too many children on the family dynamic and the social implications

"Again, in the context of their time, killing Jews was an emerging philosophy and quite popular
More importantly, Nazis understood the impact of too many Jews on the family dynamic and the social implications"

A taste for you-
The most serious charge that can be brought against modern benevolence is that it encourages the perpetuation of defectives, delinquents, and dependents. These are the most dangerous elements in the world community, the most devastating curse on human progress and expression. Philanthropy is a gesture characteristic of modern business lavishing upon the unfit the profits extorted from the community at large. Looked at impartially, this compensatory generosity is in its final effect probably more dangerous, more dysgenic, more blighting than the initial practice of profiteering
“.” The Pivot of Civilization – Margaret Sanger, p. 101
You quoted somethang. Provide a real link.

Btw.

View attachment 288690.
Here, get yourself a copy, dear.
The Pivot of Civilization by Margaret Sanger

“We want fewer and better children who can be reared up to their full possibilities in unencumbered homes, and we cannot make the social life and the world-peace we are determined to make, with the ill-bred, ill-trained swarms of inferior citizens that you inflict upon us.”

no, she only cared if they were of superior bloodlines, she found acceptable.

The Bible is all about eugenics in ways. She was pointing this out this V.
A taste for you-
The most serious charge that can be brought against modern benevolence is that it encourages the perpetuation of defectives, delinquents, and dependents. These are the most dangerous elements in the world community, the most devastating curse on human progress and expression. Philanthropy is a gesture characteristic of modern business lavishing upon the unfit the profits extorted from the community at large. Looked at impartially, this compensatory generosity is in its final effect probably more dangerous, more dysgenic, more blighting than the initial practice of profiteering
“.” The Pivot of Civilization – Margaret Sanger, p. 101
You quoted somethang. Provide a real link.

Btw.

View attachment 288690.
Here, get yourself a copy, dear.
The Pivot of Civilization by Margaret Sanger
Show me where she said she was Pro-Choice. You seem to have not read the book fully.

btw.

upload_2019-11-7_22-39-18.png

Forum List

Back